Your cortisol control choice?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Between Suppress-C, Invictus, AET-50, Neuro AET, and Reduce XT....which one is best for cortisol control? Also can one be on cortisol control indefinitely?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like invictus , but I am having a ton of success with chemix cortibloc currently.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Between Suppress-C, Invictus, AET-50, Neuro AET, and Reduce XT....which one is best for cortisol control? Also can one be on cortisol control indefinitely?
Doesn't seem wise to constantly supress cortisol just my .02. You are talking about a powerful physiological function and anything that does such unless prescribed as such by a medical need reads as always cycle to me.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like invictus , but I am having a ton of success with chemix cortibloc currently.
I was checking Chemix cortibolic and noticed that their main ingredient is Emodin 95%. How does that compare with
b-AET?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had been running 1/4-1/2 dose of b-aet for a while and it was doing wonders, I work in a high stress job. Run out and Can’t wait to stock up because the difference now is very noticeable. Also never got sick in the 8 months of using it and I’m around very sick people all the time.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had been running 1/4-1/2 dose of b-aet for a while and it was doing wonders, I work in a high stress job. Run out and Can’t wait to stock up because the difference now is very noticeable. Also never got sick in the 8 months of using it and I’m around very sick people all the time.
What brand do you use?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't seem wise to constantly supress cortisol just my .02. You are talking about a powerful physiological function and anything that does such unless prescribed as such by a medical need reads as always cycle to me.
Absolutely this

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never noticed joint pain or any problems with symptoms of low cortisol on invictus. The sleep was the best I ever had and I started to notice a leaning effect however I stopped midway through due to some issues(unrelated to invictus). I restarted, but then I had to wait for. To build again. But the stuff is great. I want to try invictus again and this time, two bottles. then compare to reduce xt for my next run and see . Haven’t tried reduce xt yet

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shameless plug:

Currently on BOGO.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus is one of the best I have used. Reduce is another good one.

Use code chef for discount on Iron Legions website.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I loved it. Wish the run went more smoothly but I’m going to pick up some more . As always thanks for the discounts

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed! Can't go wrong with either!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suppress-C is amazing ..reduce XT for caps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I prefer Reduce XT for 2 reasons: 1- tried and true. Its been around for years and has tons of positive reviews and bloodwork results posted to confirm its effects; 2- simplicity. I prefer caps to TD's since I travel as well as have a child about to be born and cannot affod the contact issues with a TD. This is really just a convenience factor but important to me personally.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try this.
front%20(4).jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally I prefer Reduce XT for 2 reasons: 1- tried and true. Its been around for years and has tons of positive reviews and bloodwork results posted to confirm its effects; 2- simplicity. I prefer caps to TD's since I travel as well as have a child about to be born and cannot affod the contact issues with a TD. This is really just a convenience factor but important to me personally.
congrats-didn't know you were expecting!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for reduce XT always enjoyed it especially for the price

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a big fan of invictus. Mostly because of the added health benefits you get with it. I have used reduce xt in the past with success.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is my go to. I believe nero aet is the same dose just with clary sage added.

I have used reduce xt in the past with good results also.

I'm just a responder to to baet. I used a product called "retain" years ago by anabolic xtreme which had it in there also. Stuff had me as dry as arimistane without the sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is my go to. I believe nero aet is the same dose just with clary sage added.

I'm just a responder to to baet. I used a product called "retain" years ago by anabolic xtreme which had it in there also. Stuff had me as dry as arimistane without the sides.
b-AET also has really nice immune booster effect---a pretty nice bonus in this day and age!!!

both iron legion and iconic formulations have 30% off NY sales going on--30% off on all products including invictus and neuro AET.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

iron legion code NYE save 35% off invictus and sitewide...limited time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you like topical products, B-Triol is a good ingredient. Both Suppress-C by Xtreme Performance Gels and Invictus by Iron Legion are great products.

If you prefer capsules, Reduce XT is a great option and has been used by a lot of people for many years to help control cortisol levels during PCT to help keep gains and also used for fat loss.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget that APEXs AET-50 is in the new gel carrier and comes in the new pump bottle that everyone really seems to dig~

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cortibloc works but the explosive diarrhea is no joke. The first week is terrible on this stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dont forget that APEXs AET-50 is in the new gel carrier and comes in the new pump bottle that everyone really seems to dig~
That's what I use (Of Course).
.. And it improves my sleep.