Unanswered Yohmbine question?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best form of yohmbine and what’s the recommended dosage for fat burn (love handles ) and how to enhance bioavailability if that’s even possible.
Also if anyone have experience with cortisol control supps please recommend it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basic Yohimbine HCL capsules. Take on an empty stomach. 36min HL, so optimal to take a few times a day. Start between 2 and 5mg, assess tolerance. Work your way up over timing. Combining with some caffiene is beneficial and gives a lot of energy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
KSM66 is a basic cortisol controller, an adaptagan.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basic Yohimbine HCL capsules. Take on an empty stomach. 36min HL, so optimal to take a few times a day. Start between 2 and 5mg, assess tolerance. Work your way up over timing. Combining with some caffiene is beneficial and gives a lot of energy.
Idk if this really makes any sence. When I take upove 2.5mg I can't sleep all night

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk if this really makes any sence. When I take upove 2.5mg I can't sleep all night
Well, stop taking after a certain time. But it is a 36min half life, so some people can, and some people can't.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank u, and I’m already using phentermine that stuff provide plenty of energy so I’ll be taking this early am before fasted cardio

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On a cut I guess? What is the diet?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet is good I have a coach that gave me a diet plan workout etc, yeah on a cut also on mk677 hoping to retain as much muscle as possible
If it is real you will retain. Maybe take a basic prolactin support. GH secretegagues can raise prolactin a little bit, and person defendant. That would also help with fat loss and water reduction. Prolactrone is 99 percent ldopa, with green tea extract and would be good enough. That and add p5p would be a good concoction.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is real you will retain. Maybe take a basic prolactin support. GH secretegagues can raise prolactin a little bit, and person defendant. That would also help with fat loss and water reduction. Prolactrone is 99 percent ldopa, with green tea extract and would be good enough. That and add p5p would be a good concoction.
Oh yeah it’s real alright lol first night and dreams gone wild , I tried it before when Olympus labs launched it long ago so I know the difference between bunk and good , I’m taking it easy tho going 12.5 and will up soon to 25 mg
I was thinking inhibit p 🤔 for prolactin

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

90 caps at 99 percent with ecgc (synergistic)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah it’s real alright lol first night and dreams gone wild , I tried it before when Olympus labs launched it long ago so I know the difference between bunk and good , I’m taking it easy tho going 12.5 and will up soon to 25 mg
I was thinking inhibit p for prolactin
I’d go inhibit-p for prolactin it’s a solid choice.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used 2 brands now of mk677. Have always been just trying to find the cheapest option.. no appetite increase. No water retention. I keep shooting myself in the foot.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used 2 brands now of mk677. Have always been just trying to find the cheapest option.. no appetite increase. No water retention. I keep shooting myself in the foot.
Damn that sucks bro , I got access to all kind of anabolics etc and I know quality is great that’s how I was able to get phentermine and I’m only taking half a dose n damn it’s potent

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best form of yohmbine and what’s the recommended dosage for fat burn (love handles ) and how to enhance bioavailability if that’s even possible.
Also if anyone have experience with cortisol control supps please recommend it.

Reduce xt for cortisol control.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
prolactin.... lol - you have blood work? why supp takers always think entire body messed up (especially if "bro" - eating decent, actually exercising, etc..)? my cortisol! ahhhhh! my estrogen! ahhhhh! - oh well :)

tam 2001 did clinical review of yohimbine - so sad that only abstract without paying that i see. but i have notes from pay version from long ago:

The pharmacology of Yohimbine (Tam. 2001):
Bioavailability (20-30%, orally), Half-life (15-50 min), Serum level maximal concentration (20-40 min). The ingestion of food will blunt yohimbine, use it fasted and refrain from eating for at least 2h after the ingestion.
also, studies actually number more that not work, vs the one (soccer) study that say it did. (in humans who eat it, of course). but they dose 0.2mg/kg

as far as last checked - zero fat loss study on a-yohimbine when humans eat it, please post them if you have.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes anecdotal reports and personal experiences are better than a lot of these studies. Humans are so unique in physiology, and how they train, eat, and sleep; these studies are not adequate for bodybuilders or athletes in my opinion. Not entirely accurate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine - I would start with 2.5 mg. and see how you feel; I'm not a fan of over 5 mg. per day personally.
(Our Yohimbine 2.5 is 2.5 mg. of Yohimbine per capsule/100 capsules per bottle)

I like Alpha Yohimbine better myself; ours is 1.5 mg. per capsule and up to two times per day.

For Cortisol control, Reduce XT &/or KSM-66 caps. We just released a KSM-66 capsule and there are some great deals on it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for suggestions .
When u guys say empty stomach that means no coffee with creamer since creamers have sugar n fat ?
Or just solid food

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone for suggestions .
When u guys say empty stomach that means no coffee with creamer since creamers have sugar n fat ?
Or just solid food
Most people probably mean it as it without creamer. I don't take things that precise anymore myself haha.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn change in plan then , should I take it 1 or 2 hours after coffee with creamer ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn change in plan then , should I take it 1 or 2 hours after coffee with creamer ?
Most people just take yohimbine with a caffeine pill and skip the coffee. But if you want coffee, I’d just skip the creamer. Invest in good coffee beans and you won’t need creamer :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people just take yohimbine with a caffeine pill and skip the coffee. But if you want coffee, I’d just skip the creamer. Invest in good coffee beans and you won’t need creamer :)
I agree the thing is it tastes even better with creamer I use , Peruvian organic bean is my fav

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank u, and I’m already using phentermine that stuff provide plenty of energy so I’ll be taking this early am before fasted cardio
Wow! I would NOT add yohimbine to phentermine. Your heart is going to be racing and this is an anxiety roller coaster waiting to happen.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No food in your system whatsoever. Essentially avoid anything that causes an insulin spike as insulin inactivates yohimbine HCl.

Also, technically, yohimbine HCl is a controlled substance that shouldn't be available OTC yet is for some reason :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No creamer you don't want to take Y with anything that can cause an insulin spike
work up to .02mg/kg in dose first thing upon waking and in conjunction with caffeine (and or coffee)
Start with 2.5mg and work your way up to say 12.5-15mg and see how you tolerate it. If you feel cold sweats, shivers, or an increased heart rate you may need to try Alpha Y to see if you experience less sides.

KSM-66. Work up to 600mg a day. You could take it upon waking or before bed (or split the dosing 300/300)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No food in your system whatsoever. Essentially avoid anything that causes an insulin spike as insulin inactivates yohimbine HCl.

Also, technically, yohimbine HCl is a controlled substance that shouldn't be available OTC yet is for some reason :p
Not to mention too many yohimbine products don’t adhere to label claims

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every yohimbine HCl product is technically illegal in the US. I believe alpha Yoh is as well, but do not quote me on that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok couple questions on yohimbine. that sounds like a really short half life wow!!!

If i were going to take it with either clen or ECA stack how would i use it? I have not ran clen but the eca stack. Would i take some with each does of ECA? Typically i take eca at 8am 12pm and then 5pm

Is there anything special in brands? I have a buddy that has a wholesale account with Nutrakey and they sell it so i would probably pick up some of that. I have used their creatine, glutamine, hmb and protein powder and all seemed to be pretty good.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No creamer you don't want to take Y with anything that can cause an insulin spike
work up to .02mg/kg in dose first thing upon waking and in conjunction with caffeine (and or coffee)
Start with 2.5mg and work your way up to say 12.5-15mg and see how you tolerate it. If you feel cold sweats, shivers, or an increased heart rate you may need to try Alpha Y to see if you experience less sides.

KSM-66. Work up to 600mg a day. You could take it upon waking or before bed (or split the dosing 300/300)
So let’s say I drink coffee at 8 am ( with creamer) and take yohmbine at 11 then eat my first meal at 1 pm ? Would that work ?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's so strange, I have Y HCL and Alpha Y and the Alpha Y gives me the sweats/anxiety.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried 17.5 Phentermine and 10 mg yohmbine yesterday and I was ok blast of energy tho was too much nothing I couldn’t handle so might go up to 15 tomorrow

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried 17.5 Phentermine and 10 mg yohmbine yesterday and I was ok blast of energy tho was too much nothing I couldn’t handle so might go up to 15 tomorrow
How did this come about? Don’t you have to be quite obese to get an Rx for this?