Yoga?

Matt.

Awards
I'm 32 and that might not be that old but I've definitely noticed a decrease in mobility when trying to crawl around playing with the kids. I've start some light yoga at the end of my workouts the last couple weeks and seems to be really helping. I actually enjoy it. Just curious if anyone else incorporates yoga or anything similar to their work outs?

sespress

Awards
I do twice a week, I used to go way more so now I just work through it at home. Bulking up makes you stiff but yoga fixes that right up.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a teacher and we just finished school today. Since I will have some free time, I want to go at least once a week. My mobility is pretty good, but doing it for preventative maintenance.

One question for those that do yoga, can you link me to a good, but affordable yoga mat? I have no clue where to start.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tried a few yoga classes, but mainly do it at home. It's made a world of difference in flexibility and helping avoid injuries.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, my fiancé got me into it, I've gone from constant tight ham stings and lower back to full mobility again from just 30 mins once a week on a rest day

Matt.

Awards
I'm a teacher and we just finished school today. Since I will have some free time, I want to go at least once a week. My mobility is pretty good, but doing it for preventative maintenance.

One question for those that do yoga, can you link me to a good, but affordable yoga mat? I have no clue where to start.

Sorry no sourcing. Lol

But seriously I just do it at home and follow along with YouTube vids. I haven't found the need for any special yoga mat just a Wally World special

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry no sourcing. Lol

But seriously I just do it at home and follow along with YouTube vids. I haven't found the need for any special yoga mat just a Wally World special
Agreed that nothing special is needed. Check Target or Amazon.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry no sourcing. Lol

Agreed that nothing special is needed. Check Target or Amazon.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did P90x several years ago. It had 1 yoga day a week. I really saw some benefits. It was a good change of pace.

Bcr50

Bcr50

Awards
I love yoga. Back in undergrad, a couple buddies and myself would go to the morning yoga sessions before class on Tuesdays and Thursday's. Now, I just YouTube a video a few times a week. It's great both physically and mentally. I recommend it to anyone that can fit 15-45 min in a few times a week!