Yohimbine HCL

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking primaforce Y and started low, but now I am at 20mg fasted dose. This dose is what I also calculated as for my body weight. I must be tolerating it well as I don’t feel much of anything and wanted to know if it would be beneficial to just up my dose more.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your either very tolerant or its bunk because I'm taking piping rocks yohimbe root extract and it's kicking my ass right now, the dose is 2 caps, I'm taking 1 and im a jittery, red and sweaty mess haha

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your either very tolerant or its bunk because I'm taking piping rocks yohimbe root extract and it's kicking my ass right now, the dose is 2 caps, I'm taking 1 and im a jittery, red and sweaty mess haha
Yohimbe extract and Yohimbine HCL are not the same things

you may not be super sensitive to it like some are. I am fine with it, others can't function. If 20mg is your calculated dose I would stick with that and wait out your results for a few weeks.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking primaforce Y and started low, but now I am at 20mg fasted dose. This dose is what I also calculated as for my body weight. I must be tolerating it well as I don’t feel much of anything and wanted to know if it would be beneficial to just up my dose more.
What's your weight and why are looking to take so much? You could just take an ECA and get much better benefits.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yohimbe extract and Yohimbine HCL are not the same things

you may not be super sensitive to it like some are. I am fine with it, others can't function. If 20mg is your calculated dose I would stick with that and wait out your results for a few weeks.
Well this is the issue, i have no idea how much actual yohimbine is in it, says 2200mg of 4:1 root extract which i guess means theres 550mg in there but how much of that is yohimbine, anyone?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have built a tolerance to the sides that is all. If that is the correct amount based on your bodyweight and the studies I would look into adding additional compounds before I would add more Y. Either Syn-30 or the new Bronkaid MAX would provide far more results than simply upping the Y. Of course caffeine and or theacrine would also be a welcomed addition if not doing so already.

There are also non-stim options such as Lean Edge, DCP, Thermo Amp.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this is the issue, i have no idea how much actual yohimbine is in it, says 2200mg of 4:1 root extract which i guess means theres 550mg in there but how much of that is yohimbine, anyone?
I have seen yohimbe be standardized at anywhere from 1% to 20% yohimbine alkaloids over the years.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd personally not use any yohimbine powder that did not have a stated extract %. Sounds like either a recipe for disaster or wasted time trying to figure out dosage.

I always buy the Jacked Factory Yohimbine HCL off amazon. Good value.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m on a EC stack currently with the Yohimbine HCL.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can take HCL no problems, you'll just notice a lot more sweating and solid erections later that day.

Alpha Y destroys me tho.