YK11 and LGD-4033 Stack Advice

oliverakk613

Awards
Hey,

So I need some advice. Has anybody used these two SARMs together in a stack? It was recommended to me recently but I couldn't find much about the two of them being used together on the internet.

The recommended dosage I have been given is - 10mg of YK11 and 10mg of LGD daily for eight weeks.

Let me know your thoughts. Is this recommended or could I do better? The goal is building muscle and mass

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d do double the LGD and then dose the yk11 preworkout only until I decided the aggression and sides were ok outside the gym.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think adding in ostarine at 30-45 mg along with what I said above would be quite the stack. You’ll feel it for sure.

oliverakk613

Awards
Thanks for the advice - have you used this stack yourself? If so how did you find the side effects etc

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used YK...tho the LGD is a touch low @ 10. I’d go to 20 at least.

Overall, LGD is a good option...I stacked it with Rad last summer. That was dope, really enjoyed it.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have not used YK...tho the LGD is a touch low @ 10. I’d go to 20 at least.

Overall, LGD is a good option...I stacked it with Rad last summer. That was dope, really enjoyed it.
I stacked Rad140, LGD and YK11 for an 8 week cycle. Put 50lbs on my bench and got me a life PR of 335 at the age of 40.

Just watch out for LGD its known to raise cholesterol.