Unanswered Yohimbine to Thailand?

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am going to Thailand in a couple of week's and want to bring with me some Alpha Yohimbine.
Is Yohimbine legal in Thailand?
I'd find a thai webshop who's selling different brands of Yohimbine but that's not evidence enough if it's legal or not.
I want to stay away from trouble with the Thai custom.
Anyone?

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might be but I’d honestly give anything that you’re questioning a swerve when you’re travelling through places like Thailand. Either buy it there or do without.

Not the sort of place i’d want to get caught up at customs because of a misunderstanding

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wouldn’t risk it,

Otherwise you may end up fighting for your freedom in bare knuckle fights against other prisoners like in a jean claude van damme film.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
US - labeled dietary supplements with clear English marketing tend not to be an issue at customs, although this is from experience with other Asian countries and not specifically Thailand. Worst case they’ll give it weird looks. Bring along some vitamins and other harmless things, you’ll get waived through. Or check your bag. It’s not a controlled substance

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
US - labeled dietary supplements with clear English marketing tend not to be an issue at customs, although this is from experience with other Asian countries and not specifically Thailand. Worst case they’ll give it weird looks. Bring along some vitamins and other harmless things, you’ll get waived through. Or check your bag. It’s not a controlled substance

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put the caps in a multivitamin bottle, or green tea extract, etc.

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put the caps in a multivitamin bottle, or green tea extract, etc.
Yes, I'am usually put all my supps in one and the same bottle when I travel it's also save some space in the bag but I'am thinking it's maybe better to have them in the bottle they belongs to IF the customs do a check.
I'am thinking it's a bit suspicious to have a bunch of different pills in the same bottle and it's better to be honest and use the original bottle and that's why I wonder if Yohimbine is legal, if it is there's nothing to fear.