AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious, how much test did you run and for how long? What was your weight gain during cycle and how much did you hold onto PCT? How much did you increase your calories by?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... the dark side keeps looking more appealing every day

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle was Mexican tesestorona enanthate- (my buddy actually brought it back from Mexico) 250mg/week for 10 weeks. Gained 12 lbs kept 7.

Was 19 or 20 y.o. and did no pct. Just wasn't really pressed back then like it is now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test-E 300 @ 600 per week. Single shot a week for 16 weeks. And did no PCT, don't know what I gained, or kept. If anything, it was all bro science from one of my lifting buddies that has been running for years.

Chasingtails

Awards
In my first one now. Sust at 500/week, epiandro at 1200/day, and kicked it off with 5 weeks of DMZ.

Currently up 28 pounds after 7 weeks. I’ll be pumped if I can keep more than 10 pounds and thrilled if it’s closer to 15.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my first one now. Sust at 500/week, epiandro at 1200/day, and kicked it off with 5 weeks of DMZ.

Currently up 28 pounds after 7 weeks. I’ll be pumped if I can keep more than 10 pounds and thrilled if it’s closer to 15.
What is your diet like? 4 pounds per week is a lot!

Chasingtails

Awards
Ha tell me about it! Clothes are getting tight. I honestly think the primary culprit is glycogen at this point because the biggest dietary shift I’ve made is from my pre-cycle low carb (less than 100 net many days) diet to a fairly carb heavy diet on cycle.

Right now, I’m eating about 1000cals over maintenance (between 3800 and 4000 cals a day total) at roughly 40/30/30 (c/p/f). I haven’t had many cheats so far on this cycle because I’m trying to give it 100%, but I did splurge and eat a pizza over the weekend so that may have skewed this mornings weigh in :)

All I know is that I’m pumped 24/7 and it’s an awesome feeling. And I’ve got stretch marks on my glutes now, so that’s fun. Oral only cycles can **** right off

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha tell me about it! Clothes are getting tight. I honestly think the primary culprit is glycogen at this point because the biggest dietary shift I’ve made is from my pre-cycle low carb (less than 100 net many days) diet to a fairly carb heavy diet on cycle.

Right now, I’m eating about 1000cals over maintenance (between 3800 and 4000 cals a day total) at roughly 40/30/30 (c/p/f). I haven’t had many cheats so far on this cycle because I’m trying to give it 100%, but I did splurge and eat a pizza over the weekend so that may have skewed this mornings weigh in :)

All I know is that I’m pumped 24/7 and it’s an awesome feeling. And I’ve got stretch marks on my glutes now, so that’s fun. Oral only cycles can **** right off
You're eating too much and will add fat and water. There's no point gaining too much that you will either lose or have to get rid of after.

Gained 28 pounds I believe with winstrol added and leaned out but of course winstrol cuts water out which will come back.

Chasingtails

Awards
You're eating too much and will add fat and water. There's no point gaining too much that you will either lose or have to get rid of after.

Gained 28 pounds I believe with winstrol added and leaned out but of course winstrol cuts water out which will come back.
Generally speaking, I would completely agree with you. But there’s a really good chance this will be the only run I get to make this year (life events coming up), so I’m doing everything I can not to leave any gains on the table. Sure, I’m not trying to get super fat. But I’m ok putting on a little fluff.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally speaking, I would completely agree with you. But there’s a really good chance this will be the only run I get to make this year (life events coming up), so I’m doing everything I can not to leave any gains on the table. Sure, I’m not trying to get super fat. But I’m ok putting on a little fluff.
But why? There's absolutely no reason at all to add fat or water. If that's the look you want sure but my guess is that steroids are for muscles right? You're not gonna gain anymore muscles by overeating.

Chasingtails

Awards
But why? There's absolutely no reason at all to add fat or water. If that's the look you want sure but my guess is that steroids are for muscles right? You're not gonna gain anymore muscles by overeating.
Fair enough, I’ll bump it down.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oooohhhh...age 20
Mexican Sten (75mg test cyp / 25mg test prop) 2X per week. Kicked it off with 4 weeks of dbol. Somewhere around 20mg. Did not have a clue about a.i. and blew up like a water balloon with some nasty bacne, but loved every second of it. Ran it for 10 weeks and put on somewhere around 25 lbs. After a full pct I believe I was able to keep 18 or 20 of that. I think if you have your training and diet down then a first cycle could get quite a bit more than that. The knowledge is all out in the open now!

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
My first cycle

Testosterone enanthate Dianabol
Week 1-500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 2-500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 3-500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 4-500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 5-500mg weekly
Week 6-500mg weekly
Week 7-500mg weekly
Week 8-500mg weekly
Week 9-500mg weekly
Week 10-500mg weekly
Week 11 -
Week 12 -
Week 13-PCT
Week 14-PCT
Week 15-PCT

EDIT: miswriting spaces/-

ee09

ee09

Awards
First test cycle was 500mg a week test c. Split on Monday and Thursday. Kick started with dmz for 6 weeks. Planned on 12 weeks but cut to 125mg at week 10.

I was up over 20lbs. Clothes barely (didn't) fit and everyone at work was starting to take notice.

ee09

ee09

Awards
My first cycle

Testosterone enanthateDianabol
Week 1500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 2500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 3500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 4500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 5500mg weekly
Week 6500mg weekly
Week 7500mg weekly
Week 8500mg weekly
Week 9500mg weekly
Week 10500mg weekly
Week 11-
Week 12-
Week 13PCT
Week 14PCT
Week 15PCT
I'm really new to this but that seems pretty crazy for a first cycle. Like i said I'm very new though just hard for me to imagine pinning that much

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really new to this but that seems pretty crazy for a first cycle. Like i said I'm very new though just hard for me to imagine pinning that much
Its only 500mg/week for 10 weeks... Pretty standard.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its only 500mg/week for 10 weeks... Pretty standard.

You did more than him lol
No it looks like he is saying he did a gram his first week and by week 10 was doing 10 grams. Either he's crazy, or that was some bunk stuff

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it looks like he is saying he did a gram his first week and by week 10 was doing 10 grams. Either he's crazy, or that was some bunk stuff
Where do you see that? Those are the week numbers 1-10 followed by 500 (mg). Just without the spaces ha

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was test cyp @ 400 mg per week. I was powerlifting at that point of my life. I loved it!

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
it's alot but when you finish your "stagnation" period you need to get real PERIOD

ee09

ee09

Awards
it's alot but when you finish your "stagnation" period you need to get real PERIOD
That was really close to my cycle. I just read it wrong. I went 500 every week. Without the spaces i read it as you adding an additional gram each week... 3500mg weekly the way i read it

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
test e 250mg/ week
10 weeks for surgery recover, very noticeable healing, not so much muscle gain but overall very noticeable

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here with good knowledge mind sending me a pm? Have some questions but I wouldn't seem them new threadworthy. Thank you in advance :)