Your favorite bbing hoodies compagny?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As the title says! I’m looking to buy a couple more and I want to do different... any merch / compagny you guys love?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love Jekyll Hyde apparel. Not necessarily bbing but fitness apparel.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like the gasp apparel. They have pretty cool hoodies and sweatpants.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I like the gasp apparel. They have pretty cool hoodies and sweatpants.
Gasp is legendary BBer clothing line. When I was fat and strong, Gasp's jeans where the only ones that would be wide enough to fit for me that were not a hip hop brand.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got this Pro GASP Hoodie a while back and i love it.
But keep in mind im in Sweden where it last night was -22 degrees celsius. So a warm hoodie it perfect here.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The view from my balcony = )
Only -17 °C today.

View attachment 202356
nice bro. As I’ve got older my love for nature and the outdoors has really grown. I own a holiday home on the south coast of England by the beach with amazing areas of woodland nearby but I don’t get to spend as much time there as I’d like. Would love to have that sort of area literally outside my window for sure - looks amazing

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not BB hoodie but I wear Levi hoodies -they are comfy, look great and can handle the abuse of lifting

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bunch I may pick up for various Supplement sales, some I have are:

Cutler Nutrition
Species Nutrition
Animal / Universal
MuscleMeds
EliteFTS
Redcon
Ironville Clothing

etc... (And they are needed here in Frozen NH).

A bit of a Hoodie junkie,and my wife will buy them for Xmas/Bday, etc...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a massive vanquish fan, most of my gym gear is from them. No idea if available in the states though but in particular their stuff is awesome if your over 6 foot

I like vanquish too (Im an Andrei Deiu fanboy, and I'm wearing a VQ singlet in my profile pic), but they make their singlets and tshirts too damn long lol. I like that scallop cut to the hem, but VQ stuff is too long.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gasp is good but I tend to prefer the style and fit of BetterBodies stuff.

Alphalete has good hoodies and sh1t but their clothes tend to be more fitting rather than baggy and loose.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gasp is good but I tend to prefer the style and fit of BetterBodies stuff.

Alphalete has good hoodies and sh1t but their clothes tend to be more fitting rather than baggy and loose.
BB another legendary brand. I remember when I was a kid the Gasp and BB where probably the only clothing lines here, that were for bbers and the minds alike. You almost had to earn the 'right' to wear them (by being big enough, otherwise you'd drown in them), the Gasp especially. But this is like 20 years ago = )

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like vanquish too (Im an Andrei Deiu fanboy, and I'm wearing a VQ singlet in my profile pic), but they make their singlets and tshirts too damn long lol. I like that scallop cut to the hem, but VQ stuff is too long.
haha, this is exactly the reason I like it. After my weight loss I have that pouch of loose skin at the bottom of my abs and so many brands ride up above it with any overhead movement. Gymshark is probably the worst for it.

VQ keeps it covered for me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha, this is exactly the reason I like it. After my weight loss I have that pouch of loose skin at the bottom of my abs and so many brands ride up above it with any overhead movement. Gymshark is probably the worst for it.

VQ keeps it covered for me
Ahh, yeah sure. Jed North does some long cuts too.

Lol Gymshark. For me the only thing that gives them some cred is having CBum as an "influencer". Otherwise ugh they seem oversaturated with 20-something fake natty's.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im a huge fan of VQ and gasp! Definitely have lots of their stuff :) high quality

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bunch I may pick up for various Supplement sales, some I have are:

Cutler Nutrition
Species Nutrition
Animal / Universal
MuscleMeds
EliteFTS
Redcon
Ironville Clothing

etc... (And they are needed here in Frozen NH).

A bit of a Hoodie junkie,and my wife will buy them for Xmas/Bday, etc...
Thank you for this! A nice list to look through today :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh, yeah sure. Jed North does some long cuts too.

Lol Gymshark. For me the only thing that gives them some cred is having CBum as an "influencer". Otherwise ugh they seem oversaturated with 20-something fake natty's.
the group I lift with when I go to the local corporate gym (I do my proper lifting at home but I go to a corporate gym with a few guys and girls for the social) all joke about how we won’t be accepted in there unless wearing GS. There’s a few fake natties but where I live the bigger stronger guys just own the fact they are juiced up. It’s mainly full of weak as **** skinny guys and girls who barely eat (although they are hot as **** to be fair).

last time I was there I watched a group of 4 lads all gymsharked up, back squatting. They had 225 loaded up and although they all looked in reasonable condition literally only one of them moved that with decent form and that was only a triple. The other 3 should have been dropping the weight and actually getting a proper stimulus into the legs for sure.

not fan of GS at all but the story behind the lad who set it up and who’s just become filthy rich is actually pretty amazing

Reactions: Nac
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gymshark had some awesome stuff 3-4 years ago. Fitted stuff that really enhanced the look of my physique. But then something happened and now their style just isnt my thing. Only time i buy from them is when they drop their Steve Cook lines. Those usually have a look that suits me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gymshark had some awesome stuff 3-4 years ago. Fitted stuff that really enhanced the look of my physique. But then something happened and now their style just isnt my thing. Only time i buy from them is when they drop their Steve Cook lines. Those usually have a look that suits me.
This happened to me too. But with several brands. Till I realised it was not the clothes, but my physique..

Lol 😁

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same.. it’s too mainstream idk it’s cute and all but not my style it’s not raw

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn nice :) just in Canada here haha but during the winter it gets down to -40 felt at times
Is that "felt' some kind of unit or do you mean it feels like it? 😀 Tried to Google it, but ended up reading some heat index on how different temp's feel in different conditions. If that's Celcius of Fahrenheit, then that's pretty damn cold! I don't think I've ever experienced temp that low.

Funny fact that I ran in to just now trying to solve the temp in your post; -40 is the only temp figure where -40 °C = -40 °F 🤯
Ok, I'm a huge nerd and it's probably not interesting to anyone else 😆

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that "felt' some kind of unit or do you mean it feels like it? 😀 Tried to Google it, but ended up reading some heat index on how different temp's feel in different conditions. If that's Celcius of Fahrenheit, then that's pretty damn cold! I don't think I've ever experienced temp that low.

Funny fact that I ran in to just now trying to solve the temp in your post; -40 is the only temp figure where -40 °C = -40 °F 🤯
Ok, I'm a huge nerd and it's probably not interesting to anyone else 😆
Hahaha yeah it’s a kind of unit but I wouldn’t know how to explain it I think it has to do with the air or something like right now it’s -20 C here but it’s "felt -32 C" meaning it’s cold as ****.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hahaha yeah it’s a kind of unit but I wouldn’t know how to explain it I think it has to do with the air or something like right now it’s -20 C here but it’s "felt -32 C" meaning it’s cold as ****.
Ok, that makes sense. Yeah we had something like -23 C at lowest here last week and it was brutal. I think the felt was at like 'Get the **** inside!' -temp.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait, Guys wear Gymshark? I have never seen a dude in gymshark anything. Around me it’s for women only, and they wear the hell out of it.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it’s a regional thing? Like how we have different styles in the UK vs US? I honestly really wanted to buy a bunch of GS stuff a few years back, but when I went to their booth at the Arnold and got my “free” (I say that because we waited in like for like a year) tank, it was like shrink wrap. Now keep in mind this was back in my powerlifting days, I was built like a brick **** house. I wasn’t ripped or anything but I was massive. And it dawned on me that the trendy **** just doesn’t work.

Nowadays I’m big on the Under Armour’s Project Rock gear. I love their tanks, their hoodies (sleeveless and normal) pants, etc. I guess they make it fit for more lifter/type physiques since that seems to be whom they’re marketing too.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I enjoy the blackstonelabs hoodies myself.

As for general fitness wear... you guys should check out aestheti athletics... in love with the premium spandexlike yet breathable tanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bought a few t-shirts and a hoodie from Elitefts. They have a 20% off sale on all apparel right now.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Iron Rebel
T-shirts, hoodies, joggers etc. All on point. Quality material.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CHAMPION

(And whatever I can find cheap at TJ, Ross, Marshall’s...that I don’t mind fuckingg up at the gym)

It’s interesting the bond we form with our gym clothes

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha, we are such pussies in the uk. It’s like minus 3 or 4 here and I’m wearing 3 coats to walk the dog 😂😂
I'm saying that and it's like low 20 degrees F here in the states :ROFLMAO:

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah you guys aren’t used to the cold. It’s -15 C here today and I’m wearing a hoodie, not even wearing a coat or anything.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was 1F the other day when I left for work in the morning

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah for real.. who created this
They are creations of German borned Dutch physicist Gabriel Fahrenheit and Swedish astronomer Anders Celsius. But more important is why would anybody want to use the Fahrenheit unit, when Celsius is part of the easier, more logical SI-system aka the metric system 😜

LOL

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for real.. who created this
I agree! Let's stick with one temperature measurement! I'll learn Celsius if needed. ;)