RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/16/17

Day 14 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

4 Caps/20mg's of YK Pre Workout.

Bumped up Ignit3 to 3 caps in the morning and 2 mid afternoon. Today was back, biceps and 35 min of cardio. Solid workout. I didn't do Deadlifts today just figured I'd take this week off from them so I started with Barbell rows.

Did a few sets of 10 to warm up. Worked up to 225 for 12. I'm not sure if I have ever done that many with that weight. Worked up to 275 for 3. Wasn't the cleanest reps but I got them. Dropped it down to 225 for 13 reps. Figured I'd do one more set with 135 and got 30 reps.

The rest of the workout was pretty solid, good pumps, energy and endurance. Also a really good sweat with cardio at the end.

Grilled a nice steak for post workout and ate the whole thing lol. It was so good. Still eating very clean with mostly veggies, lean protein, and a banana or 2, maybe a green apple. A couple protein shakes. Gets boring but the results are worth it.

I think that's it for now. I think it's starting to really kick in now. Looking forward to how the rest of this goes.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. Grilled steak with brown rice mixed in with kale, spinach, cilantro, grape tomatoes and jalapeños

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/17/17

Day 15 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Woke up looking a bit leaner again. I might as well call this log "YK11 - Leaner By The Day" lol. I called out of work today. I've been working my ass off with both jobs and needed some sleep. Got some sleep, did grocery shopping, laundry, cooked some food. Did the domestic thing.

Today was Leg day. Did squats, hack squats, leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, light stiff legged dumbbells and lying leg extensions. Light seated calf raises, 4 sets of 25. Really nice pump. 35 minutes of cardio.

Chest is sore, back is sore.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a second chest day. Really want to get my bench up. I might use chains, maybe floor press.

I'm gonna squeeze in more good food, watch wrestling and get to bed early tonight.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
1/17/17

Day 15 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Woke up looking a bit leaner again. I might as well call this log "YK11 - Leaner By The Day" lol. I called out of work today. I've been working my ass off with both jobs and needed some sleep. Got some sleep, did grocery shopping, laundry, cooked some food. Did the domestic thing.

Today was Leg day. Did squats, hack squats, leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, light stiff legged dumbbells and lying leg extensions. Light seated calf raises, 4 sets of 25. Really nice pump. 35 minutes of cardio.

Chest is sore, back is sore.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a second chest day. Really want to get my bench up. I might use chains, maybe floor press.

I'm gonna squeeze in more good food, watch wrestling and get to bed early tonight.
So you're thinking it's like yk more than the osta?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're thinking it's like yk more than the osta?
They're both working. This is my third time with Osta so I know how I respond, better vascularity even at a higher bf% sweating more than usual with cardio.

The endurance, energy, focus, recovery in between sets is what I'm noticing with YK and the strength is starting to increase. If I was bulking the strength would of went up already but being that I'm cutting/recomping it's slower because I'm in a caloric deficit, less food/carbs in general.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
They're both working. This is my third time with Osta so I know how I respond, better vascularity even at a higher bf% sweating more than usual with cardio.

The endurance, energy, focus, recovery in between sets is what I'm noticing with YK and the strength is starting to increase. If I was bulking the strength would of went up already but being that I'm cutting/recomping it's slower because I'm in a caloric deficit, less food/carbs in general.
Awesome, that's a great answer!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/18/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 16 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

This morning looked in the mirror, hit the front double bicep pose and damn I'm looking leaner. 4 pack when I'm flexing and just over 2 weeks in. I'm digging it.

Back and forearms are sore from back day. I crushed back, switched it up a bit.

Today I did chest again. Wanna get my bench up. Incline bench mainly, hammer strength machine, dips, pec dec, then superset with flat dumbbell press into flat dumbbell flys. Really good pump with this. 35 minutes of cardio.

I wanted to do floor presses or maybe use chains but everything was being used already so I said F it and did what I had to do. Have to compromise sometimes.

Tomorrow is arm day. I love arm day can't friggin wait.

Still intermittent fasting, no lethargy, no back pumps, no shutdown, diet is clean AF.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/19/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 17 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Arms more vascular, looking leaner in the mirror, clothes a bit looser and abs starting to pop.

Today was arms. Started with grip work, then blasted forearms first, then hit bi's then tri's plus 35 minutes of cardio. Forearms were juiced the entire workout.

Post workout ate a big bowl of pasta, carbs are needed right now as the cardio is starting to kick my ass, plus all my carbs today was post workout. All went to the gainz.

Tomorrow I'm blasting Shoulders. Love it. Cardio of course. Tomorrow night I'm having my cheat meal. I'll post a pic to show everyone when it comes to the one cheat meal a week, I go in and no F's given. I take full advantage.

Libido is g2g, no lethargy, no back pumps, I stopped taking taurine over a week ago and still no back pumps.

My sabertooth spider mountain monkey cricket is g2g so far.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strength, recovery, and pump were the biggest bonuses I experienced with YK-11 in the past. Also, libido remained intact and was maybe slightly increased. Oddly enough, it seemed to increase joint comfort which contradicts the theory that it is supposed to be detrimental to ligaments and tendons.

Negatives would be short half life; timing pre workout had to be fairly precise or I sometimes felt I missed the window and did not experience the benefits and maybe felt a bit lethargic. In general, it sometimes seemed to energize while other times it seemed to make me tired. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that it is a partial agonist..who knows. I never experienced the leaning effects, and for the most part thought that I looked more bloated in the abdomen (common theme for me when using just about anything). No other side effects, and actually "feels" like a clean compound.

Overall, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with YK-11. I hate the fact that I can't determine if I love it.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength, recovery, and pump were the biggest bonuses I experienced with YK-11 in the past. Also, libido remained intact and was maybe slightly increased. Oddly enough, it seemed to increase joint comfort which contradicts the theory that it is supposed to be detrimental to ligaments and tendons.

Negatives would be short half life; timing pre workout had to be fairly precise or I sometimes felt I missed the window and did not experience the benefits and maybe felt a bit lethargic. In general, it sometimes seemed to energize while other times it seemed to make me tired. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that it is a partial agonist..who knows. I never experienced the leaning effects, and for the most part thought that I looked more bloated in the abdomen (common theme for me when using just about anything). No other side effects, and actually "feels" like a clean compound.

Overall, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with YK-11. I hate the fact that I can't determine if I love it.
I'm digging it so far. I haven't seen a huge increase in strength but I'm also cutting so the decrease in calories and the low/moderate carbs is most likely why.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/21/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 19 Of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

After last nights cheat meal, I woke up today looking a bit bigger, fuller and leaner. Progress!

Last night I blasted Shoulders and traps. Traps and rear delts are sore AF today which is something that doesn't happen to me too often.

I also did some squats. 4 sets of 25. The pump was crazy. It's hard for me to get a good leg pump, most of my body fat is in my legs/hips/ass so it was a good feeling to get some good blood flow. Also did 35 min of cardio.

This morning was cardio and core/ab work. Real good sweat today.

Pre workout was bcaa's, Ignit3 and 20mg's of Osta.

I bumped up the YK to 5 caps/25mgs today. Had it with my post workout meal.

Been eating more kale, spinach and other veggies lately. Also been dumping a lot more since then, I'm not a big veggie guy but it serves it purpose.

Tomorrow is chest and triceps and bumping the cardio up from 35 min to 40. Holy **** it's gonna get real.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
What brand yk are you using. Never seen it sold in 5 mg. Also I remember reading someone say their sweet spot was 20 mg after experimenting

CJNator

Awards

Being a partial agonist, would this mean that it's nutrient partitioning abilities would be immediately within its half life? Also I'd assume it's nutrient partitioning capabilities are stronger then other SARMs within its half life.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being a partial agonist, would this mean that it's nutrient partitioning abilities would be immediately within its half life? Also I'd assume it's nutrient partitioning capabilities are stronger then other SARMs within its half life.
Most likely due to its effects on myostatin

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborated or point me in the right direction for info on YK?
YK11 increases Follistatin; decrease Myostatin and has a backbone of a steroid. I've got this information somewhere to dig up.

yk.jpg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YK11 increases Follistatin; decrease Myostatin and has a backbone of a steroid. I've got this information somewhere to dig up.

Yep and people without myostatin can/have to consume enormous amounts a calories. My not have a direct partitioning effect but it definitely has a strong one

CJNator

Awards
Yep and people without myostatin can/have to consume enormous amounts a calories. My not have a direct partitioning effect but it definitely has a strong one
Oh ok that makes sense, thanks!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/22/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 20 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Today was the weekly weigh in.

Day 1 - 223
Day 7 - 216
Day 14 - 215
Day 21 - 212

Down 3 pounds from last week and can honestly say I've never been this lean and strong at 212. Abs visible, getting more vascular, endurance is up, strength is improving as well.

Today was chest, triceps and cardio is getting bumped up to 40 minutes and that started today.

Hit 290 on the floor press with a 3 maybe 4 second pause on the bottom. Also did rack presses 315 for 3 sets of 3, then dropped it down to 225 for 15 or 16 don't remember.

Threw in some weighted dips with 2 chainz.

40 minutes of cardio was not necessarily a breeze but went by quick, really good sweat going.

Ate really clean post workout, still intermittent fasting, going very well, no back pumps, no lethargy and libido is still in tact.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you hours for IF?
During the week it's the basic 16 hours fasted with the 8 hour eating window from 11am - 7pm.

Then weekends I'm a bit more strict with an 18 hour fast and a 6 hour eating window.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/23/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 21 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Back and bi's today. My right hamstring has been nagging me lately so no deads but hit rack deads. Hit 565 for 2 sets of 1. Followed by barbell rows, worked up to 275 again then dropped it to 135 on the last set for 36 reps. Woof.

40 Minutes of Cardio after. Sweating like a priest at a little league game. Looking leaner fuller and bigger. Strength is increasing. Abs are coming in!

Tomorrow is leg day.

Eat clean, train dirty.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/24/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 22 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Today is Tuesday. International leg day here in Jersey. Well for me it is lol. Solid leg sesh. I suck at squats and I'll be the first to admit. My PR is 370. It sucks. I'm over 200 pounds been training for years and that's it lol. I suck at squatting never been good. Worked up to 345 for 1 today. Ughhhh.

Realized today I haven't had an off day in I think 10 days. I need it. So I'm taking tomorrow off and going to carb up real good. Looked a bit flat today, energy down etc...Off day is needed and I might take off Sunday as well.

Still feeling good on YK. Libido in fact, no lethargy, no back pumps, not growing a third foot or anything like that. Taking 5 caps/25mgs a day right now.

Like I said earlier carb loading tomorrow. Probably really boring, oatmeal, brown rice etc...

Thursday will be chest and shoulders.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/26/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 24 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Double dipped at the gym today. This morning did chest and arms then after work went back and did Shoulders, abs and 40 min of cardio.

Recovery and energy has been really good, strength is good. Not hitting pr's or anything but being on a cut, the amount of cardio I'm doing and the clean diet I'm not complaining. Arms getting more cut and vascular. Calfs looked noticeably bigger in the mirror today.

Wish I had another bottle of YK but I don't. Cycle isn't going to be over when this bottle is done. It will be taken to the extreme...Hint hint

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really liking this. Keep up the hard work, it's obv paying off! Thumb up bro

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/27/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 25 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Called out of work today. Why? Cuz **** them that's why. Lol. But I have my reasons.

Got a legit 11 hours of sleep last night. Def needed.

Today was Squats and Deadlifts. Not often do I do both on the same day, but I did so to switch it up. Squats was box squats. Deadlifts I was feeling really good. Worked up to 405 easy. Hit 455 no prob.

The 500 pound deadlift has alluded me like no other. I've gotten 495 but not 500. I missed the 500 pound deadlift today just couldn't lock it out. I was right f'n their also.

Threw in some pull-ups, light pull downs and machine rows. Banged out some calfs then 45 minutes of light cardio. Didn't work up much of a sweat. Took it easy with that today. Low intensity, my feet needed the break anyway.

Tomorrow is arms.

Still doing 5 caps/25mg's of YK. I'm going to leave it at that for this week also. I'm spreading the dosages throughout the day instead of all at once. Just to see if there's any difference in strength etc...

Tonight will be my once a week cheat meal. Ate an entire steak post workout with a protein shake, quinoa/brown rice, diced up a Jalapeño...then had 8 double stuffed Oreo cookies (stay lean).

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was so salty I couldn't lock this out today. Next week I'm gonna do 5x5 then 3x3 then I'm gonna try again. I f'n want this!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was so salty I couldn't lock this out today. Next week I'm gonna do 5x5 then 3x3 then I'm gonna try again. I f'n want this!
No worries man. Maybe try changing up your stance a little?

Also have you tried the shimmy technique? Where you reach your stick point and you just fukin shake. Seems dumb but I've done it and watched work for other.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/29/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 27 Of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Yesterday was arms. Today was chest. Bumping up the cardio to 45 minutes. Rack press, floor press, incline bench, incline flys and cable flys.

I only have a few days left of YK. Its been very good to me.

Today was the weekly weigh in

Day 1 - 223
Day 7 - 216
Day 14 - 215
Day 21 - 212
Day 28 - 210

Down 13 pounds in 28 pounds. Dropping pure body fat at this point. My jeans were so loose today. Significant difference. I was actually amazed.

Shoulders and arms looking much more defined, abs are improving by the day, slightly more vascular in the abs/obliques as well.

Tomorrow is Monday which for me is back day. Deads, pull-ups, rows, traps and cardio.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2/1/17

Leaner By The Day

I'm pretty much done with YK unfortunately. I really enjoyed it although I think it would be much better suited for bulking than cutting. Between the YK and Osta I haven't lost any muscle, really good leaning out affects, strength went up slightly, but where this shined for me was the energy, endurance and recovery time between sets. Libido was good no suppression even with Osta. No back pumps, no lethargy, no gyno symptoms, no acne. The only thing I noticed was that my eyelids were really dry during this. Other than that everything was good to go.

I was going to get a third bottle of YK and the reason for that is because a friend of mine hooked me up with Methadrol Extreme and Methaquad Extreme by BlackStone Labs. Those 2 plus 3 bottles of IML 4 Andro for $50 I couldn't beat that with a stick. I'm going to run Methadrol Extreme.

It's 3 compounds. 10mg's of Superdrol, 15mg's of DMZ and 15mg's of Max LMG. I'm going to run for 3 weeks, maybe 4 depending on how I feel. Bumping the 4 Andro from 3 caps a day to 4. I've been preloading with taurine and tudca.

Tudca and Cycle assist by CEL and the taurine is from SNS.

The clean eating, lots of healthy food, intermittent fasting and cardio will still be taking place. More fasted cardio will be done. I've been doing it twice a week for the last 2 weeks, going to bump it up to 3 then 4 and after every workout which is what I've been already doing.

PCT will be Clomid, reduce xt and K1ngs Blood. I'm also trying to get my hands on MK677 and cardarine, more Tr1umph and X-Gels.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/1/17

Leaner By The Day

I'm pretty much done with YK unfortunately. I really enjoyed it although I think it would be much better suited for bulking than cutting. Between the YK and Osta I haven't lost any muscle, really good leaning out affects, strength went up slightly, but where this shined for me was the energy, endurance and recovery time between sets. Libido was good no suppression even with Osta. No back pumps, no lethargy, no gyno symptoms, no acne. The only thing I noticed was that my eyelids were really dry during this. Other than that everything was good to go.

I was going to get a third bottle of YK and the reason for that is because a friend of mine hooked me up with Methadrol Extreme and Methaquad Extreme by BlackStone Labs. Those 2 plus 3 bottles of IML 4 Andro for $50 I couldn't beat that with a stick. I'm going to run Methadrol Extreme.

It's 3 compounds. 10mg's of Superdrol, 15mg's of DMZ and 15mg's of Max LMG. I'm going to run for 3 weeks, maybe 4 depending on how I feel. Bumping the 4 Andro from 3 caps a day to 4. I've been preloading with taurine and tudca.

Tudca and Cycle assist by CEL and the taurine is from SNS.

The clean eating, lots of healthy food, intermittent fasting and cardio will still be taking place. More fasted cardio will be done. I've been doing it twice a week for the last 2 weeks, going to bump it up to 3 then 4 and after every workout which is what I've been already doing.

PCT will be Clomid, reduce xt and K1ngs Blood. I'm also trying to get my hands on MK677 and cardarine, more Tr1umph and X-Gels.
Those results from yk are pretty sick!!! I'm glad you logged this as there aren't many good logs on it!

CJNator

Awards
Might just do a recomp cycle of with the same stuff.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
That stack is going to put on some serious size. Good stuff man.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1/26/17

Leaner By The Day

Day 24 of YK11, Osta, 4 Andro and Ignit3

Double dipped at the gym today. This morning did chest and arms then after work went back and did Shoulders, abs and 40 min of cardio.

Recovery and energy has been really good, strength is good. Not hitting pr's or anything but being on a cut, the amount of cardio I'm doing and the clean diet I'm not complaining. Arms getting more cut and vascular. Calfs looked noticeably bigger in the mirror today.

Wish I had another bottle of YK but I don't. Cycle isn't going to be over when this bottle is done. It will be taken to the extreme...Hint hint
So your log of YK sounds like what I was starting to experience on it, before I had a family intervention and had to lose my stash... Anyway, thinking about putting this back in my cabinet.

Did it turn your pee orange, raise liver enzymes, like other methylated compounds?

When I took it for two weeks, felt like Tren Ace light, lot of strength and energy like you noted.

Anyone know if this is metabolized by liver or kidney mainly?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 is a Sarm with a steroid backbone consisting of 4 methylated groups. It's liver toxic like any steroid.