Your favorite natty (all in one) PCT...

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably beaten to death here (sorry, tried a search), but I haven't had the need in years, so you know how new supps can come and go.

If you feel like responding, cant you tell me what your favorite all in one PCT product is and why?

(Proven ingredients, trusted company, etc)? (Dont need a real lengthy answer if you dont feel like typing much).

Looking for one to buy, and would like to hear from some of you for your opinion, since in the past Ive gotten good info/help here.
Thank folks...

(I was on TRT (Test-E) for 2 years, but Dr. is noticing some things (lipids, prostate, etc) so I want to try to go off until my next "re-test" in 12 weeks.
So PCT product with test-boost, and all the other protections is important. (Liver, Prostate, Heart, etc).

Thanks for your time folks...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably beaten to death here (sorry, tried a search), but I haven't had the need in years, so you know how new supps can come and go.

If you feel like responding, cant you tell me what your favorite all in one PCT product is and why?

(Proven ingredients, trusted company, etc)? (Dont need a real lengthy answer if you dont feel like typing much).

Looking for one to buy, and would like to hear from some of you for your opinion, since in the past Ive gotten good info/help here.
Thank folks...

(I was on TRT (Test-E) for 2 years, but Dr. is noticing some things (lipids, prostate, etc) so I want to try to go off until my next "re-test" in 12 weeks.
So PCT product with test-boost, and all the other protections is important. (Liver, Prostate, Heart, etc).

Kings blood by OL

Dmccprez

Awards
My favorite is MRSupps Test Infusion, I always feel great when using it and it keeps libido strong.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kingsblood is going to be hard to beat in this one. The comprehensive health support with male support is a huge plus for the price tag. It isn’t cheap but it’s a good bit. I would still run it by your Dr. However just to be sure nothing stands out that could be detrimental to the values you guys are trying to control.

Dmccprez

Awards
I'll have to check that one out, I haven't heard of it before.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it KB in conjunction with Clomid. Was very pleased with it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I used it KB in conjunction with Clomid. Was very pleased with it.
Clomid is a drug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KB is a supplement! how do you evaluate a product in the presence of a DRUG! I do not understand these interventions.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid is a drug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KB is a supplement! how do you evaluate a product in the presence of a DRUG! I do not understand these interventions.
Sorry. I have done clomid without KB. KB made a dramatic difference in how quickly I recovered from the Clomid, and my mood was amazing while on Clomid. Whereas without KB mood was F’d. No need for all the exclamation points bro. Lol relax

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. I have done clomid without KB. KB made a dramatic difference in how quickly I recovered from the Clomid, and my mood was amazing while on Clomid. Whereas without KB mood was F’d. No need for all the exclamation points bro. Lol relax
I'm relaxed ;)
But I do not like (and I often read here) that someone recommends a supplement in particular, when he is a user of drugs.
it is a contradiction, it is distorting the result of a particular supplement.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Good thing we cleared that up. So guys, if you don’t want to use Clomid don’t. But if you felt like you were off while on Clomid a great OTC product to give a try in conjunction with Clomid is Kingsblood. (You know typical Clomid sides for some: lethargy, ED, moody, etc) it was great for all those....
The fact that I can feel the results of KB while on Clomid speaks volumes of how it performs....

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
why not ask your doctor to prescribe hcg, nolva, clomid though?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thank folks...

You could look in to companies like Black Lion Research(Viron/Rebirth/Prolactrone), Get Diesel( Any of the Diesel Test pro cycles/Diesel Test Hardcore), Olympus labs has solid products but I haven’t personally used the K1ngsblood like others have mentioned. I wanna say Performax labs has a test booster also.

All solid reputable companies though, I’d feel safe buying from all.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the following are all great options to help boost libido, testosterone, and decrease stress/anxiety.

AlphaMax XT
M-Test
Kingsblood

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so everyone is aware. bbb333 went through the hassle and handed out -50000 reputation points to me for answering the OP’s question, about an OTC PCT... While he provided no answer himself.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm relaxed ;)
But I do not like (and I often read here) that someone recommends a supplement in particular, when he is a user of drugs.
So because one has experience with a drug makes their opinion null? That makes zero sense. Someone that uses a performance enhancer can tell if a natural product works or not.

Going by your statement, we shouldn't listen to you. You've used LGD, that is a SARM. Albeit, not a "drug" it is still a hormonal product.

EDIT - And Jm's post was good. Doctors do prescribe clomid for low T sometimes.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The funny thing is this..... OP is probably using done type of pro hormone, SARM, or AAS drugs.... LOL. Why else would he want to to know about Post Cycle Therapy?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get ready ANT, you are going to get hit with a negative rep by this dude....

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So because one has experience with a drug makes their opinion null? That makes zero sense. Someone that uses a performance enhancer can tell if a natural product works or not.

Going by your statement, we shouldn't listen to you. You've used LGD, that is a SARM. Albeit, not a "drug" it is still a hormonal product.

EDIT - And Jm's post was good. Doctors do prescribe clomid for low T sometimes.
You did not understand anything of what I wrote.

You are exaggerating to point fingers at me.

-rep senseless.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If a user writes:

XXX product works?

and another user answers:

Yes it works, stack with ZZZ, it worked on me.

result:

for me it is a nonsense answer, because when you pair a supplement with a drug (XXX + ZZZ) ... how do you give a real judgment on the function of a supplement, if you have also used a drug ???

That's all.

But I understood that you are all against me here, so I say hello, I do not write anymore, you have broken balls.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude. I simply said that for “me” it worked great in conjunction with Clomid.... Lots of guys use OTC PCT products with SERM.
Someone else may chime in and say it works great solo too... This place is great for people to share their experiences with products and chemicals. Not trying to come out swinging at guys because you don’t understand what you are talking about... No need to be firing out negative reps at guys in this forum that have been a big help to others.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Dude. I simply said that for “me” it worked great in conjunction with Clomid.... Lots of guys use OTC PCT products with SERM.
Someone else may chime in and say it works great solo too... This place is great for people to share their experiences with products and chemicals. Not trying to come out swinging at guys because you don’t understand what you are talking about... No need to be firing out negative reps at guys in this forum that have been a big help to others.
I agree with you Jm. I've tried them both together and both separate. And I also agree that it was better when used in conjunction. I think it's pretty well known around here to use some form of a OTC PCT WITH your serm of choice. No need for negative rep points. Come on now bb333

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you all for your answers, I will look into Kings Blood, while also checking on this every few days 'til I make up my mind.
(With the help of all of your input).

Thank you all...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest hands down

Old school i liked activate xtreme & pct assistxt

Mtest is like combined of both resulted

Renodaret

Awards
I'm relaxed ;)
Why is everyone so crazy about no drugs here? Aren't sarms drugs?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is everyone so crazy about no drugs here? Aren't sarms drugs?
I just think people meant in this thread only, mixing a drug with a supplement will throw off results/discussion.
Either way, all answers are fine and KingsBlood looks amazing, cant wait to try it before my next bloods...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I just think people meant in this thread only, mixing a drug with a supplement will throw off results/discussion.
Either way, all answers are fine and KingsBlood looks amazing, cant wait to try it before my next bloods...
exactly!!