YK11 experience with gyno?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I am very interested in trying YK11 injectable but my research is troubling with gyno risk? I respect the opinions of people on here so I'm wondering how serious this risk actually is?

I understand in relation to the other SARMs it's high risk but is it on par with dianabol? I read one report claim 20% of people who use YK11 report gyno problems which is scarey! I would imagine many of you have used this compound so any input will be invaluable!

I really want to try this compound but...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am very interested in trying YK11 injectable but my research is troubling with gyno risk? I respect the opinions of people on here so I'm wondering how serious this risk actually is?

I understand in relation to the other SARMs it's high risk but is it on par with dianabol? I read one report claim 20% of people who use YK11 report gyno problems which is scarey! I would imagine many of you have used this compound so any input will be invaluable!

never heard of gyno from yk11

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

"No, Yk11 should not be causing gyno under any circumstance. If you do think it is causing gyno, it might be possible you have received a fake product. Make sure to buy from reputable sources" straight from google lol

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
"No, Yk11 should not be causing gyno under any circumstance. If you do think it is causing gyno, it might be possible you have received a fake product. Make sure to buy from reputable sources" straight from google lol
Well I can find quotes that say the opposite though...

"The chances of getting gyno from YK11 are quite high, around 20% of users get it during or after their cycle."

I myself thought YK11 didn't have a risk of gyno but there have been many anecdotal reports of it happening? I don't know what to make of it but the reports are out there! This is why I'm asking because online I'm getting lots of mixed singles on this issue?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

"The chances of getting gyno from YK11 are quite high, around 20% of users get it during or after their cycle."

I myself thought YK11 didn't have a risk of gyno but there have been many anecdotal reports of it happening? I don't know what to make of it but the reports are out there! This is why I'm asking because online I'm getting lots of mixed singles on this issue?
I can't think of Anyone on this board who has mentioned getting gyno from YK-11.
.... But it is possible whenever you mess with your hormones.

Hopefully some others will chime in with their own anecdotal reports.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I can't think of Anyone on this board who has mentioned getting gyno from YK-11.

Like I said I never heard anything about it until I starting considering trying it out and due to my fear of gyno after developing a very slight amount I started researching the possibility. I was shocked to hear so many first hand reports about gyno from yk11. It is obviously steroidal so I wouldn't be surprised if there is some risk.

I can find people saying it has zero gyno risk but there are articles that make frightening claims like 20% of people who use yk11 have gyno related problems! If true that would make it almost as bad as dianabol so??

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

My nipples were a little more sensitive when on yk 11..... I had pre existing gyno already though. I didn't think too much of it. The lumps didn't grow.

But definitely felt a little more tender

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
My nipples were a little more sensitive when on yk 11..... I had pre existing gyno already though. I didn't think too much of it. The lumps didn't grow.

But definitely felt a little more tender
Other than the gyno how were your results? Did you use oral or injectable and at what dose? Trying to figure out if grabbing a vial is worth it for the end of my cycle?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I ran it for 5 weeks. 30 mg per day injectable (split into 2 doses). Got strong and added size while eating around maintenance. I've kept the size. I love the stuff.

I'll definitely run it again. A little pricey, but worth it IMO

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what caused the lumps to get irritated. Estrogen and prolactin were in check.

I've been wondering about this as well.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Richie Rich ran a 6 week cycle I believe

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I'm not sure what caused the lumps to get irritated. Estrogen and prolactin were in check.

I've been wondering about this as well.
Interesting that your e2 and prolactin were in check hmmm well regardless you had some issues? I been reading alot of anecdotal reports of gyno issues with this compound which sucks!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I ran it for 5 weeks. 30 mg per day injectable (split into 2 doses). Got strong and added size while eating around maintenance. I've kept the size. I love the stuff.

I'll definitely run it again. A little pricey, but worth it IMO
I was thinking about doing just 20mg ed injectable at the end of my current cycle. I'll he on 250mg Testosterone E , 350mg Boldenone U , and 200mg Drostanolone E . I was going to run anavar as a finish but yk11 would he different and I love different!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I was thinking about doing just 20mg ed injectable at the end of my current cycle. I'll he on 250mg Testosterone E , 350mg Boldenone U , and 200mg Drostanolone E . I was going to run anavar as a finish but yk11 would he different and I love different!
Give it shot...i think you will really like it

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I find that if someone is gyno prone, anything hormonal can make the nips get a bit sore or itchy but not necessarily cause growth. Or perhaps what they took was adulterated with something else. Always stay with reputable sources. Only sarm I have tried that I enjoyed was rad-140 personally. Haven’t tried yk11 but I also wouldn’t buy sarms. Rad-140 was a gift so figured why not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

With the exception of what manifesto said above, every person I've spoke to said that YK lowers there estrogen and has anti-estrogen type effects. Some people even felt that it made their pre existing gyno a little better.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
With the exception of what manifesto said above, every person I've spoke to said that YK lowers there estrogen and has anti-estrogen type effects. Some people even felt that it made their pre existing gyno a little better.
Yeah it's really weird dude. And my diet has been on point for a long time. So I can't blame that.

I was using Ralox at the time to trying reverse some gyno. So I had alot going on hormone wise.

Again, I highly recommend YK 11. On my next run, I'll document how my gyno responds. Maybe it wasn't from rhe YK

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it's really weird dude. And my diet has been on point for a long time. So I can't blame that.

I was using Ralox at the time to trying reverse some gyno. So I had alot going on hormone wise.

Again, I highly recommend YK 11. On my next run, I'll document how my gyno responds. Maybe it wasn't from rhe YK
You got gyno while taking ralox? I’m not sure that possible. Unless everything you got was bunk/something else

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

How much test were you on, if you were above 250-300mg then your not gonna revers gyno with ralox, ideally you wanna be on as little as possible, when I run the Ralox for that reason I bring my testosterone down to like 100mg and eliminate everything that's not a DHT like masteron or primo.

It's possible if your testosterone was fairly high and you were only using raloxefine and not a ai you were blocking estrogen from the breast tissue for the most part but also letting your estrogen run super high.

Or it could just be a weird coincidence I mean everybody responds differently to everything

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Well that sounds promising! I think I'll give it a shot and see what happens I'll be on an AI so should be OK.

My problem is my nipples don't get sensitive or sore they never have ever. I think I definitely have gyno because sometimes the nipples are definitely puffy. They get a lighter color around the nipples and it appears that they are slightly inflamed. To make this even more concrete there are days when my nipples look shrunken almost. I also behind the nipple have asymmetrical sized lumps one side is like a bb and the other like a tiny marble maybe two bb in size.

I don't know if the sore/sensitive/itchy component not being there is a blessing or curse because I can't tell really what's happening unless they get puffy!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How much test were you on, if you were above 250-300mg then your not gonna revers gyno with ralox, ideally you wanna be on as little as possible, when I run the Ralox for that reason I bring my testosterone down to like 100mg and eliminate everything that's not a DHT like masteron or primo.

It's possible if your testosterone was fairly high and you were only using raloxefine and not a ai you were blocking estrogen from the breast tissue for the most part but also letting your estrogen run super high.

Or it could just be a weird coincidence I mean everybody responds differently to everything
I was only on 100mg of test with the YK.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well that sounds promising! I think I'll give it a shot and see what happens I'll be on an AI so should be OK.

My problem is my nipples don't get sensitive or sore they never have ever. I think I definitely have gyno because sometimes the nipples are definitely puffy. They get a lighter color around the nipples and it appears that they are slightly inflamed. To make this even more concrete there are days when my nipples look shrunken almost. I also behind the nipple have asymmetrical sized lumps one side is like a bb and the other like a tiny marble maybe two bb in size.

I don't know if the sore/sensitive/itchy component not being there is a blessing or curse because I can't tell really what's happening unless they get puffy!
Just be careful, I would be lifting lighter and more volume on yk11, it's know to cause injury through weakened ligaments and tendons. At least there's reports of it.

I know a lot about sarms and steroids and stuff but YK 11 is a tough one, I've only used it for a few weeks orally, injectable is supposed to be fair more potent because of the increased by availability and it just seems like the injectables arms always work better than the oral versions even when bioavailability was high on the oil.

But I don't have any first hand experience with it injectable and as far as I'm aware there was never any human testing done on it. So we don't really know too much outside of user feedback on the forums

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

It's possible to get cysts in that area just like you can in tons of places on your body...

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Just be careful, I would be lifting lighter and more volume on yk11, it's know to cause injury through weakened ligaments and tendons. At least there's reports of it.

I know a lot about sarms and steroids and stuff but YK 11 is a tough one, I've only used it for a few weeks orally, injectable is supposed to be fair more potent because of the increased by availability and it just seems like the injectables arms always work better than the oral versions even when bioavailability was high on the oil.

But I don't have any first hand experience with it injectable and as far as I'm aware there was never any human testing done on it. So we don't really know too much outside of user feedback on the forums
That pretty much sums up my training these days anyways. I spent many years fighting and doing the bjj tournament circuits which kinda wrecked havoc on my body? My shoulder was torn twice so I spend literally 20 minutes warming up with dynamics and stretching, my left knee is in agony during leg movements of which I have to pre exhaust my quads and then do supersets between extensions to either leg presses or hack squats to get them properly stimulated.

That all sounds terrible except in reality I have made stellar improvement in my injuries and really with proper warm-ups I hit the gym so hard people literally stare at me lol. I don't go heavy but I make up for that with super sets, drop sets, rest pauses, giant sets, and every other intensity technique you can imagine! However I avoid problematic movements, I warm up properly, never go below 5 reps to failure and mostly stay in the 8 to 15 range depending on what's being trained. I'm also careful about my form and what movements are good for my body. I avoid all forms of bench presses instead I use dumbbells for chest press movements. I also utilize machines alot more then when I was younger and less beat up lol.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I am still if the belief that progressive overload is the best stimulus you can provide both your muscles and cns but if you want longevity I think Dexter Jackson is absolutely correct about using lighter weights but focusing on mind muscle connection in combinations of safely performed high intensity techniques!

That guy versus Ronnie Coleman makes an incredible point obviously its not that simple but I find it to be true. Rather look like Jackson and be healthy and mobile into my golden years rather then look like Ronnie only to end up in a wheelchair!!!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am still if the belief that progressive overload is the best stimulus you can provide both your muscles and cns but if you want longevity I think Dexter Jackson is absolutely correct about using lighter weights but focusing on mind muscle connection in combinations of safely performed high intensity techniques!

That guy versus Ronnie Coleman makes an incredible point obviously its not that simple but I find it to be true. Rather look like Jackson and be healthy and mobile into my golden years rather then look like Ronnie only to end up in a wheelchair!!!
Jay cutler as well never went to heavy and he still looks good!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You got gyno while taking ralox? I’m not sure that possible. Unless everything you got was bunk/something else
No...trying to reverse existing

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people's gyno doesn't respond well to SERMs its actually well documented to be the case!
But they also said their e2 and prolactin were in check didn’t they? Makes no sense. And ralox is perhaps the strongest serm for gyno

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

id be willing to bet that 20% was not taking what they thought they were taking