Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, I've been a fan of yohimbine for many years and mostly used it for fat burning with boners being a bonus...lately it seems to make my sugar go low, so I was forced to eat some sugar-boom the boner effect was intense, well beyond what I had been experiencing without the added sugar.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, I've been a fan of yohimbine for many years and mostly used it for fat burning with boners being a bonus...lately it seems to make my sugar go low, so I was forced to eat some sugar-boom the boner effect was intense, well beyond what I had been experiencing without the added sugar.
T

You should bottle that and sell it.... You could call it "The Big T Boner formula"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I always take it fasted.
so did I until I felt like I was getting hypo and threw in some sugar-the results were...well see title of thread, lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the sake of science (of course), take the yohimbine as usual and shortly thereafter adorn Jim and the Twins with a liberal amount of Wedderspoon Raw Makuka Honey and then follow your wife around the house wearing only a towel (white, pure cotton only - avoid prints or synthetic blends), and offer your wife "hot monkey love".

Then, report back.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

More seriously, I've used alpha yohimbine with "success", but have to be careful with regular yohimbine (I get jittery), so I use about 1/2 the dose most others do. OTOH - what are a few jitters if you are sporting a towel rack? I'll try it.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For the sake of science (of course), take the yohimbine as usual and shortly thereafter adorn Jim and the Twins with a liberal amount of Wedderspoon Raw Makuka Honey and then follow your wife around the house wearing only a towel (white, pure cotton only - avoid prints or synthetic blends), and offer your wife "hot monkey love".

Then, report back.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.
glad to see you finally made it...took you long enough, lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you imagine how many of us are going to try this now!

Trust me, I will too

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Then, report back.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

More seriously, I've used alpha yohimbine with "success", but have to be careful with regular yohimbine (I get jittery), so I use about 1/2 the dose most others do. OTOH - what are a few jitters if you are sporting a towel rack? I'll try it.
It's already scientifically proven sugar and yohimbine= big boners. @thebigt provided us 1 case study where this occurred the 1 time he tried it. Surely every time you eat sugar (or honey I'm sure) you'll get a raging boner unlike anything regular Y is capable of. It seems sugar is where the magic is. Hey Big T you should patent sugar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's already scientifically proven sugar and yohimbine= big boners. @thebigt provided us 1 case study where this occurred the 1 time he tried it. Surely every time you eat sugar (or honey I'm sure) you'll get a raging boner unlike anything regular Y is capable of. It seems sugar is where the magic is. Hey Big T you should patent sugar.
patent 'pending', lol.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
will need to look into the boner side of things 😂 but when I took y in the past and it got to much if I had a big sugary cup of tea I would feel instantly better.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't ask any questions - just do this:

• Yohimbine of choice
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 Tbsp Glycerin
I mixed it with about 12 oz of flavored carbonated water, blended by an immersion blender (something we all need).

I re-purposed this from a super-hydration recipe from a website. The combination shuttles the liquid into your cells (think Gatorade on steroids).

It works.

Holy cow.

And the vascularity ....

Our test subject (aka thebigt) should volunteer do this, with some V, and report back (he would do so smiling, I am pretty sure).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will need to look into the boner side of things 😂 but when I took y in the past and it got to much if I had a big sugary cup of tea I would feel instantly better.
Boners aside- that’s something I will keep in mind. It’s not a pleasant feeling when you get those extreme AY sides that are difficult to break. I took an Alpha Lean-7 a few nights ago and it absolutely slayed me with significant cold sweats and anxiety. I didn’t love it..

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boners aside- that’s something I will keep in mind. It’s not a pleasant feeling when you get those extreme AY sides that are difficult to break. I took an Alpha Lean-7 a few nights ago and it absolutely slayed me with significant cold sweats and anxiety. I didn’t love it..
I have to use about 1/2 of a normal dose of regular yohimbine (curiously, GABA, too). Most of the time I try to substitute with Rauwolscine, since I tolerate that much better.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to use about 1/2 of a normal dose of regular yohimbine (curiously, GABA, too). Most of the time I try to substitute with Rauwolscine, since I tolerate that much better.
AY and Y extracts definitely vary significantly from different companies and/or wherever they source from- in spite of label claims of comparable doses and alkaloid percentage. Sometimes I don’t react at all, other times it’s like impending death. I tend to do the best with Yohimbine HCL, but I also discovered that SNS AY capsules are ultra smooth for me as well.

It so happens, SNS VasoForce XT is also an excellent product for erections in its own right!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AY and Y extracts definitely vary significantly from different companies and/or wherever they source from- in spite of label claims of comparable doses and alkaloid percentage. Sometimes I don’t react at all, other times it’s like impending death. I tend to do the best with Yohimbine HCL, but I also discovered that SNS AY capsules are ultra smooth for me as well.

It so happens, SNS VasoForce XT is also an excellent product for erections in its own right!
I wondered ....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sloppychauncy Competitive Edge Labs 10
Anabolics 48
Anabolics 3