Your Favorite Natural Builder

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the most effective natural anabolic you've found and run? I see SNS has a ton of new products that I've never heard of and have great science it appears. Looking to get back into the anabolic supplements finally.

I have a few bottles of SNS Anacyclus I'll be breaking into soon. Looking for something to stack it with or run after.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bloats my face like dbol 😆
I've always assumed ppl who get bloated on creatine might be dehydrated or have some kind of mineral deficiency. Creatine should put water in the muscle, it should actually help pull the water from under the skin into the muscle too.

I'm definitely not a expert on this topic but there's gotta be something that causes it to happen

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always assumed ppl who get bloated on creatine might be dehydrated or have some kind of mineral deficiency. Creatine should put water in the muscle, it should actually help pull the water from under the skin into the muscle too.

I'm definitely not a expert on this topic but there's gotta be something that causes it to happen
I absolutely believe it could be something causing it to happen. Mineral deficiency is unlikely since I've been supplementing magnesium for years, labs always good for potassium and sodium, and I've always drank plenty of water.

If anyone has a solution for this, I'd love to hear it. I'm fat enough as it is 😆

What if due to my diet or something, my creatine is already saturated creating spillover?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely believe it could be something causing it to happen. Mineral deficiency is unlikely since I've been supplementing magnesium for years, labs always good for potassium and sodium, and I've always drank plenty of water.

If anyone has a solution for this, I'd love to hear it. I'm fat enough as it is

What if due to my diet or something, my creatine is already saturated creating spillover?
Creatine HCL doesn’t bloat me like mono does. Have you tried SNS creatine HCL caps?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine HCL doesn’t bloat me like mono does. Have you tried SNS creatine HCL caps?
It's been a while since I've tried creatine hcl. Maybe I'll try again. What dose do you use?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will definitely forget something as I am just winging this off the top of my head.

Singular ingredients:
Creatine
Nitrates
Carbs + EAA around workouts
Anacyclus (AnaBeta and nowadays SNS Anacyclus XT)

Formula:
Anabolic Effect

I am really liking Anabolic XT as well, but I have used so many bottles of Anabolic Effect it will take awhile for anything to dethrone that for my I think.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely forget something as I am just winging this off the top of my head.

Singular ingredients:
Creatine
Nitrates
Carbs + EAA around workouts
Anacyclus (AnaBeta and nowadays SNS Anacyclus XT)

Formula:
Anabolic Effect

I am really liking Anabolic XT as well, but I have used so many bottles of Anabolic Effect it will take awhile for anything to dethrone that for my I think.
Would definitely agree with this. We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well. Stay tuned for our 50% off deals and you may be able to snag a bottle of it today for half off!

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Creatine, EAA/BCAA, Meal-Replacement powders (like Mutants new one, or Animals) as an add-on (not in place of), Calories.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would definitely agree with this. We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well. Stay tuned for our 50% off deals and you may be able to snag a bottle of it today for half off!

It's out of stock.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Effect. I'm into my third bottle, and will be buying 3-4 more. Fantastic stuff. Optimize T is great as well, but Anabolic XT takes the cake.
So, which do you prefer, Anobolic Effect or Anabolic XT? :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine, EAA/BCAA, Meal-Replacement powders (like Mutants new one, or Animals) as an add-on (not in place of), Calories.
Why the bcaa/eaas?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anafuse
BMP
ArA

Got good results with these, ran individually.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just in my Intra for recovery. Building blocks...
All the plant-based stuff folks are mentioning dont build muscle, protein, EAA's do.
Refractory period for MPS is three to five hours. Do you not eat meat based meal four hours before working out? I’m assuming you meet minimum requirements of protein for the day.. BCAAs are a waste, you’re not stimulating MPS again until the refractory period takes place.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Refractory period for MPS is three to five hours. Do you not eat meat based meal four hours before working out? I’m assuming you meet minimum requirements of protein for the day.. BCAAs are a waste, you’re not stimulating MPS again until the refractory period takes place.
Not everyone trains in the afternoon or evening. Some of us train early, 4-5 am and are NOT getting up at 2am to eat. Also the leucine in steak does not absorb all at once like slamming an EAA drink so it does not work exactly the same on MPS in the accute sense. Also depending on age MPS response to leucine changes. Older individuals can require up to 6g to maximally stimulate MPS and with beef having 1.6g/3oz serving( https://www.traditionaloven.com/foods/specific-nutrient/beef/beef-ribeye-cap-steak-no-bone-lean-zero-fat-any-grade-raw/leucine-leu-l-alpha-amino-acid.html ) an older individual would have to eat 11.25oz of beef to obtain 6g of leucine(once again NOT absorbing all at once and being a very sizeable portion for most to consume multiple times perday.) so to say BCAA/EAA are a waste based on YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION is incorrect.

I consider EAA supplements to be a highly CONDITIONAL supplement and tell customers just that. I will agree, and tell my customers this, if you train later in the day and are well fed when training there are other products I would recommend first.

This is without even going down the rabbit hole of how poorly designed the studies were that everyone quotes when telling people to toss them in the bin.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Creatine Monohydrate definitely does bloat some people much moreso than others. It's definitely a very individualized thing bc many people can take it fine but then others definitely bloat badly from it, myself included. I hold so much fluid on it that my daughter said I look like I swallowed a Volkswagen when I've used it in the past haha :ROFLMAO:😂

Many people can use Creatine Mono fine though without it causing any issues; but for people that do hold fluid badly from it, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI are great options. And Creatine HCI is super convenient bc we offer it in a capsule form.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the most effective natural anabolic you've found and run? I see SNS has a ton of new products that I've never heard of and have great science it appears. Looking to get back into the anabolic supplements finally.

I have a few bottles of SNS Anacyclus I'll be breaking into soon. Looking for something to stack it with or run after.
I think and hope that you'll love Anacyclus XT. Feedback has been great on it and we've had a lot of repeat customers.

We do definitely have some really cool new products in this category that people are loving (Anabolic XT, Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Urolithin-B XT), and then some great existing ones with years of positive feedback such as Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, Optimize-T, M-Test, X-Gels (ARA), and more.

I think that you'd likely be very happy with any combination of those but if I had to pick the one that I'm most excited to try myself, it would be Anabolic XT. But in my case, I haven't been able to work out because of my accident earlier in the year so as soon as I can start back, I'm planning on doing a heck of a stack which will likely be Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, Recomp20, and Phosphatidic Acid XT as I'm impatient and really let myself go bc of the accident, injuries, depression, etc. and I'm impatient and will be trying to make up for lost time haha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think and hope that you'll love Anacyclus XT. Feedback has been great on it and we've had a lot of repeat customers.

We do definitely have some really cool new products in this category that people are loving (Anabolic XT, Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Urolithin-B XT), and then some great existing ones with years of positive feedback such as Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, Optimize-T, M-Test, X-Gels (ARA), and more.

I think that you'd likely be very happy with any combination of those but if I had to pick the one that I'm most excited to try myself, it would be Anabolic XT. But in my case, I haven't been able to work out because of my accident earlier in the year so as soon as I can start back, I'm planning on doing a heck of a stack which will likely be Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, Recomp20, and Phosphatidic Acid XT as I'm impatient and really let myself go bc of the accident, injuries, depression, etc. and I'm impatient and will be trying to make up for lost time haha.
Well, I'm a little concerned now with the anacyclus feedback I read about it giving energy. I deal with excess stimulation (feels like I took a stimulant) often resulting in insomnia and feeling jittery (not pleasant stimulation). So, unsure what I'll do. If I decide against it, my wife can use it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm a little concerned now with the anacyclus feedback I read about it giving energy. I deal with excess stimulation (feels like I took a stimulant) often resulting in insomnia and feeling jittery (not pleasant stimulation). So, unsure what I'll do. If I decide against it, my wife can use it.
I don't think you have anything to worry about in my opinion. Everyone that I've known that's used it and also our feedback on it has been that it gives an increase in energy in the sense of just feeling better throughout the day, the same as someone would experience if they rested/slept perfectly for example and they just felt more refreshed and better throughout the day; not a stimulant type energy.

Ironsaint

Ironsaint

Awards
GMO, dyes, artificial flavours and colours. Some merit to the post but I dont know how serious is actually was
Food is one of the most natural muscle builders there is. Without food you ain't growing, PERIOD! So yeah you're either crazy or high.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Food is one of the most natural muscle builders there is. Without food you ain't growing, PERIOD! So yeah you're either crazy or high.
His point was our current food force the most part isn't natural (not that it's an illicit androgen either).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 of these a half hour before I go to the gym and the lifting is crazy.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I always thought creatine left me a little softer (although stronger) but the past month I've been loading 10g/day and I'm leaning out and losing weight. My cals are up about 400/day and for the first time in my life I'm having no issues slamming down lots of protein so these things could all be related.