Your Chance to Try NootropiMax!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs is happy to announce that we will be giving 5 people the opportunity to try NootropiMax, Performax Labs' extreme cognitive complex. NootropiMax is a potent nootropic product, containing full, effective, research-supported doses of 10 ingredients designed to work together to take your cognitive abilities to the next level, to the MAX. With ingredients that work in a synergistic manner to optimize energy, focus, and mood, as well as improve memory and concentration, NootropiMax is the ideal supplement for anyone looking to improve their cognitive abilities and productivity, from students to businessmen to athletes, we can all benefit from a quality nootropic supplement like NootropiMax.

NootropiMax is PRICEPLOW'S FAVORITE NOOTROPIC, and Stack3d has described it as providing "Insane Focus in and out of the gym," giving it an "insane, mind clearing ability which allows you to think quicker, concentrate better, and keep yourself focused for longer."

nootropimax_pic.jpg

The research on the ingredients and doses in NootropiMax clearly show that it is an effective formula, and the reviews show us that the science and research pan out in the real world.

All that's left is for YOU to try it for yourself, and that's exactly what we are giving you a chance to do in this promo!

We will be selecting 5 people to each receive 3 sample packets of NootropiMax to log and review their experience. Tell us why you would be a good candidate to try NootropiMax, and how you will put it to the test!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs is happy to announce that we will be giving 5 people the opportunity to try NootropiMax, Performax Labs' extreme cognitive complex. NootropiMax is a potent nootropic product, containing full, effective, research-supported doses of 10 ingredients designed to work together to take your cognitive abilities to the next level, to the MAX. With ingredients that work in a synergistic manner to optimize energy, focus, and mood, as well as improve memory and concentration, NootropiMax is the ideal supplement for anyone looking to improve their cognitive abilities and productivity, from students to businessmen to athletes, we can all benefit from a quality nootropic supplement like NootropiMax.

NootropiMax is PRICEPLOW'S FAVORITE NOOTROPIC, and Stack3d has described it as providing "Insane Focus in and out of the gym," giving it an "insane, mind clearing ability which allows you to think quicker, concentrate better, and keep yourself focused for longer."

View attachment 158932

The research on the ingredients and doses in NootropiMax clearly show that it is an effective formula, and the reviews show us that the science and research pan out in the real world.

All that's left is for YOU to try it for yourself, and that's exactly what we are giving you a chance to do in this promo!

We will be selecting 5 people to each receive 3 sample packets of NootropiMax to log and review their experience. Tell us why you would be a good candidate to try NootropiMax, and how you will put it to the test!
Awesome!

Always been a fan of Performax supplements.. Personally used slinmax and also Oxymax XT.. Always recommend these when people ask in the forum.

For my ideal use.. I currently do online web design and also currently building a fitness based website and have been for the last couple weeks.. Nootropimax would be great to see how much my focus and concentration could increase as this is a very time consuming project. I always have been a fan of Nootropics but only have tried them in the past and not so much recently. Be great to see what Nootropomax offers in this circumstance.

So for me its for focus and studying. Looks an awesome ingredient panel also.

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've only used 1 noot product-AZOTH and I really enjoyed it....I would like the opportunity to expand my use of noot's and try nootropimax.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya I'd love to give this a go! I've been looking for a new brain boosting supp! I've been doing lots of testing for Fire department related things. I'd give it a go for some of that prep and lots of other studying I need to do!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this.... Trying to get away from heavy stims and have been looking at this and c and p Aggro. Almost pulled the trigger over Christmas holiday but thought better of it as I put the money towards my kids Christmas.

I have limited experience with most nootropics.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I would be interested in this. Started a new sales job and the extra nooptroptic I feel would be beneficial for my longer hours as well as keeping my gym time going along!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good dudes here, they’d all do a great job reviewing

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you would like someone to try this as a pre-workout stimulant and combine it with pump
performance ingredients I would love to try it and give feedback. I wouldn't use it any other
time cause I don't consume caffeine or any other types of stimulants any time during the
day except before my pre weight training workouts first thing in the early a.m. when I like
to be zoned and focused while I train. I've used Oxy-Max XT in this manner and I reviewed
that in the past and it was highly effective for me used that way.:)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try, am using Intramax and have used Oxymax and love the stuff, would love to add this to my current log

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a former logger, I really enjoy this product. Paired up with the right stim = magic.

After not using it for quite some time. I took one pill a few days ago along with my usual stimmed PWO concoction and I had the best workout I have had for months. I was there for two hours and still did not want to leave. Awesome mood and focus for a workout! Also a great choice for low stim people looking for an edge.

Good luck to the applicants and I hope you enjoy your experience!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a former logger, I really enjoy this product. Paired up with the right stim = magic.

After not using it for quite some time. I took one pill a few days ago along with my usual stimmed PWO concoction and I had the best workout I have had for months. I was there for two hours and still did not want to leave. Awesome mood and focus for a workout! Also a great choice for low stim people looking for an edge.

Good luck to the applicants and I hope you enjoy your experience!
I did the same thing with Oxy Max XT and it worked awesome!

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards

View attachment 158932

Love this company !
What can I say they make some bomb ass products
Anyways I work in a max 4 prison sometimes working 16 hours a day so I’m dragging my ass a lot when I’m overworked taking massive amounts of caffeine to stay alert. Considering my life as well as officers/free staff depend on me to be alert and focused at all times. But this can be difficult at times and I really wish I had something extra to get my head where it needs to be. Hopefully this product can put me in a good focus through my long work day to be attentive to my job and be ready for the next crazy thing to pop off. I haven’t really been into nootropics so this is my first foot in. Hoping they are as good as everybody raves about. Well just have to try and see!
Thanks ahead!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love this company !
Anyways I work in a max 4 prison sometimes working 16 hours a day so I’m dragging my ass a lot when I’m overworked taking massive amounts of caffeine to stay alert. Considering my life as well as officers/free staff depend on me to be alert and focused at all times. But this can be difficult at times and I really wish I had something extra to get my head where it needs to be. Hopefully this product can put me in a good focus through my long work day to be attentive to my job and be ready for the next crazy thing to pop off. I haven’t really been into nootropics so this is my first foot in. Hoping they are as good as everybody raves about. Well just have to try and see!
Thanks ahead!

Totally agree and I have a little love also for this co.;)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try this. I’m totally down to log and review it as well.

I’m 46 years old and I work 10 hours a day five days a week in a machine shop crunching numbers and codes on CNC mills & Lathes All day. After a while things start to get foggy and cloudy also start to lose my energy and focus which makes it hard to think and concentrate. I would love to see if this changes my mood and thought process. I have never tried a product like this before and I’m willing to run it solo every day until it’s gone.
Thank you for the chance to try it and good luck to everyone.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just responded to the vasoMAX promo but this intrigues me as well. I haven't had the pleasure of using nootropics before but after getting back into bodybuilding after a two year layoff the added focus and motivation would be very welcomed...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just responded to the vasoMAX promo but this intrigues me as well. I haven't had the pleasure of using nootropics before but after getting back into bodybuilding after a two year layoff the added focus and motivation would be very welcomed...
This looks like it will stack nicely with Vaso Max for a good combo of energy,focus,and pumps!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It sure does... I normally show gratitude for being chosen buy purchasing a product from the same company to log as well at my expense...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interested in this! I am about to take my boards to become a nurse and this looks like a great option to aid me in my studies. I haven’t used too many nootropics in the past, but if it works, I will definitely notice the effects while studying. May even use one of the packs to see how it can be used for a little gaming if I have the time to break from studies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, we are only talking about 3 sample packs...I think everyone who applied in this thread should get the chance to try it.

not like it's going to break the bank....at least I hope not, lol.:pokey:

performax needs to think big, not smallfry crap!!!!:bigok:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn, we are only talking about 3 sample packs...I think everyone who applied in this thread should get the chance to try it.

not like it's going to break the bank....at least I hope not, lol.:pokey:

performax needs to think big, not smallfry crap!!!!:bigok:
EC7B11BE-FE98-4299-A1EA-E3417C2E603C.gif

There were 10 free bottles when it was launched, and 10 winners.
Just sayin..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id hardly call it 'competing', were simply picking 5 people to receive sample packets per product. Were doing this for 4 products so 20 people on the forums will receive free samples and hopefully its people that have not tried that product before and get a chance to experience it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also add that I think some people prefer to get few samples to try out and leave review. That takes much less time and effort compared to running full log. Great way to try product without feeling like you owe a company detailed daily updates.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could have seriously put this stuff to the test this week, especially today

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 158932

Bump

You guys should make this a logging opportunity for a whole bottle.....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

You guys should make this a logging opportunity for a whole bottle.....
We will select loggers very soon.

We have ran a promo/logging opportunity for 10 whole bottles before. This is an opportunity to give some, multiple, people a chance to try it and have them give some feedback for other members.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! You have been picked. PM me your info.

Very interested in this! I am about to take my boards to become a nurse and this looks like a great option to aid me in my studies. I haven’t used too many nootropics in the past, but if it works, I will definitely notice the effects while studying. May even use one of the packs to see how it can be used for a little gaming if I have the time to break from studies.
I would like to try this. I’m totally down to log and review it as well.

I’m 46 years old and I work 10 hours a day five days a week in a machine shop crunching numbers and codes on CNC mills & Lathes All day. After a while things start to get foggy and cloudy also start to lose my energy and focus which makes it hard to think and concentrate. I would love to see if this changes my mood and thought process. I have never tried a product like this before and I’m willing to run it solo every day until it’s gone.
Thank you for the chance to try it and good luck to everyone.
Love this company !
Thanks ahead!
Would love to try this.... Trying to get away from heavy stims and have been looking at this and c and p Aggro. Almost pulled the trigger over Christmas holiday but thought better of it as I put the money towards my kids Christmas.

I have limited experience with most nootropics.
Awesome!

Always been a fan of Performax supplements.. Personally used slinmax and also Oxymax XT.. Always recommend these when people ask in the forum.

For my ideal use.. I currently do online web design and also currently building a fitness based website and have been for the last couple weeks.. Nootropimax would be great to see how much my focus and concentration could increase as this is a very time consuming project. I always have been a fan of Nootropics but only have tried them in the past and not so much recently. Be great to see what Nootropomax offers in this circumstance.

So for me its for focus and studying. Looks an awesome ingredient panel also.

Thanks!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super excited to try this..... never ever taken a Nootropic before.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neither have I hehe
If you've ever taken a pre-workout that gives you good focus and liked it then you'll probably appreciate what
you''ll feel from a straight up nootropic like this that looks nicely dosed on some good energy and focus ingredients.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have these been shipped out yet? I haven’t gotten mine just want to be sure I didn’t miss it!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Samples have been shipped out. You should be getting them soon.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shipped out last week, people are starting to receive theres so keep your eyes out for your samples!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got mine today! Thanks guys

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today also.
Will be taking 1 cap here shortly.....

Nice looking IntraMax to :)
Will be reviewing that one as well

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today also.
Will be taking 1 cap here shortly.....

Nice looking IntraMax to :)
Will be reviewing that one as well
Is it a one cap product or your just starting at one cap?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it a one cap product or your just starting at one cap?
I would start at one cap, not because of overstimulation or caffeine content...which I know you don’t have a problem with. It is more because of the high quality and well dosed Bacopa content that can make you feel a bit strange at first. If you know how you react to Bacopa, then 2 caps at once should be just fine for you.

That’s just based on my experience and having followed the logs of the other initial loggers..