You will LOVE 50% off OL UK 4 V-Day!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0027.JPG

That's right AM peeps, enjoy 50% off all items from Olympus UK right now in celebration of Valentine's Day. Give your sweetheart the gift of gains or a new and more shredded YOU:smlove2:

INTRODUCING ALL NEW SUP3R-7 SUP3R-19, SUP3R SHRED, and Assass1nate!

SAVE 50% OFF STOREWIDE BY USING
COUPON CODE "VALENTINES50" AT CHECKOUT!

Olympus UK - Turning Men Into Demi-Gods | Andros, Muscle Builders, PCT

OFFER EXPIRES FEBRUARY 21ST AT MIDNIGHT!

P.S.
If you don't have a Valentine sweetheart this year then be sure to put GNO in your order notes to receive a SWEET gift of stale chocolates and donut crumbs along with a handwritten Valentine from your favorite Demi-God;).

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You act like there are crumbs left and chocolate left to go stale when GNO gets done with them! Especially now that he has Assass1nate to act as a GDA..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You act like there are crumbs left and chocolate left to go stale when GNO gets done with them! Especially now that he has Assass1nate to act as a GDA..
Good call. I suppose the handwritten love note will have to suffice then cuz I'm keeping his noodz for myself;).

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Howdy!
Can asass1nate and supershr3d be stacked together?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post VD bump!!! This sale is good till the 21st. If you didn't get lucky on Valentines there is still time;).

Kimstarcore

Awards
I was looking for a coupon code for OlympusUK for the last 3 days, just saw this today.

sad ��

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking for a coupon code for OlympusUK for the last 3 days, just saw this today.

sad ?
Plenty of 30% rep codes still floating around, which are still an excellent deal.

Kimstarcore

Awards
Thanks man! but can't find one cause I'm currently onboard in a drillship on our way to Trinidad south America net connection is too slow now.

NICK32

Awards
hello guys we have a retailer in europe with these discounds?? :p

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
umm that link for olympusuk.com leads to nutriverse underconstruction page

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
umm that link for olympusuk.com leads to nutriverse underconstruction page
The Olympus UK site has been taken down due to out of stocks with no ETA on replenishment. Nutriverse has some of the last remaining stocks of the andros.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The Olympus UK site has been taken down due to out of stocks with no ETA on replenishment. Nutriverse has some of the last remaining stocks of the andros.
what is the url anyhow? all that comes up in google is USA OL.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
View attachment 145093

That's right AM peeps, enjoy 50% off all items from Olympus UK right now in celebration of Valentine's Day. Give your sweetheart the gift of gains or a new and more shredded YOU:smlove2:

P.S.
If you don't have a Valentine sweetheart this year then be sure to put GNO in your order notes to receive a SWEET gift of stale chocolates and donut crumbs along with a handwritten Valentine from your favorite Demi-God;).
Why does this URL lead to nutri-verse which has zero or little OL UK stuff?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does this URL lead to nutri-verse which has zero or little OL UK stuff?
I have no idea. When I posted the link it was directly to the OL UK site. And it worked back then but that was almost a year ago.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no idea. When I posted the link it was directly to the OL UK site. And it worked back then but that was almost a year ago.
oh crap that was last yr lol dman NICK32 for bumping a year old thread

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have the link to the OL UK site?

You already quoted the answer above when you asked the question originally. The site is closed indefinitely at this time. Only a few things remain. PM me for details if interested.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 145093

P.S.
Link above brings us to http://nutriverse.com/ which has been down for weeks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets try this:

THE OLYMPUS UK WEBSITE IS DOWN INDEFINITELY. NUTRIVERSE (AND POSSIBLY OTHERS RETAILERS) HAVE THE LAST REMAINING OLYMPUS UK SPECIFIC PRODUCTS. THIS THREAD AND SALE IS A YEAR OLD. THERE IS NOT AN OLYMPUS UK VALENTINES SALE THIS YEAR!

Edit: Didn't mean to caps lock all of that but too lazy to change it all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think Olympus will ever bring the andros back?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think Olympus will ever bring the andros back?
All the depends on the outcome of Hi-Tech’s legal situation. If they can’t produce raws then nobody else can legally produce andros.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the depends on the outcome of Hi-Tech’s legal situation. If they can’t produce raws then nobody else can legally produce andros.
I think the indictment by the FDA was for selling banned prohormones labeled as andros that were adulterated so hopefully the FDA doesn't have a problem with andros as long as that is what they actually are.