YK-11 with preworkout. Is it safe

dustyhickusmc

Awards
Starting a cycle of YK-11 from stratelabs.
Is it safe to use Cellucore C4 with the YK-11 (5mg)?
and can I just take them together for my morning workouts?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you taking anything else hormonal with the yk?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Ive heard of stratelabs but don’t know anyone that can vouch for them…I honestly don’t trust any of these Facebook/Instagram/Reddit type of labs

2. I don’t like mixing caffeine and orals. The energy, aggression + from them is enough.

3. Yk is actually a steroid thrown in with the sarm category…Continue to do research on this before you start. That 5mg dose tells me you need to do more….(I don’t see anything wrong with starting at 5 and quickly working your way up)

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, only the YK
4andro, dermacrine, or just a topical dhea product will give you a much more rewarding cycle. Ironmaglabs makes a topical 4andro that will have you feeling much better while using the yk.

5mg yk 2x a day and 1 or 2 pumps of 4andro 2x a day is a decent start for a couple weeks before doubling the dose of both for an ok first cycle.

dustyhickusmc

Awards
4andro, dermacrine, or just a topical dhea product will give you a much more rewarding cycle. Ironmaglabs makes a topical 4andro that will have you feeling much better while using the yk.

5mg yk 2x a day and 1 or 2 pumps of 4andro 2x a day is a decent start for a couple weeks before doubling the dose of both for an ok first cycle.
Okay thanks for the info! I’ll have to do some researching to get a better understanding of those products.
As far as using a pre-workout with YK11, would it be safe do you think? Or overstim

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay thanks for the info! I’ll have to do some researching to get a better understanding of those products.
As far as using a pre-workout with YK11, would it be safe do you think? Or overstim
It should be fine unless you have heart issues or high blood pressure. I have no experience with yk or sarms but I've taken the strongest oral steroids there are with stimulants like t3 and clen without issues. Just start low and work your way up.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IS a compound with ZERO human testing safe to use with a pre-workout? Acutely I would bet yes, long-term? NO ONE KNOWS.

If you are going to do drugs, stick to the "devils" we KNOW.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re worried, I’d drop the YK.

C4 is basically just caffeine and B vitamins, millions of doses sold per year, nothing there is going to hurt you.