Yohimbine nausea thread #10,000

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I know this has been discussed about a billion times on here throughout the years, so sorry in advance

Got a fresh bottle of Y-hcl (primaforce) and took my standard 7.5mg day 1 dose (ramp up to 15-17.5mg after a week) this morning and got nauseous as **** after my cardio. Never had this happen and I’ve gone through like 10 bottles of this **** throughout the years.

For anyone that has gotten nauseous at this dose off rip, will the nausea go away as I ramp up my dose like I normally do, or get worse?

I love Y but I can’t be gettin sick during the day like this. I’ll pay extra to swap over to alpha Y if this is gunna continue

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Got to the bottom of it and sharing for anyone else who runs into the issue. I dosed my yohimbine too close to ADD prescription and had a nasty reaction. Finally found an explanation buried online (though it took awhile):

“Amphetamines (i.e., amphetamine salts) increase dopamine and noradrenaline in the synaptic cleft. Yohimbine blocks alpha 2 receptors, which are pre-synaptic receptors that when activated reduce the output of noradrenaline and adrenaline, being a "break" of sorts, doing negative feedback. So in short, with the adderall you step on the gas and with the yohimbine you take the foot off the gas”

From now on I’ll be double checking any stimulants for interactions. This bout left me severely nauseous for about 4 hours even after pounding as much food as I could to knock the y out and had a throbbing headache for 24 hours