YK11 AS A TEST BASE???

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somebody recently said on here that yk11 can function as a test base. Is there any merit to that? Has someone here tried it?

If you’ve tried it or know a little bit about yk11, can you share your experience and knowledge? It’s a mysterious compound, some say it’s a steroid, some say it’s a SARM, some call it a “steroidal SARM.”

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
no it cannot be used as a test base as it suppresses your test and does not convert either. it'd be like running a suppressive compound with no test base.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but sometimes suppressive compounds that don’t convert can function as a test base because the compound acts like test. Trestolone is an example of this. Some people in the past thought proviron would work.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. But I haven't run it with a cycle, so I couldn't say for sure whether or not it would improve any of the side effects.
.....by the way, I saw that comment. They were wrong.

Karlrobert

Awards
I going to be running it soon as well. I've read that it also seemed to knock down estrogen (dry, creaky joints) for a few reviewers. Not really base material imo. But beneficial if you use it with something wet.