Yok3d window of opportunity

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I haven't seen it, or don't remember.. What's the ideal window for Yok3d? I know it says to wait 1.5 hrs.. What about if I end up waiting 3 hrs or more?? I'd like to try & take mine before bed & get up feeling Yok3d & ready to go!! What's too soon or too late w/ this?

Thanks!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow, 69 views & nobody has any insight on this?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were 2 options: 1) 90 minutes pre-workout empty stomach 2) 2-3 hours pre-workout with or without food. It also said to take it upon waking if you workout in the morning,with or without food. I would think that the effects would not be there in the morning if taken pre-bed.

mscleaddictin

There were 2 options: 1) 90 minutes pre-workout empty stomach 2) 2-3 hours pre-workout with or without food. It also said to take it upon waking if you workout in the morning,with or without food. I would think that the effects would not be there in the morning if taken pre-bed.
Agreed...I take mine upon wakening when I train at 5 a.m., so usually about 1.5 hours prior to hitting the weights, although on my days off work I take it 2 hours...this supplement isn't getting the reviews and am sorry to say it may be one of USP Labs flops! I have been taking it along with other supplements which may be helping its affects a bit...but hard to say. Follow the recommendations on the label...it says nothing about taking it prior to 8 hours of sleep.

frank_par

Awards
I am almost done with my 1st bottle. I have played around with the timing but 3 hours after taking it seems to be the best window for me. I wake up at 4:30am take my Yok3d. Go back to sleep until 6:30am at which point I take an OxyElite tab. 6:45 I have a protein shake and olive oil. I take Jack3d and my BCAAs at 7:20 and hit my workout at 7:30am...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
..it says nothing about taking it prior to 8 hours of sleep.
Neither did I.. :lol:

I know I should be getting more sleep, but 2 babies keep us from doing so.. I average closer to 5 hours per night.

mscleaddictin

Neither did I.. :lol:

I know I should be getting more sleep, but 2 babies keep us from doing so.. I average closer to 5 hours per night.
Understand that...sorry for my 8 hour assumption.