Unanswered Yk-11

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To anyone here who has used it. Tell me your experience with it guys, dosage, strength, gains, sides, everything you noticed on it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s intriguing. More of an add on it seems. I’d be interested to throw it in on a cut. It’s pretty much a steroid, albeit a mild one.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I would use it mainly bc of it's part with agrression in the gym and strength... Supposedly. As complimentary compound

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I would use it mainly bc of it's part with agrression in the gym and strength... Supposedly. As complimentary compound
Same. And i like a lot of the milder ones. Love lmg and esp furaza for some weird reason. Also love primo. So if this was like a weaker primo then id be all about it. Bump for people w experience!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. And i like a lot of the milder ones. Love lmg and esp furaza for some weird reason. Also love primo. So if this was like a weaker primo then id be all about it. Bump for people w experience!
I've used lmg with dmz and msten and bit of epistane, crazy crazy fullness.
I'm slowly building my supplys of primo for November with Parabolan and Anavar, looking for some wild oral for kickstart.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used lmg with dmz and msten and bit of epistane, crazy crazy fullness.
I'm slowly building my supplys of primo for November with Parabolan and Anavar, looking for some wild oral for kickstart.
How about some pheraplex?! Hoorah!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran last winter at 15mgs for 6 weeks. I ran 5mg 3x a day. YK11 should be used towards the end of the cycle, to maximize strength gains. YK11 didn't increase size, I did experience quality strength gains. Example added #40 to shoulder rows, etc.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did 2-4 mg 3 x daily a few years ago and I was quite impressed. I stacked it for a bit with Epistane as well, but his was the big player for me. Strength, pumps, and endurance were insane. Muscle fullness was also better than average- my arms and chest blew right up!

General energy levels were kind of up and down for me, sometimes felt energizing...other times lethargic. I also found it best to take a dose ~1.5 or 2 hrs PWO, as the benefits seemed to peak in that zone. Taking a dose too close before a workout had a negative impact. Libido was sky high throughout my run (I think it was 6 weeks?) and PCT was a breeze.

It’s definitely something that I would enjoy using again (y)

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 2-4 mg 3 x daily a few years ago and I was quite impressed. I stacked it for a bit with Epistane as well, but his was the big player for me. Strength, pumps, and endurance were insane. Muscle fullness was also better than average- my arms and chest blew right up!

General energy levels were kind of up and down for me, sometimes felt energizing...other times lethargic. I also found it best to take a dose ~1.5 or 2 hrs PWO, as the benefits seemed to peak in that zone. Taking a dose too close before a workout had a negative impact. Libido was sky high throughout my run (I think it was 6 weeks?) and PCT was a breeze.

You must be talking yk11 correct? And phera is still around if you know where to look. I still got two bottles for thus cycle that will (probably) be run with dmz, hell of a pair!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You must be talking yk11 correct? And phera is still around if you know where to look. I still got two bottles for thus cycle that will (probably) be run with dmz, hell of a pair!
Yes, that was in regard to YK-11

I have never tried Pheraplex, but honestly I think my prohormone days are more or less over. Of course I have said that before though :sneaky:

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you all guys for your input and informations.
I've concidered Phera a few times, but there is none in Europe, and if you go privatly to buy it, it's price is way too high.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How was agrression on it? And joints and tendons felt fine?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yk11 never liked solo it’s best stacked with another sarm like rad140 imo

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I never noticed any difference in aggression etc but I was taking rad140 and mk677 too I used yk11 because of the myostatin inhibitors and I’ll keep using it when I can because I’ve noticed better gains in my 3 month ph and sarm cycle than my testosterone,tren,masteron and dbol cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never noticed any difference in aggression etc but I was taking rad140 and mk677 too I used yk11 because of the myostatin inhibitors and I’ll keep using it when I can because I’ve noticed better gains in my 3 month ph and sarm cycle than my testosterone,tren,masteron and dbol cycle
I have access to Folistatin but I'm not sure how potent it is or is it better than yk-11, but I plan to try both of them

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How was agrression on it? And joints and tendons felt fine?
No aggression, but more of an alpha feeling. The increased libido I experienced didn’t hurt either! Aside from the intermittent lethargy (which was mainly in the beginning) it was definitely a feel-good prohormone/SARM in my book..

Ironically, my joints felt better/stronger than normal...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No aggression, but more of an alpha feeling. The increased libido I experienced didn’t hurt either! Aside from the intermittent lethargy (which was mainly in the beginning) it was definitely a feel-good prohormone/SARM in my book..

Ironically, my joints felt better/stronger than normal...
Damn, it makes me wanna try it even more lol
Seems like good pre workout oral to help with energy and maybe bust a plateau

So far, i can't decide between yk-11 and Superdrol... But we'll see how things are going to play until october.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So far, i can't decide between yk-11 and Superdrol... But we'll see how things are going to play until october.
I am actually surprised YK-11 isn’t more popular than it seems to be as it has some dramatic benefits. I’m sure source/quality could be an issue though...like many things.

I think people may be more hesitant in general too because it is not as well understood as more traditional SARMs/prohormones.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am actually surprised YK-11 isn’t more popular than it seems to be as it has some dramatic benefits. I’m sure source/quality could be an issue though...like many things.

I think people may be more hesitant in general too because it is not as well understood as more traditional SARMs/prohormones.
Isn’t yk-11 pretty toxic, though? Or am I confusing it with something else?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, I'm also surprised that it is not so popular, since it supposedly has some 'exotic' benefits in terms of myostatin and few others

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards

Superdrol is my favourite I love the dry gains and you keep most of them after pct too try advanced pharma maxdrol it’s a mixture of superdrol and max lmg I gained great and felt great too try www.probuildsupplements.co.uk great value and they have other sdrol clones too sdmatrix is meant to be good if you wanted superdrol only but maxdrol is EXCELLENT as is advanced pharma M1T SEEN GAINS OVER stone and half in 2 weeks!!!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

They will be wildly different. Superdrol is quite possibly the strongest oral out there.
You will put on drastic size and strength on it, and it’s God awful toxic. It’ll be a rough 4 weeks.
I’ve even ran it at 10mg straight through and had insane results.
Depending on your specific goals, the choice should be easy between the two.
From what I’ve read about YK, it’s a polisher, great for possibly even promoting growth in a caloric deficit.
But SD does the same because it’s so damn strong it’ll kill your appetite but you will continue making gains not even eating.
SD will astonish you, YK reports are good but vary.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They will be wildly different. Superdrol is quite possibly the strongest oral out there.
You will put on drastic size and strength on it, and it’s God awful toxic. It’ll be a rough 4 weeks.
I’ve even ran it at 10mg straight through and had insane results.
Depending on your specific goals, the choice should be easy between the two.
From what I’ve read about YK, it’s a polisher, great for possibly even promoting growth in a caloric deficit.
But SD does the same because it’s so damn strong it’ll kill your appetite but you will continue making gains not even eating.
SD will astonish you, YK reports are good but vary.
I'm aware what Sdrol can do to you, and I realy like everything about it from what I've read, but.... Maybe I'll sound too picky, but I think that orals should be run for 5-6, maybe even 7 weeks, bc of better chances of keeping gains, but, as we all know, there is just few orals you can run for that long, and Sdrol is not one of them... On the other side, I run Msten at 30 mg for 6 weeks and I haven't had one bad side from it...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 turned me into a horny, strong, aggressive maniac. It didn’t add so zen but made me look a little fuller.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yk11 turned me into a horny, strong, aggressive maniac. It didn’t add so zen but made me look a little fuller.
Thank you for your input man. It can be nasty, probably bc of strong relation with dht.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm aware what Sdrol can do to you, and I realy like everything about it from what I've read, but.... Maybe I'll sound too picky, but I think that orals should be run for 5-6, maybe even 7 weeks, bc of better chances of keeping gains, but, as we all know, there is just few orals you can run for that long, and Sdrol is not one of them... On the other side, I run Msten at 30 mg for 6 weeks and I haven't had one bad side from it...
I’ve ran it for 5 @ 10mg. Very doable and actually preferred to suffering through 4 miserable weeks on 20. You could get 6 out of it at 10mg and it will still be superior to almost any other oral.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve ran it for 5 @ 10mg. Very doable and actually preferred to suffering through 4 miserable weeks on 20. You could get 6 out of it at 10mg and it will still be superior to almost any other oral.
Realy tempted to run it at this moment. And fortunately I have acces to high qaulity, almost pharma grade Sdrol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Realy tempted to run it at this moment. And fortunately I have acces to high qaulity, almost pharma grade Sdrol.
It’s a ridiculous ride. After running it 5 times, I really enjoyed it at 10mg. Still got insane results especially alongside a good injectable (Trest of course being my favorite)

Log it bro, I’ll be in

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a ridiculous ride. After running it 5 times, I really enjoyed it at 10mg. Still got insane results especially alongside a good injectable (Trest of course being my favorite)

Log it bro, I’ll be in
Will do, I'll maybe try it at 15 mg, since its is in tablets, that sounds like sweet spot. I will, with Test, Primo and Parabolan in October. Now, it's time to pile up the compounds lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Without doing some google research, I honestly can’t remember the results from people that had their liver enzymes checked during or after a cycle of YK-11. I know I didn’t have mine checked. While this is surely not an accurate measure, it does not have the “feel” of being particularly toxic for me when I used it.
Unfortunately, I can’t compare YK to Superdrol (never had the opportunity to try) but it sounds like we got the same response in the libido department. On the other hand, YK gave me size gains that were more impressive than DMZ (if I had to pick one).

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Without doing some google research, I honestly can’t remember the results from people that have their liver enzymes checked during or after a cycle of YK-11. I know I didn’t have mine checked. While this is surely not an accurate measure, it does not have the “feel” of being particularly toxic for me when I used it.
I might be confusing it with s23. Can’t remember.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, **** happens. This mid 30’s **** is for the birds.
Yes, mid 30’s has been horrendous!

I don’t even know how people approaching their mid 40’s (^^) find the mental and physical stamina to get out of bed!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol is my favourite I love the dry gains and you keep most of them after pct too try advanced pharma maxdrol it’s a mixture of superdrol and max lmg I gained great and felt great too try www.probuildsupplements.co.uk great value and they have other sdrol clones too sdmatrix is meant to be good if you wanted superdrol only but maxdrol is EXCELLENT as is advanced pharma M1T SEEN GAINS OVER stone and half in 2 weeks!!!
I used lots lmg and it's great to add to any size stack just watch the prolactin at high doses. I used it with sd and many others. No doubt sd plus lmg will add size and strength extremly quick.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll bet your cholestrol went to total shyyyyyt tho. Who knows how long it took to get back to normal. Unless you ran bloods in which case id be Very interested. I just happen to know that msten is frikin horrible on lipids.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stims and steroids my friend.
I ain’t going out like a punk. 40s are the new 20s
I wish i could tolerate stims better bc I sure could use the kick in the arse. But even too much caffeine and im up shyts creek. Any ideas? Keep being told "try modafinil" and some other rc's I cant remember.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think these rumours get blown out of proportion by sarm users. Yk and s23 are more akin to full blown steroids with one even being methylated. So for someone used to the likes of ostarine and cardarine cycles you need to pay more attention to cycle support etc. But if you have dabbled in the likes of superdrol or even epistane or halodrol there is nothing to be scared of.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Ive just finished my orb pharmaceuticals triple x cycle (superdrol, trendiene and epistane) 4 weeks, I find superdrol to give lethargy etc after a couple weeks use but a stiff kick up the arse n your fine:) I love epistane with superdrol it’s my first experience with epistane but it’s great as it gives your labido a massive boost which sometimes you need on sdrol. Took couple quick snaps in gym gains are great for a 4 week cycle and I advise anyone to try sdrol because of the dry gains and you keep the gains Too

Attachments

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll bet your cholestrol went to total shyyyyyt tho. Who knows how long it took to get back to normal. Unless you ran bloods in which case id be Very interested. I just happen to know that msten is frikin horrible on lipids.
Well, I am very active, I play volleyball and beachvolley, also, I took Cardarine, and K2, it probably contributed to fix it, at least to some extent. But, I agree, we need to keep eye on it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think these rumours get blown out of proportion by sarm users. Yk and s23 are more akin to full blown steroids with one even being methylated. So for someone used to the likes of ostarine and cardarine cycles you need to pay more attention to cycle support etc. But if you have dabbled in the likes of superdrol or even epistane or halodrol there is nothing to be scared of.
That guy big mike from gear school and the research station is hell on wheels against sarms, touting them as the “trans fat of the supplement industry.” Says they cant be metabolized because of how the chinese formulated them to be able to get around the fda and be sold as supplements. Wish i had the time to dig into that and see if what he says checks out.