Your Chance to Try VasoMax! Sample Giveaway!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This is your chance to give VasoMax a try!
Rated 2017 Pump Activator of the Year by Fitness Informant!
PricePlow says VasoMax is the Top 3 Best Pump Products!
Fitness Deals News says VasoMax is the Top 5 Best Pump products!​

vasomaxwithaward.png

We will be selecting 5 winners to receive 3 samples of VasoMax. All we ask in return is for an honest and detailed review under the product reviews section.

For entries, give us some information about yourself (experience, training style, etc.) and why you'd like to try VasoMax!

We will be selecting 5 winners​

LevinsonKevin

Awards
I have been working out for 5 years now my goal this year is to compete in a physique contest. I want to try VasoMax because I am trying to find the most edge five pre workout since the original Mesomorph is no longer available.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see a sickening arm pump after blasting legs.. ya I meant all of that, if its good it should do the job!
All jokes aside I loved hypermax and want to try this out, I do more PLing splits but always down for a sick arm pump day

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Info about myself...
25 Years Old
5' 8"
172lbs
14% Bodyfat

Training For 6 years
Tried And Tested Hundreds Of Supplements And Types Of Supplements Over Those 6 Years, Both Subjective And Scientific.

My Training Styles Variate Throughout The Year, Focussing On Either Strength, Size Or Endurance But Mostly Hypertrophy And Increasing Size Based...Loves Me A Good Pump ;)

Why I Think I Should Be Chosen To Try VasoMax...
I've Been Using PerforMax Products for years, SlinMax Has Been A Staple For Over Two Years Now.
I'm A Very Experienced Supplement User Who Can Give A Very Detailed, No BS And Compared Review.
And, As Mentioned Above "I Loves Me A Good Pump"

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I logged this for you guys last year and still one of my favorite pump products. I’d link the log but tbh don’t know how on the app. Obviously not applying for the samples

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
21 years old.
4 years of training under my belt.
5 foot 9inches tall weighing 175lbs.

I train with sets consisting mainly with a time under tension routine, with my core lifts being heavy and explosive. Needing a bit of a stim break as well, so a pump pre would be really helpful too lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since HyperMax is one of my favorite pre's, I'd love to try VasoMax. I've been seriously training for about 8 years, currently running an HST program 3 days per week with cardio on the off days.

Just started an Ostarine cycle, so if that's a problem I understand.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since HyperMax is one of my favorite pre's, I'd love to try VasoMax. I've been seriously training for about 8 years, currently running an HST program 3 days per week with cardio on the off days.

This guy has been searching for the holy grail of pump products ever since max reps went away....he’s your guy

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is your chance to give VasoMax a try!
Rated 2017 Pump Activator of the Year by Fitness Informant!
PricePlow says VasoMax is the Top 3 Best Pump Products!
Fitness Deals News says VasoMax is the Top 5 Best Pump products!​

View attachment 158930

We will be selecting 5 winners to receive 3 samples of VasoMax. All we ask in return is for an honest and detailed review under the product reviews section.

For entries, give us some information about yourself (experience, training style, etc.) and why you'd like to try VasoMax!

We will be selecting 5 winners​
The market seriously needs something new! Hoping to see this fill the void!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you enjoy it, I recommend stacking them! Great compliment to HyperMax.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
would love a shot at this. i need a stim free pump product for hypertension reasons . usually evenn 300 mg of caff wrecks havoc on my bp so this is right up my alley! thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love a shot at this. i need a stim free pump product for hypertension reasons . usually evenn 300 mg of caff wrecks havoc on my bp so this is right up my alley! thanks
300 is a decent amount though lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to test and review this product, the older I get the harder it seams to be to get a really good pump. I have 30 plus years of training experience, and currently train 6 days a week. Right now I am trying to lean out a bit and this would fit in well with my fast paced high rep work-outs.

Thank you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After 2 years of being away from the industry I'm recently back at it... I haven't used supplements in quite some time so my opinion and review would be a solid representation of what this product could offer... I've reviewed dozens of products on this board and have always followed through. 20 years of training and dieting knowledge and a vast knowledge of supplements.
This product is of interest because it's stim free and contains everything needed for massive blood flow! Plus I don't believe to have used glycerol and k-nitrates together, should be a rewarding experience..

Thanks for the consideration!

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 2 years of being away from the industry I'm recently back at it... I haven't used supplements in quite some time so my opinion and review would be a solid representation of what this product could offer... I've reviewed dozens of products on this board and have always followed through. 20 years of training and dieting knowledge and a vast knowledge of supplements.
This product is of interest because it's stim free and contains everything needed for massive blood flow! Plus I don't believe to have used glycerol and k-nitrates together, should be a rewarding experience..

Good to see you back on! I used to follow your logs back when I was mainly lurking.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good to see you back on! I used to follow your logs back when I was mainly lurking.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks buddy, it's good to be back!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love the opportunity as I have never had the chance to try any Performax Labs products.

Appreciate the transparency, non prop label and have started 2018 off with a bang. Keto Diet, BF slowly diminishing and would love to see how a product like this would integrate with a Keto diet. Would definitely leave both a review here as well as my Youtube channel.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i don't know **** about the amounts, just the feeling . that is usually what i see in most but sometimes some samples i have gotten say that but man they are way more powerful . probably more stuff thrown in with it .

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey john.patterson , When will you be announcing the winners for the VasoMax logging opportunities?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey john.patterson , When will you be announcing the winners for the VasoMax logging opportunities?
We will be selecting winners this week! Stay tuned....

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always chasing the PUMP...

....and ALWAYS looking for the best pump producing products.

About to be 42, lift four days a week. Usually superset (push/pull) my routine... Bi's/tri's, chest/back, legs/shoulders. Full body on the weekend.

Would love to log this... please keep me in mind!

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid apps so far. Let's keep 'em coming AM. We'll be closing this up in a few days...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, can get you male & female reports back.

Long time AM'er with a few breaks between due to having a child, relocating, etc. Converted 2 car garage home gym snob checking in. Currently dad bod looking to cut from 200's to 170's. Wife and I are exercising at 5am, but could use a good night time pre/pump when the mornings don't work out for whatever reason.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, can get you male & female reports back.

Long time AM'er with a few breaks between due to having a child, relocating, etc. Converted 2 car garage home gym snob checking in. Currently dad bod looking to cut from 200's to 170's. Wife and I are exercising at 5am, but could use a good night time pre/pump when the mornings don't work out for whatever reason.
This man knows his supplements.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This wasn't an easy one - everyone had a solid app. I'm hoping we will have the chance to run another sample promo soon to get some others to try it out. Here are the winners:

hvactech - welcome back brother

Slims

SFreed

Steezy

TexasLifter89

Congratulations everyone! Send me a PM with your address and we'll get these samples out to you soon!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for the opportunity

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This wasn't an easy one - everyone had a solid app. I'm hoping we will have the chance to run another sample promo soon to get some others to try it out. Here are the winners:

Slims
Massive thanks to John and the rest of the PerforMax team for selecting me as one of the lucky loggers. We don't usually get many supp logging opportunities over here in the UK so good to see PerforMax going the extra mile for their customers. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks !!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks big guy!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

hvactech - welcome back brother

Slims

SFreed

Steezy

TexasLifter89

Congratulations everyone! Send me a PM with your address and we'll get these samples out to you soon!
Thank you for the opportunity

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look what was waiting for me when I came home from the gym!! Looks like tomorrow will be a pump day!

VasoMax.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Got mine too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try the Intra Max.........I love Orange

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh man! Ours has not arrived yet, but nice to see the variety they are sending!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys......I fcked up. Worked 05:00 - 14:00 today, and was headed to the gym right from work. Mixed up my VasoMax and put it in my lunch cooler. Mid morning, went to my desk and thought I'd take a sip just to see how it tasted. Is delicious! Not like I was thinking Raspberry/Lemonade would taste, but more like a bubble gum / cotton candy sort of thing. Dammed if I didn't end up "tasting" half of it over the course of the day. Now I'm at the gym working on half a dose. Will have to wait until tomorrow to gauge the pumps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
arrived his afternoon! I am skipping the gym tonight as we went out for sandwhiches tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow morning!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Turn those carbs in to muscles now!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Used it midday yesterday for the first time, good stuff! The fizzing immediately post shake-up was interesting ha. Review incoming