Your Go To Fiber Supplement

pro45

Awards
For me, it's sugar free Citrucel. Metamucel, Psyllium, always give me gas and stomach pain. Along with bloat. Even if I only eat fiber rich foods, they are not very helpful for morning poops. What has been very helpful, over the years, has been drinking 16 ounces of water and a cup of coffee after wakeup.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried chia seeds before? Something about those things make me go. They are very high in fiber but I think it has something to do with how the turn to gelatin ish. 2 tbsp and you got 10-12 g fiber.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your diet look like? Unless one follows a strict keto diet, hitting daily fiber with food should be easy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I use to have a quest bar or some type of protein bar as a mid day snack and i think it had upward of 60% daily value of fiber per bar. So if should be pretty easy to hit a sufficient amount of fiber each day with diet alone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I use to have a quest bar or some type of protein bar as a mid day snack and i think it had upward of 60% daily value of fiber per bar. So if should be pretty easy to hit a sufficient amount of fiber each day with diet alone.
You typically want more insoluble fiber than soluble though, so if you're only getting fibre from Quest bars, you need to add in more insoluble

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bake,chia,oatmeal,dark chocolate,olive oil,make into a protein bar.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psyllium husk and Kiefer (not fiber but keeps my flora right)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Metamucill

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
fruits and vegetables my man.... :p

no reason why that shouldt do it.

but seriously, if you really need it, i think the most cost effective would be psyllium

that works for me just fine... surprised you have issues with it