yok3d dosing

Arb1ter21

Awards
hey guys, i took 3 yok3d capsules today 2 hours before my workout about an hour after a meal. didnt really do anything for me, any suggestions on the dosing? im 6'2 176 lbs and about 10% bodyfat if that helps. thanks

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
hey guys, i took 3 yok3d capsules today 2 hours before my workout about an hour after a meal. didnt really do anything for me, any suggestions on the dosing? im 6'2 176 lbs and about 10% bodyfat if that helps. thanks
Gotta try different combo's try waiting 1.5 hours after your meal. I am having the same issue...i am almost done my bottle and have not found the "sweet spot" yet. I have also opened the caps and dumped them into my PWO and hit the gym 20-30 mins later...I got an okay pump...nothing mind blowing though...GL.

Arb1ter21

Awards
alright thanks, yea im gonna try waiting a little longer next workout

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
alright thanks, yea im gonna try waiting a little longer next workout
Okay today was a different story. Busted open the caps in my PWO waited 10 mins to leave for the gym. 15 min drive to the gym 15 min warm up so 40 mins after ingestion and I got a really good pump today...I idd chest first and didnt notice anything but when I moved to arms they blew up and veins in the shoulders were a poppin' . I will see if I can repeat this on Friday since I am off the gym tomorrow. Again different things work different ways for people so might want to give the open caps a shot. GL bro!

Arb1ter21

Awards
sweet man im off tommorrow too ill let you know how it goes on friday. keep me updated