YK11 and mk677 cycle? some info needed : )

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
Hello.
I am going to order from sponsor and have been reading up on yk11 and see mk677 mentioned alot now. o I am thinking of taking these both but;
How long should I run it?
what dose?
anyone with exp on them?

Thank you!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 was officially tested with 25mg/ed for two years.
YK-11 was officially not tested in humans nor in animals :)D). Because of the unknown effects, pathways and toxicity I wouldn't run YK-11 more than four weeks.

MK-677: 25mg/ed, before bed in the evening is optimal.
YK-11: start with a dosage as low as possible. Because of the unknown half life, take it at least three times per day (every 8h). I personally wouldn't use more than 5mg/ed, but that's up to you.

YK-11 is going to be really interesting when using more than 12 weeks. Why? Because it's effects on the follistatine level. In such a short period of four weeks (six, if you are brave) you won't build up that much muscle mass, it's a process which takes its time.

A user used RAD-140 together with YK-11 for four weeks and the effect was not that bad, how the wrote that.

MK-677 is well studied (if you can say so), in comparison to YK-11. Before yates84 says I'm overdramatizing again (lol): it's fact that its (neuro-)toxicity is not known. It's also not known if it has a mutagenic/teratogenic/carcinogenic effect. So: happy research :)

Always have a SERM and an AI on hands. YK-11 is in my opinion not a SARM, it's an AAS. Bloodtest would be the best way for monitoring your health.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 was officially tested with 25mg/ed for two years.
YK-11 was officially not tested in humans nor in animals :)D). Because of the unknown effects, pathways and toxicity I wouldn't run YK-11 more than four weeks.

MK-677: 25mg/ed, before bed in the evening is optimal.
YK-11: start with a dosage as low as possible. Because of the unknown half life, take it at least three times per day (every 8h). I personally wouldn't use more than 5mg/ed, but that's up to you.

YK-11 is going to be really interesting when using more than 12 weeks. Why? Because it's effects on the follistatine level. In such a short period of four weeks (six, if you are brave) you won't build up that much muscle mass, it's a process which takes its time.

A user used RAD-140 together with YK-11 for four weeks and the effect was not that bad, how the wrote that.

MK-677 is well studied (if you can say so), in comparison to YK-11. Before yates84 says I'm overdramatizing again (lol): it's fact that its (neuro-)toxicity is not known. It's also not known if it has a mutagenic/teratogenic/carcinogenic effect. So: happy research :)

Always have a SERM and an AI on hands. YK-11 is in my opinion not a SARM, it's an AAS. Bloodtest would be the best way for monitoring your health.
So one should go 12 weeks with yk-11 ? Or am i misunderstanding dis!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
No no. For safety reasons - YK-11 is completely unknown - I wouldn't use it more than four weeks.
But once, when YK-11 is better researched and hopefully good useable, the real effect of YK-11 shines through a longer intake period (because of the follistatine).

Can you follow me?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
No no. For safety reasons - YK-11 is completely unknown - I wouldn't use it more than four weeks.
But once, when YK-11 is better researched and hopefully good useable, the real effect of YK-11 shines through a longer intake period (because of the follistatine).

Can you follow me?
YEs sir! i see now :D i really misunderstod the first post.

I know someone who made gains lost fat and strength went up on it. But i dont know him personelly ..So if its true....I dont know..

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
All right.
Yes, I also heard about a YK-11 + RAD-140 cycle which should have been very effective.
Even the bloodworks were quite interesting: nearly no impact on the lipidvalues. That was a bit strange to be honest. Slighter side effects of two compounds in comparison to moderate Ostarine? :D

But I'm also interested in experiences, if someone is brave enough haha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
All right.
Yes, I also heard about a YK-11 + RAD-140 cycle which should have been very effective.
Even the bloodworks were quite interesting: nearly no impact on the lipidvalues. That was a bit strange to be honest. Slighter side effects of two compounds in comparison to moderate Ostarine? :D

But I'm also interested in experiences, if someone is brave enough haha
Im done being a ginnypig!

Om gonna stick to things that i know :D thanks for the input bro!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
Thanks guys!!
Ok I see point on maybe not running it super long.
what would you think if i did 4-6wks YK11 and 10weeks osta (since thats known longer) ??
Also it seems that it still causes suppression (osta) and I am sure the YK must have some effect like this also.
I am thinking of adding 250mg teste ew for the run. to save my mood and add to gains : )

for the MK; should it be taken with food or without? should I wait to eat after taking it like its recommended with ghrp2 shots or it doesn't matter since its life is much longer?
Gonna order on monday since there is a crazy sale on, want to get all my ducks in a row >:D

Thanks again guys!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Supressiveness of YK is unknown, yes. The supression of Ostarine is not that harsh.
How long are you going to use testosterone? RAD-140 could be interesting. It will increase the anabolic factor of testosterone but decreases the androgenic side. Some people told me that thats not in any case nice. Androgenic factor means: more power, aggression, better regeneration.

With RAD-140, these attributes may decrease. How the YK affects the testosteron, that's unknown.

You can take MK-677 with or without food. I you have problems to take drugs without food, than take some. Experiences showed that shouldn't be a big deal. The participants in the studies took MK-677 at approx. 8a.m. with 250ml water ;)

You will be surprised about MK-677, it's really strong.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!
Ok I see point on maybe not running it super long.
what would you think if i did 4-6wks YK11 and 10weeks osta (since thats known longer) ??
Also it seems that it still causes suppression (osta) and I am sure the YK must have some effect like this also.
I am thinking of adding 250mg teste ew for the run. to save my mood and add to gains : )

for the MK; should it be taken with food or without? should I wait to eat after taking it like its recommended with ghrp2 shots or it doesn't matter since its life is much longer?
Gonna order on monday since there is a crazy sale on, want to get all my ducks in a row >:D

Thanks again guys!
I think This is a great idea. I rec a test base with aas and with SARMS, those marketing it as compounds that don't need test base or PCT are just reckless and greedy IMO.

the sarms seem ok. maybe go 8weeks with osta. I wouldent worry too much about food with MK but i would keep it to a low amount near dosing IMO.
I would rec you stack it with peptide Mod-GRF for best effect and synergy though.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
Ok that is what I thought, adding test would be a good idea. Thanks!
as for peptide, how would I use this along side mk? dosing and length? do you really feel its worth it and makes that much difference to have that peptide added?

Thank you for help!