yok3d stack

HARVEY

Awards
Can anyone tell me if they think this would be a good stack.... yok3d 3 capsules and an oxy elite pro 1 cap about an hr and a half before work out, jack3d 3 scoops, modern bcaas 1 scoop, and arginine 5000 1 scoop all mixed together immediately before work out. This is the first time im taking yok3d and noticed it has arginine already in it. Would this be too much arginine?? any help would be appreciated.

mscleaddictin

Can anyone tell me if they think this would be a good stack.... yok3d 3 capsules and an oxy elite pro 1 cap about an hr and a half before work out, jack3d 3 scoops, modern bcaas 1 scoop, and arginine 5000 1 scoop all mixed together immediately before work out. This is the first time im taking yok3d and noticed it has arginine already in it. Would this be too much arginine?? any help would be appreciated.
Well lets just say Yok3d isn't getting great reviews, as I have been giving it a test run myself...so as far as the too much Arginine...I add some additional as well. My suggestion to you being that you are 212 lbs, is up the dose of Yok3d to 4 caps and take it 2 hours prior to training, depending on if you are using the Oxy Elite for fat burning or just as a energy supplement I would take 2 caps first thing in morning, and 1 later in early afternoon. Another question is when do you train? As far as the Jack3d just take 30 minutes prior to training along with an additional dose of your Arginine supplement, mix 2 scoops of Modern BCAA's and sip throughout your workout. I will throw an additional scoop of Jack3d in with my BCAA's just to get me through the grueling trainings sessions like legs, chest, and back...up to you.

This is what I do for my training days using Yok3d and have gotten some really good pumps...but not with Yok3d alone...

4 caps Yok3d 2 hours prior to training (this is just to try it out, since I got it for good $)
2 1/2 scoops of LG Science Anadraulic State GT 1 hour before training
2 scoops of LG Science Anadraulic Pump (additional Arginine) 20 min prior to training
2 scoops Modern BCAA's w/1-2 scoops Jack3d mixed and sipped during training

Have had some pretty intense workouts with this supplement combo...may be overkill to some, but it is what works for me...especially since I mostly train at 5 a.m. That is the time when our testosterone is at its peak, and fat burning will be more dominant.

Hope this helps a bit! Good luck and hit it hard!!!