Your go to SARM company?

InkedIan

Awards
Looking for opinions of experienced people in regards to legit SARMs companies. I've been doing research trying to find legitimate SARMs to test but I'm finding a lot of conflicting information. While looking at multiple websites I found one company that had obviously edited 3rd party testing results and another where I had placed an order and cancelled because the majority of the test results appeared to have copy and paste signatures. The signatures looked exactly the same.

I'm sure it's a gamble with the majority of companies but I'm trying to increase my odds of getting legitimate research products.

Thanks gents!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MAresearch

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for opinions of experienced people in regards to legit SARMs companies. I've been doing research trying to find legitimate SARMs to test but I'm finding a lot of conflicting information. While looking at multiple websites I found one company that had obviously edited 3rd party testing results and another where I had placed an order and cancelled because the majority of the test results appeared to have copy and paste signatures. The signatures looked exactly the same.

I'm sure it's a gamble with the majority of companies but I'm trying to increase my odds of getting legitimate research products.

Thanks gents!
Narrows Labs. Always get results with their stuff and I paid to have one of their S23 Sarms sent to a third party lab for testing and it came back gtg.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thanks gents!
MAresearch

Rattlepuss

Awards

Thanks gents!
Newroids, can't go wrong.. Benn researching from them for years. Seth Williams runs the company, he leaves his number so you text him and he responded back, the people that work for him are reliable and I've gotten responses back through email. He has his own YouTube channel, if his product that comes in don't seem right, he sends that **** back, and provided legit product.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Any of these are gtg. I’ve Been using brawn as of late and was pleased as well