Yk11, RAD 140, lgd 4033 cycle help

henryjones151

Awards
Hey guys!!! I'm new to the forum. I'm planning to run a 12 week cycle of lgd 4033, RAD 140, yk 11 dosed at 10,20,20 mg. Doing a pct with clomid, nolvadex, aromasin 25 MG every 3 days, now liver refresh and ultra omega, otc test booster, zma and vitamin D.
I wanted to know whether I can add Proviron to the cycle. Since yk 11 is a partial AR agonist will it inhibit Proviron's action.
What dosage of Proviron should I run?
Please advise

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proviron will inhibit estrogen reception, the SARMS will not inhibit Proviron. You will want the aromasin while running the cycle. Proviron isn't very anabolic, at all. Not really sure why you want to use it for this.

Also, you should up the dosage of LGD to 20mg.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you dose those 20/20/20, aromasin 12.5mg e3d, and forget the Proviron you will have a solid 12 week run here. Yk11 at 20mg will be doing most of the work but the LGD and rad will definitely be helping out. Make sure to eat a lot and you'll gain just as much as if you ran 12 weeks of test or a month of superdrol. You pretty much hit the maximum return limit with this stack, adding anything would do nothing and all that...

henryjones151

Awards
So I need aromasin on cycle not pct? Pct with clomid and nolvadex without Ai?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I need aromasin on cycle not pct? Pct with clomid and nolvadex without Ai?
Right, if you have done it correctly then at the end of the pct you will not have excess aromatase or estrogen. If you take the AI during pct you can have aromatase rebound after you stop. So it's best to have at least two weeks of pct without the AI even if you start pct with the AI.

henryjones151

Awards
OK. Just one thing bout the Proviron. I wanted to use it since the suppression from sarms gonna screw up my libido, can I use Proviron to counter the lethargy.... Or will it be a waste of money? What are your views?

henryjones151

Awards
The aromasin I have 25 MG each. So should I take 1 tab every week

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just know you’re liver and cholesterol will be messed up after this cycle, just like if you used real AAS. So take a lengthy break between this one and the next.

Also, monitor your blood pressure. Rad and yk are both known to elevate it relatively high.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont use an AI on this cycle unless you get symptoms. These compounds will shut you down hard at these dosages and your E shouldnt be a concern.

henryjones151

Awards
Yeah I will take a break of 1 year before starting any other cycle. Doing liv 52 double strength on cycle and now liver refresh one bottle in pct for liver.

henryjones151

Awards
Yeah I won't add an AI since I came across many posts stating that yk 11 can crash e

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I won't add an AI since I came across many posts stating that yk 11 can crash e
It made the joints in my fingers get stiff and kind of freeze up at times. That’s a sign of low e2. Some people have gotten blood work while taking it that varifiy it does lower estrogen.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I figured if anything the AI would help keep you from shutting down so quickly but... Oh well.

Have fun!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK. Just one thing bout the Proviron. I wanted to use it since the suppression from sarms gonna screw up my libido, can I use Proviron to counter the lethargy.... Or will it be a waste of money? What are your views?
I've never heard of anyone using Proviron as a test base that way... It used to be the anti estrogen of the golden era. It could maybe work, maybe not. Probably not.

henryjones151

Awards
If yk 11 does you out and might cause some joint issues will adding Ostarine help

henryjones151

Awards
If yk 11 dries you out and might cause some joint issues will adding Ostarine help

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If yk 11 dries you out and might cause some joint issues will adding Ostarine help
It might. Yk11 is a 19nor but I suppose being selectivized makes it avoid lubricating the joints.

henryjones151

Awards
So 12 weeks of RAD, lgd, Ostarine (let's try out), yk 20 MG daily. On cycle liv 52 ds for yk. Pct-clomid, nolva for test and estro block; gw501516, Mk677 for muscle preservation and endurance and other herbal supplements for test and liver recovery. That's all right?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 12 weeks of RAD, lgd, Ostarine (let's try out), yk 20 MG daily. On cycle liv 52 ds for yk. Pct-clomid, nolva for test and estro block; gw501516, Mk677 for muscle preservation and endurance and other herbal supplements for test and liver recovery. That's all right?
That sounds like a real blast. I approve.

Just know there will be some side effects from taking all that. Mainly aggression, possible acne. Those can be mitigated easily. Definite suppression/shutdown of endogenous androgen production. But isn't that what Pct is for anyway? Right. Also your cholesterol will not look very pretty, but that won't be something you can feel.

I assume you must have already done some research so I'll spare you the list. Go for it, and have a good cycle.

henryjones151

Awards
Will start next week and will post updates every 4 weeks.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I think it’s smart to run a cycle with one of those compounds being the focal point, and then one or maybe two added in at lower doses for some specific bonus. I wouldn’t bother adding ostarine to all that. I’d pick rad or yk to be the focal point and whatever one you don’t pick you throw in at a lower dose + lgd. I don’t think throwing four sarms all at normal to high doses will create a cycle where the pros outweigh the cons. There’s plenty of dedicated people out there who just took one of those compounds, lifted hard, and ate big and gained 8 to even 15 pounds in a cycle.

But anyway that’s just my opinion. You do you. Maybe you’ll end up having some kind of insane gains and not experience side effects. But again, I think that’s possible by just taking two of those compounds.

henryjones151

Awards
I will start with 10 MG lgd and yk11. And then increase it based on my tolerance

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I think it’s smart to run a cycle with one of those compounds being the focal point, and then one or maybe two added in at lower doses for some specific bonus. I wouldn’t bother adding ostarine to all that. I’d pick rad or yk to be the focal point and whatever one you don’t pick you throw in at a lower dose + lgd. I don’t think throwing four sarms all at normal to high doses will create a cycle where the pros outweigh the cons. There’s plenty of dedicated people out there who just took one of those compounds, lifted hard, and ate big and gained 8 to even 15 pounds in a cycle.

But anyway that’s just my opinion. You do you. Maybe you’ll end up having some kind of insane gains and not experience side effects. But again, I think that’s possible by just taking two of those compounds.
This is good advice.....
Im 6 weeks in with just Rad and YK.
Yes gains have been good, but the sides have been as bad as a prohormone cycle.

Seriously thinking of ending it and going into PCT. I may drop the YK first and see if reduces the sides....if it doesn't I will drop this cycle

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good advice.....

Seriously thinking of ending it and going into PCT. I may drop the YK first and see if reduces the sides....if it doesn't I will drop this cycle
Yk11 is a serious compound. It causes high aggression and other classic sides pretty heavily.

I guess I assumed he had used some of this before... If not, start with two and add more as time progresses.

All the talk about being dedicated and still only getting 8-15 lbs in twelve weeks is exactly why stacking more than three of these would be favorable. I think 80% of us could do that unassisted/unenhanced. PEDs are for making supraphysiological advancements in training and physique.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 is a serious compound. It causes high aggression and other classic sides pretty heavily.

I guess I assumed he had used some of this before... If not, start with two and add more as time progresses.

All the talk about being dedicated and still only getting 8-15 lbs in twelve weeks is exactly why stacking more than three of these would be favorable. I think 80% of us could do that unassisted/unenhanced. PEDs are for making supraphysiological advancements in training and physique.
8-15 lbs in 12 weeks without drugs is definitely possible but a decent portion of that will be fat, unless you just started lifting. I’d be super happy with 8-15 lbs of keepable LBM from one sarms cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8-15 lbs in 12 weeks without drugs is definitely possible but a decent portion of that will be fat, unless you just started lifting. I’d be super happy with 8-15 lbs of keepable LBM from one sarms cycle.
Have to use overreach to your advantage, and clear your schedule to sleep properly if you want it to come out as muscle... In my experience. But it is possible.

If I'm going to be on 12 weeks I want at least 20 lbs or it's not worth the shutdown and recovery. Sometimes it's attainable, sometimes it isn't.

henryjones151

Awards
Should I use otc herbal test booster, zma and vitamin D 3 along with nolvadex and clomid or start using them after coming off pct since test levels show a minor drop post pct?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good advice.....

Yeah I wouldnt cycle yk for too much longer than 6wks. Always find it suppresses hard and fast, and whacks out liver values.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I use otc herbal test booster, zma and vitamin D 3 along with nolvadex and clomid or start using them after coming off pct since test levels show a minor drop post pct?
I’m not sure if you stated your age already, but how old are you? If you’re in your 20’s then it’s up to you if you wanna use any natty test boosters at all but I’m confident you’ll bounce back from a sarms cycle pretty easily if you just run a pct with a serm. Don’t over complicate things or waste money on additional products. I did a 12 week sarms cycle and a 2 week clomid pct and was feeling fine by the time I hopped off the clomid. I’m 26 btw and plan on taking a very long break before my next cycle just to be safe and stay at homeostasis for a while.

But yeah, don’t feel like you need a million things to recover. Do the basic pct and you’ll be fine (run for 4 weeks just to be safe). And when you think about it, the fastest way to recovery is actually going cold turkey and skipping pct all together. But don’t take that risk.

henryjones151

Awards
Just one last question before I start it. Should I take my sarms on empty stomach pre workout or with meals? I was thinking about taking ligandrol and Ostarine once a day and splitting Rad and yk into 2 doses 12 hours apart. Is it alright?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just one last question before I start it. Should I take my sarms on empty stomach pre workout or with meals? I was thinking about taking ligandrol and Ostarine once a day and splitting Rad and yk into 2 doses 12 hours apart. Is it alright?
Doesn't matter when you take them empty or full. No need to split rad, but YK should be split with one of the doses pwo.