Yohimbine HCL & Caffine

jbellx3

Awards
Has anyone tried the fasted cardio with yohimbine HCL & caffine deal? Would love to know if it does help with that last LITTLE bit of fat like some claim!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ECY if you don't have issues with Yohimbine HCL

I think there is a better version of Yohimbine but cannot recall it. It's supposed to be jitter free.

Someone will jump in with it. Aside from what you mentioned. Have you considered other fat burners? You stated the last bit. Does that mean you're below 10%?

Competing?

jbellx3

Awards
I have no issues with the Yohimbine HCL. Your suppose to take .2mg per kg of body weight, 200mg of caffeine, and fasted cardio.I am not competing. I am at 12% BF and just want to get down to around 8%

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I was taking SuperStim by DS up until I started my cycle, it has yohimbe+caff in it so might not be as strong a hcl but I got no jitters, clean energy for around 3-4 hours per pill and best of all no crash! I had just started keto but I'd say it attributed to my 6lb loss in the 5 weeks I took it!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
It's def. a good alternative to ephedrine IMO. As long as the anxiety doesn't get to you, you're golden. I've used it to get myself and now even use it after my weight training/before cardio. Works well

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbine targets the alpha-2-adrenoreceptor, and given that so-called "stubborn fat" tends to be high in these receptors, yeah, it works well for that last little bit of fat. And as you know, it is synergistic with caffeine (and probably lowers the amount of yohimbine you need too).

I think there is a better version of Yohimbine but cannot recall it. It's supposed to be jitter free.
Thinking of rauwolscine, maybe? Rauw is a little bit different, though it's similar in structure to yohimbine. It doesn't seem to antagonize the alpha-1 receptor as much as yohimbine, which is cool, and also many people do have less sides with it. It's more expensive though.

jbellx3

Awards
VO2Maxima- with what you said...and what I have read, as long as your insulin levels don't change, all is good. Well, i have some GW sitting around...could I through that in the mix? Does GW raise insulin at all?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VO2Maxima- with what you said...and what I have read, as long as your insulin levels don't change, all is good. Well, i have some GW sitting around...could I through that in the mix? Does GW raise insulin at all?
I'm not super familiar with GW and its relation to insulin, to be perfectly honest, other than I believe it increases insulin sensitivity. However, keep in mind that yohimbine has a very short half life, and also exercise blunts insulin release (and you stated that you're dosing it pre-cardio).