YK11+ RAD140+ LGD4033+ S23+ HCG Bloodwork!

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have got something interesting for you all- My bloodwork on 20mg of all the Sarms mentioned in the title, for a total of 80 Mg of Sarms. I am attaching screenshots of my Pre- Cycle Bloodwork and my Bloodwork on cycle, which I got today. The bloods on cycle are named "Post-cycle" but that's not the case. Yes, I am this lazy, I named them already. I started my cycle on 8th september and I am now in the 10th week of this cycle. The compounds I have been running haven't exactly been the same for all of those weeks. For the first 4 weeks I ran Lgd(10mg), S4(50), S23(20), and RAD(20). For the subsequent 4 Weeks I ran the same cycle with the S4 switched out for Ostarine(20Mg). Now, for the next 4 weeks I am running the compounds mentioned in the title and in the first sentence of this post. The current bloodwork pertains to this combination.

Now, about the HCG, I am taking about 350 IU every 4 days, although I have been unable to maintain that exact frequency for the entire cycle. My Pre- Bloods test is completely natural. I took an HCG shot the day before sample submission for my "Post-Bloods" Test. I also took 25 Mg clomid before sleeping the day before.

The supplements I took before sample submission for current bloodwork- These are the supplements I have been taking throughout the cycle-
Coq10(200mg), Hawthorne Berry, NAC(1g), turmeric(400mg), VitD and a multivitamin, VitB12, Silymarin(400mg), Fish Oil (3g), some herbal heart things with arjuna tree extracts.

Observations:

(1) My liver values were fine before the cycle and would you like at that? They are, imo, better now than before the cycle. Quite possibly due to the detoxifying supplements mentioned above. You might look at this and wonder if my gear is entirely bunk. Wait until we get to the lipids, and you will see there's definitely something in them. My conclusion is that, for my body at least, sarms aren't liver toxic at all, at least If I take care of my liver. Even Yk11- which I expected to exhibit some effect, has exhibited none. Of course I can't be sure I have true Yk11 with me, all I can tell you is that what I have has given me a grainier look and has definitely provided some hardness to the muscles, with very noticeable joint/tendon pains,an itchy scalp and minor acne. Definitely seems like Yk11 to me, but of course, it could be something else that's DHT based. I don't know.

(2) My Lipids were looking great pre-cycle, in my opinion. What do you think? Currently, they are absolutely trashed. Obviously, I was expecting this. I don't know much about lipids, other than the fact that what I have right now is definitely what is known as trash, so If I am about to die, do let me know. One last workout. I haven't been taking enough fiber, If that's going to help out any. I will now take more fiber and double the fish oil. I don't expect it to do much when I am over twice the healthy values.

(3) My test was alright pre-cycle, could be higher, but it's fine for me. On cycle, with the help of HCG, as you can see, my test is very much in range. This is delightful and I see this as an absolute win. My body has enough test for normal operations, and should have enough Estrogen and DHT for normal operations as well. HCG is pretty cheap so I don't see why anybody would want to run anything without it anymore. If you can, do it in my opinion, unless of course, you have given up on your boys.

(4) There are some other tests which I have taken the liberty of not putting up. The kidneys are fine, blood glucose is fine, HB1AC is fine. All that red blood **** is fine with some minor problems with what are apparently called lymphocytes and neutrophils. Honestly, sounds like my breakfast. But I had that in my Pre-cycle bloods as well, so that's not a factor worth considering.

Basically, I appear to be completely fine, other than having enough cholesterol for two people. Got to confuse the arteries, right babe?

Some Other Observations:

(1) I have basically been cutting on these sarms, while trying to build some muscle as well. My physique has improved quite a bit, shed some fat, and I have definitely added some muscle and strength. I would like to tell you how my weight has changed, but it's varying so wildly that right now, I am unable to. Sometimes it's 9 lbs less than where I began, and sometimes, it's slightly more than where I began. Like right now. It might have to do with my diet- I have been on a Keto Diet with the occasional carb meal that they ask you not to have while on a Keto Diet. (Carb Cycling am I right? ha ha...? guys?) So maybe it's all the water going here and there, I don't know. My body is also unreasonably fond of water retention, particularly around the abdomen. If you have any ideas about how to reduce that, I am all ears. I don't think I am ingesting too much sodium, although I can look into it.

(2) Either the S4 I had was fake, or S4 is really weak and useless. It's one of those two. That's because I didn't "feel" anything when I took it, and I "felt" all the others when I took them. Not like roids, but I could tell I had taken something "Active". Also, I had no vision sides. This is why I switched it out for ostarine for the 2nd month of the cycle.

(3) S23 basically gives you that winny look, although not as strong, or it could be that I am a little fatter than when I once used winny. Hard to tell. Yk11 just adds onto that, and I feel it reduced some water around my abdomen. I can click some photos if you guys want to see how I am looking right now. The only acne I got was from Yk11, and not much. Very minor.

(4) I would really like it if somebody knowledgeable about the impact oral roids have on lipids comments on how the effect 80 Mg of sarms have had on me compares or would compare to the effect that 80 Mg of orals would likely have on a person. If such a thing can be discussed. Some ballpark ideas, is it around the same? Much better? Much worse? Would be good to know. And let's not make them harsh orals, let's say 80 Mg anavar. Because 80 Mg of these sarms, while potent, I don't think they compete with a strong oral, mg for mg.

I am planning on extending this cycle to 16 weeks. For the last 4 weeks, I will halve the dosage and go with only 2 sarms, for a total dosage of 40mg. I want to see how my lipids change on 40 Mg of Sarms, as compared to 80 Mg before. I hope this bloodwork helps you in some way. Shalom.

Attachments

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too many compounds run too long with too long of a post to fully read.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet Jesus those lipids...
This is worse than tren and orals

you must be eating hell of a lot of junk and saturated fat. Hdl will go down on anabolics yes, but still cholesterol cant be high if you are not supplying the material.

something cannot come from nothing ( except perhaps the universe itself but that is another topic).

I am a firm believer in trying to avoid animal fat (except fish) while on anabolics. And also using hcg to, aside from keeping testes active, lower ldl a bit through steroidogenesis.

Being aware of those issues and focusing on mitigating them will reduce the likelyhood of you experiencing serious health issues in the future (not talking about shut down, talking about cardiovascular disease) and will ultimately allow you to run anabolics and enjoy what you do a lot longer.

Last edited:

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your AST and ALT didn't seem to do much like you said.
But damn, your cholesterol went bonkers. You went from excellent to Chernobyl in only 10 weeks! As far as I'm concerned, big cholesterol changes can indicate harmful effects, just that it's not obvious exactly what the harm is.
Also, weird that you mention anavar since that's the least liver toxic of all 17a orals.
Anyway, not sure what the point of the test was if you didn't want to immediately stop after seeing it.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know if using several SARMs at the same time display some synergy or is just a waste of money, but this is a insightful post.
Maybe some phytosterols could help lower that LDL a little bit. By the way, do you think your YK is legit?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

you must be eating hell of a lot of junk and saturated fat. Hdl will go down on anabolics yes, but still cholesterol cant be high if you are not supplying the material.

something cannot come from nothing ( except perhaps the universe itself but that is another topic).

I am a firm believer in trying to avoid animal fat (except fish) while on anabolics. And also using hcg to, aside from keeping testes active, lower ldl a bit through steroidogenesis.

Being aware of those issues and focusing on mitigating them will reduce the likelyhood of you experiencing serious health issues in the future (not talking about shut down, talking about cardiovascular disease) and will ultimately allow you to run anabolics and enjoy what you do a lot longer.
Worse than tren and orals you say? I am definitely thinking that stacking 4 Sarms is a non-starter. This is why I want data on 2. And just 1.

See, my diet pre- and on-cycle, has pretty much been the same. Mostly keto, high protein and high fat, with very little carbs. So, whatever it is I am eating is exactly what gave me the in-range lipid values pre-cycle. I am thinking that Sarms and anabolics simply lead to higher production of cholesterol and I just happened to have a big supply of materials. Do you think changing my diet to remove the fats would result in significantly better numbers?
What I am eating is : Omelettes (6 eggs), Cottage cheese, chicken breast, some flat bread made out of Keto flours.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your AST and ALT didn't seem to do much like you said.
But damn, your cholesterol went bonkers. You went from excellent to Chernobyl in only 10 weeks! As far as I'm concerned, big cholesterol changes can indicate harmful effects, just that it's not obvious exactly what the harm is.
Also, weird that you mention anavar since that's the least liver toxic of all 17a orals.
Anyway, not sure what the point of the test was if you didn't want to immediately stop after seeing it.
I will finish the 12 weeks.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know if using several SARMs at the same time display some synergy or is just a waste of money, but this is a insightful post.
Maybe some phytosterols could help lower that LDL a little bit. By the way, do you think your YK is legit?
I have ordered a bottle of that. I hope it helps. Like I said in the post, I think it is in fact, legit. It gave me a bit of an itchy scalp with some shedding( although I am just not sure about the shedding, I have long hair and I shed normally too), some minor acne which hasn't cleared up yet and none of the other sarms ever gave me any acne, and most significantly, the introduction of Yk11 brought very noticeable and sudden joint pains- In my knees,and around the rotator cuffs. It has to be legit, or at least something DHT based.

Reactions: UNX
maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I weigh 193 lbs now. 6'3. I started around 201 pounds, a little less maybe. So in 10 weeks, I have lost 8 pounds on this cycle, while adding some muscle. I think that's okay. Won't do it again though.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Worse than tren and orals you say? I am definitely thinking that stacking 4 Sarms is a non-starter. This is why I want data on 2. And just 1.

See, my diet pre- and on-cycle, has pretty much been the same. Mostly keto, high protein and high fat, with very little carbs. So, whatever it is I am eating is exactly what gave me the in-range lipid values pre-cycle. I am thinking that Sarms and anabolics simply lead to higher production of cholesterol and I just happened to have a big supply of materials. Do you think changing my diet to remove the fats would result in significantly better numbers?
What I am eating is : Omelettes (6 eggs), Cottage cheese, chicken breast, some flat bread made out of Keto flours.
Well now you see how your body responds to high intake of saturated fat.This is a problem as it is an atherogenic lipid profile.

I am sure had you gone low fat lipids would be much better.
Hdl would be low but you wouldnt have high total and ldl.

I personally avoid red meat, fatty cheese and eggs on cycle. Also because my hematocrit shoots up i cant be eating heme iron.

Next cycle i will be eating chicken/turkey breast one day, fish the next and then beans on 3rd day. And then repeat.

Rest of the protein needs i will fill In with cottage cheese, whey protein, non fat milk and more beans.

Cant fool around with my diet as i am already fooling around with gear.

Means i have to be super health conscious in other aspects, great diet and cardio will be your best friends.

even though i am trying to be super-conscious about my diet, i am still guilty of eating some garbage carbs like chocolate cake cookies etc. But my triglycerides stay waaaaaay below the limit so i guess it isnt the issue (for me at least).

Last edited:

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Dietary cholesterol has very little to with blood levels of cholesterol