Your Chance to Try OxyMax! Fully Open Label Thermogenic Sample Giveaway

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2017 was a big year for us here at Performax Labs, so we wanted to take a minute to thank you for seeing us along the journey! We put in a lot of time and energy into giving the brand a whole new look, complete with updated formulas and all new product launches!

We are very proud of all the kind words and acknowledgement from customers and reviewers alike! Check out some of the titles and awards that Performax Labs gathered in 2017:

Best Pre Workout of 2017 – Stack3d.com (HyperMax)
Best pump product of 2017 – Fitness Informant (VasoMax)
Top 3 Best Eria Jarensis – Price Plow (HyperMax)
#1 non DMAA/DMHA – Price Plow (HyperMax)
Top 5 High Stim Pre – Fitness Deal News (HyperMax)
Top Rated Nootropic – Price Plow (NootropiMax)
Best Rebrand/ Most improved – Price Plow

Now is your chance to try OxyMax. We will be selecting 5 winners to receive 3 samples of OxyMax. All we ask in return is for an honest and detailed review under the product reviews section.

This precision formula of clinically researched ingredients at efficacious doses combines the best adrenaline boosters, metabolism enhancers, and appetite suppressors for all-day clean energy with minimal hunger or cravings.

For entries, give us some information about yourself (experience, training style, etc.) and why you'd like to try OxyMax!

oxymax-600x600.png
oxysuppfacts-279x300.png

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I’ve started a new workout routine to cut some weight while keeping strength. I would like to see how this helps. I’ve been taking supplements pretty much since I began training. I’ve made a few videos on you tube for reviews.I train for strength since I enjoy competing.
5 10
Bench 235
Deadlift 385
Squat 365

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
4 years of lifting experience, and I’ve gotta lose some of this holiday flab (Packed on a whopping 20lbs of fat from a 6 day road trip lol).
I tend to train using a lot of time under tension, with explosive sets on the core lifts.
Thanks!

LevinsonKevin

Awards
I have been working out for 5 years now my goal this year is to compete in a physique contest. I want to try OxyMax because I am trying to find the most effective thermogenic to give me that edge to help shred weight and get ready to compete.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try this out I am 59 years old and try to get in "Best Shape of My Life" for my 60th birthday in March. I train 6 days a week in my home gym and have over 30 years of weight lifting experience. Currently 188lbs at 5'5" goal is 175lbs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to get the samples out this week. Who else wants to try one of the best feel good fatburners on the market.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Looking to get the samples out this week. Who else wants to try one of the best feel good fatburners on the market.
I would love to. I have another log Im going to start Monday but I’m pretty confident I can run two at a time since I’m not working right now.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to. I have another log Im going to start Monday but I’m pretty confident I can run two at a time since I’m not working right now.
I will keep that in mind, these are samples so just a quick review.

Thanks

Jolliff50

Awards
I'm recently getting back into shape and would love to sample a thermogenic. I've heard great things about them, but not sure if they're right for me. Looking to lose weight and get in shape and then start body building and would love to sample this product, thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be choosing tomorrow, anyone else want a chance?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last Call

OxyMax is hands down one of the best Feel Good fat loss products on the market!!

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
Would love to try it. I am 47yo male. 5'7" 230lbs, some extra weight but mostly muscle. Would love to drop about 20lbs. I have been working out since I was a teenager and like trying new supplements to see how my body will react to it.

Current Supplements:
Protein and Creatine for pre and post workouts.

Workout routine.
Try to workout 3-4 times a week for at least an hour. Mostly full body sets in a fast pace to fit everything in. Stay active with my kids on the weekends.

Diet
Pretty clean mostly.
Breakfast: Intermediate fasting during the week and weekends is 3 -eggs and 2 sausage patties
Lunch: I have a can of chicken
Dinner: Normal dinner for whatever is cooked when I get home.
Beverages: Mostly black coffee, water, and an occasional soda or sweet tea at night.

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Please put my hat in the ring. 54 yo "power-builder." 2017 was a strength year - bumped up a weight class to 220, resolving to increase metcon and drop back down to 198. Former OG Alphamine addict, still looking for a suitable replacement. Interested in new Fitmax (?) as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to those that were wanting to try OxyMax. Many have used the last version with great success, this version is even better!
Rocket3015
Laxarcher13

Please send me your info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Give me a few day and we will have a review up !!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed that the Intra Max is not set up in the review section ??? cubsfan815

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Review

I won the privilege to try and review a few samples of PerforMAX Labs Oxy MAX Thermogenic Fat Burner. I have used it Pre-Workout, Pre-Cardio and Between meals. I found it shines best Pre-Cardio and used Between Meals to kill cravings. My usual heart rate doing cardio with No Supplement is generally around 130-135 BPM while using the Oxy MAX it was 160BPM so no doubt it helps burn fat. Working around the house on weekends it is hard not to snack, one Oxy MAX between meal was defiantly a help. I wish I had a whole Bottle so I could gauge weight lose over a month, but there is no question this would be a winner!! Thank you PerforMAX Labs !!

Oxy Max.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Rocket,

Can you copy your review over to the OxyMax review page and vote please.
Laxarcher13 have you tried them out yet?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Rocket,

Can you copy your review over to the OxyMax review page and vote please.
Laxarcher13 have you tried them out yet?
No Problem

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
In for support.
Profile looks perfect. Only tried vasomax from performax and it was great.
Hypermax, vasomax, oxymax, intramax... All have great profiles. Good job performax :)