You guys ever see this mix. Mast p and e in same vial

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's 200 mg. 150 mast e and 50 mast p.
What you guys think. How would you even pin it. Eod?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does that even make sense? I wouldn’t trust a source that planned such a retarded mix... E with P... and test 3 times higher than mast the faster ester in the mix just to make sure your dosing is fucked even more than it already was!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NeverMind all I said im an idiot. I thought I read 150mg test E and 50mg mast P... don’t know if you edited or something but yes that mix could make sense obv!

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How does that even make sense? I wouldn’t trust a source that planned such a retarded mix... E with P... and test 3 times higher than mast the faster ester in the mix just to make sure your dosing is fucked even more than it already was!
Yea different source then I usually use you think better off sticking with mast p only. I guess it's used to get in the body quicker by adding the short esther with it

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NeverMind all I said im an idiot. I thought I read 150mg test E and 50mg mast P... don’t know if you edited or something but yes that mix could make sense obv!
Lol ok good. How would you go about pinning this eod or twice a week?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually prefer MastE, less oil to pin. Cant say I notice any difference between the two esters, unlike other compounds.

Ive also pinned mastE everyday, twice a week, etc etc. No major differences. Id just pin the combo however you find it convenient, twice a week would be fine, as would eod. Youd have to be hypersensitive to notice a difference.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's Sustaron! I don't think the blend of esters is such a bad idea, but more of a marketing gimmick. I'm on a my own TRT right now of Sustanon and a product with 300mg Deca and 75mg of NPP and I inject it every two weeks.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just pinned it I'll let you guys know how it goes! Was pinning 500 test with 500 mast p but dropped the mast p for a week due to hair thinning. Gonna try this at 300 and test at 200 and see if that produces less hair problems.
Is it a big deal if I stopped the mast p for a week and then started this back up?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's Sustaron! I don't think the blend of esters is such a bad idea, but more of a marketing gimmick. I'm on a my own TRT right now of Sustanon and a product with 300mg Deca and 75mg of NPP and I inject it every two weeks.
It is Masteron, brother.
LOL.
I get it.
😁

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you have 7 best answers?? Do you give yourself best answers on your own thread you bastard
LOL.

Don't be jelly bro.
Someday, somebody besides your Mom and Dad will give you a best answer rating.

:)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just pinned it I'll let you guys know how it goes! Was pinning 500 test with 500 mast p but dropped the mast p for a week due to hair thinning. Gonna try this at 300 and test at 200 and see if that produces less hair problems.
Is it a big deal if I stopped the mast p for a week and then started this back up?
That's the problem with these super DHT compounds like Masteron is you're going to blow up your prostate and thin your hairline. I'm not sure why I see so many Masteron posts on this forum, I wouldn't want to use it.

But nah, it's not gonna hurt you if you stop for 1 week.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's the problem with these super DHT compounds like Masteron is you're going to blow up your prostate and thin your hairline. I'm not sure why I see so many Masteron posts on this forum, I wouldn't want to use it.

But nah, it's not gonna hurt you if you stop for 1 week.
Cause the **** is awesome! Overall great feeling vascular hard great sex drive. Thins the hair out pretty good but mine usually always comes back once I'm off.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I LOVE how tren makes me feel.
Wow, I think you're the first person I've ever heard that from. :LOL:

DHT is a also a neurosteroid. It invokes positive feelings and an overall feeling of well being.

Metabolites of DHT have been found to act as neurosteroids with their own AR-independent biological activity.[18] 3α-Androstanediol is a potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABAA receptor, while 3β-androstanediol is a potent and selective agonist of the estrogen receptor (ER) subtype ERβ.[18] These metabolites may play important roles in the central effects of DHT and by extension testosterone, including their antidepressant, anxiolytic, rewarding/hedonic, anti-stress, and pro-cognitive effects.[18][19]

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cause the **** is awesome! Overall great feeling vascular hard great sex drive. Thins the hair out pretty good but mine usually always comes back once I'm off.
It helps with E sides, for example when you start feeling a bit emotional and watery, some mast remedies it. Hence i am running a mix of test and mast instead of just higher test till the end of my ON period.

Much prefer lower test with mast instead of test (same dose as test +mast) with an AI.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To Starscream : Then maybe what I'm feeling is from the mix of tren and mast. I started both at the exact same time.
I had a friend give me a 10g of tren ace completely for free because he completely swore he would never touch it again. I've honestly never heard anyone say a good thing about how it made them feel, but you can't argue with the results I guess.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a friend give me a 10g of tren ace completely for free because he completely swore he would never touch it again. I've honestly never heard anyone say a good thing about how it made them feel, but you can't argue with the results I guess.
At very low doses like up to 100mg a week like i did honestly i didnt a whole lot feel different, other people said how i was more assertive during conversation, and perhaps a little bit of sense of coldness/not caring

In combo with 250 test of course.

Irritability etc that is sth i get from clomid and not from any aas.

But of course that there is always one part of you that looks forward to dropping to just trt or cruise dose, just to get out of the "danger zone".

And yes, results are pretty extraordinary, i legit was seeing daily changes as far as delt, trap and chest growth goes. 250 test 100 tren i would say 2x as powerful as 500 test, srs. Since i only cycle once a year, i dont think i will run anything else, a bit of masteron alongside perhaps.

Everything else must be in order too though, diet, training, creatine, gh secretagogue etc

I srs noticed with gear its like fire, use it moderately and conservatively and its a great ally, become cocky and ramp it up, oh man does it become your enemy

Last edited:
CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
I would go e3d or 2x pw. If you go eod, you'd be really taking advantage of the prop ester, but then the enanthate would build up very quickly, so I wouldn't do that.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen it. They make tons of mix esters vials. Tri tren, deca mix, sustanon it's very common. If you hate them that's fine but they certainly are out there. Not all that rare.