Your fave pre workout = Injectable/Oral/PH?

DarthGainer

Awards
Title and for what reasons.

Thinking of having a go at TNE & Ment. Have 2 PHF Ment tubs on the way :)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Iv taken aar trest ultra pre workout a few times. 30mgs seems to be perfect for me.
The pump, aggression and strength gain is like nothing Iv ever experienced.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Triumphalis gave me insane pumps also was taking condense and noxygen though.

plifter42

Awards
Tren / DMZ / Halo give nice pumps. Halo especially with stamina.

Ruthless33

Awards
High dose EPI gave me the best skin splitting pumps out of all the oral PH's I've ran.

ricov

Awards
Halotestin , TNE , Trest , Anavar. In that order

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
DMZ pre-workout gave me insane pumps, to the point it hurt. Never took it PW again- Stano was good also- veins looked like road maps

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ pre-workout gave me insane pumps, to the point it hurt. Never took it PW again- Stano was good also- veins looked like road maps
I was the opposite, I loved the splitting DMZ pumps. Was taking OL 40mg pwo and then started a bottle of LGI and went to 30 because of the 15mg caps. Well 30 just wasn't cutting it and had to up to 3 caps (45mg) pwo.

78SS

Awards
Vivanse and Hemavol. So much focus and energy and killer pumps.

Also DMZ.

Still need to try 7MENT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea DMZ for sure gives u great pumps!!!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Popped 25mg of oral trest pwo when I was running 75mg/ed Dermatrest. Got a nice extra boost in mood and aggression

DarthGainer

Awards
Whats labs are good for Halo & TNE, finding it difficult to find.

Does DMZ have an effect pre other than pumps?

Does MTREN or M1T have a pre workout effect?

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Cheque drops, tren no ester, TNE, var, dbol, dianadrol, superdrol

In that order

00S4Boy

Awards
Vivanse and Hemavol. So much focus and energy and killer pumps.

Also DMZ.

Still need to try 7MENT.
Sounds almost like OG Craze.

Long live OG craze with NADEP.

If you never experienced it, you never truly lifted.

00S4Boy

Awards
Just start smokin' meth dude!- Instant replacement!
Quite the difference, meth is as far from NADEP as it is from Phenylethylamine chemically. It's like talking noreboletone to methyestrenolone.

DarthGainer

Awards
Not sure Halo is going to be an option, Seem to be hit or miss for some.
For the guys that have used it what lab did you use? BD's is massively expensive and apparently raws cost big so wondering if the labs selling for allot less are fake/under dosed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sounds almost like OG Craze.

Long live OG craze with NADEP.

If you never experienced it, you never truly lifted.

I know there was a big controversy about this a few years ago but the OG grape tubs hit waaaay harder than the later tubs, even grape flavor. Haha I remember taking it 45 min pre workout and during my warm up I'd make like 8 to-do lists for after the gym. I'm surprised meth addicts aren't more successful

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but wtf does pumps have to do with pwo? Seriously your going to get the same pump no mater what time you take dmz or what ever except for trest and ment.

So to answer the question 30 mg ment to the shizzle.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but wtf does pumps have to do with pwo? Seriously your going to get the same pump no mater what time you take dmz or what ever except for trest and ment.

So to answer the question 30 mg ment to the shizzle.
This is a good point. There are tons of natty supps that you can take pwo for pumps. Try ArA + High Volume, Ara + Conqu3r DME, ect. For that boost in mood/strength/aggression, go with trest/ment

78SS

Awards
I know there was a big controversy about this a few years ago but the OG grape tubs hit waaaay harder than the later tubs, even grape flavor. Haha I remember taking it 45 min pre workout and during my warm up I'd make like 8 to-do lists for after the gym. I'm surprised meth addicts aren't more successful
Just laughed when I read this. Know the feeling. Well grape craze, not meth.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't craze have meth in it? Anyway those slim SX from 2007 was the most bad ass pwo stimulus ever. **** made phinadren feel like sleeping pills. Of course it turned into straight up amphetamins in your stomach so no wonder it worked so well. It also put you I'm the best mood ever! No wonder that guy was selling them for $15 per pill last year and people were tripping over there keyboards to pay it.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Had a fasted workout early this am with AAR trest-ultra @ 30mg preworkout. I was shocked how legit the pumps were on an empty stomach . Wow . Great addition to cycle .

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Triumphalis PWO with a few slices of wheat bread or any carbs- INSANE PUMPS, **** eats up carbs like no other.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Iv taken aar trest ultra pre workout a few times. 30mgs seems to be perfect for me.
The pump, aggression and strength gain is like nothing Iv ever experienced.
How long did it take you to receive your goods from AAR? I still haven't got my
Order from December and I get the run around from these guys.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Placed mine a day or two after Christmas , got it like jan 12th I believe

Freakshow

Awards
Anyone stack trest ultra with aar dmz liquid preworkout?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I have a full tub of OG craze left, not grape though, but I've been using a half empty one lately and I don't notice it to be that incredibly great. DMAA would beat it, I'd assume lol

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
TNE for mood and aggression, Adderall for focus and endurance, and nitrates for the pump, my all time favorite combo !