Your blood pressure on TRT/HRT

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Just curious any of your results in blood pressure changes after starting / stopping testosterone / TRT?

I for one went from an average of 130s-140/80 to my lowest of 113/80 (while on ECA stack!) after starting TRT for a few months.

Any similar stories?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in this as well. On TRT doses up to 90 mg every 3.5 days the BP stayed at 116/67. Increased my dose to 125 mg every 3.5 days and the BP increased to 131/78.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Mine has stayed the same. It shouldn’t raise really unless you’re a smoker (from others I know). That’s a TRT dose though. If I’m pushing heavy gear (for me doses are still on the lower side) it’ll raise slightly
I was just curious seeing as mine FINALLY got into what I feel is a healthy range right after I started TRT. Being 130/80 or 140/80 just feels horrible. Can hear heart thumping all day and night

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious seeing as mine FINALLY got into what I feel is a healthy range right after I started TRT. Being 130/80 or 140/80 just feels horrible. Can hear heart thumping all day and night
Mine has improved slightly as well, but only if I eat and sleep well for a few days. If I eat ****ty and cut back on sleep and hence have to drink more coffee, mine goes sky high.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
TRT has been proven to actually LOWER blood pressure with those whom have been diagnosed with both hypertension and Low t. The effects on connective tissue is impressive along with the endothelium.

Dr B