yok3d shipping to $$$$$$$

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Hey, ive purchaced every inner circle deal for a long time but this time i refuse to pay $30 shipping when im only getting 1 bottle of yok3d and 1 jacked, if it was like a few bottles of yok3d then it might be worth my while, this deal is really **** for anyone outside ofthe US its like you guys dont even want us to try it and im a usplab fan :( yes a little ****ty as i was looking forward to trying it

there should be a better deal for people outside US cause we never get the benifit of the free shipping

end rant thanks for listening

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there's nothing he can do. One free product, free shipping, a new product probably almost at cost. He isn't making money on his inner circle release.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I'm a UK customer, and I too was dissapointed that i could only get 1 bottle of Yok3d when I saw the shipping charge, but it's not their fault.

I still ordered :lmao:

What annoys me more is that it takes a week to get here. I want to try it now!

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Yea its a piss take then they send u a letter a couple of weeks later charging you extra (tax or whatver on what u imported, ltter is from shipping company)

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
the new jacked flavor is menthol ice

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
or so im told

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
In the same boat but ordered anyways. Figure that I'll at worst break even after shipping and taxes then I ordered from NP, get a product early and maybe some other goodies :). A best I'll do a bit above the odds on price and will be needing some more jack3d soon enough anyways hehe.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, ive purchaced every inner circle deal for a long time but this time i refuse to pay $30 shipping when im only getting 1 bottle of yok3d and 1 jacked, if it was like a few bottles of yok3d then it might be worth my while, this deal is really **** for anyone outside ofthe US its like you guys dont even want us to try it and im a usplab fan :( yes a little ****ty as i was looking forward to trying it

there should be a better deal for people outside US cause we never get the benifit of the free shipping

end rant thanks for listening
We do what we can, the cost of International shipping is extremely high and there is no way we can add a discount to the shipping. As I am sure you know, domestic and international shipping are completely different, especially when discussing cost.

We do not make a $.01 on shipping.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
We do what we can, the cost of International shipping is extremely high and there is no way we can add a discount to the shipping. As I am sure you know, domestic and international shipping are completely different, especially when discussing cost.

Well I figure you break even, in that it's always $30, be it for a tub of jack3d and yok3d or 3 tubs of BCAA and jack3d. Maybe you were taking a hit for shipping the BCAAs, I don't know.

That said IC days are always fun. Would have like a more expensive product bundle option to make up for high shipping, but not gonna stop me from ordering :).

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established

if i had of been able to get 2 lots of the deal then it would have been worth it, i just want to express my opion as im sure there was alot of OS customers that would have not purchaced this deal based on the shipping costs

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I never thought of how expensive shipping to other parts of the world would b, yikes