YK - 11 thoughts on half life?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have heard of anywhere between 4 and 12 hours. After all of these years of being on the market there is still very limited information regarding it's half life. I would like to hear from some of the guys that have ran either injectable/ oral YK - 11. With the injectable what would be the difference in half life when injecting IM vs sub q?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I do two injections per day IM.

15 mg am and 15 pm

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do two injections per day IM.

15 mg am and 15 pm
AA just sent me a write up on YK saying it's half life is 8 to 10 hours. I have always wondered though if taking say double a typical dosage would extend the half life or that's not how it works?

Loved the YK btw. Definitely increased sex drive

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AA just sent me a write up on YK saying it's half life is 8 to 10 hours. I have always wondered though if taking say double a typical dosage would extend the half life or that's not how it works?

Nah, half-life doesn't work that way.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah, half-life doesn't work that way.
I think it can for some things. I can’t remember where I saw it, but I think I saw something where the half life extended based on dose. You can hit a point where you basically run out of enzymes to break stuff down. I don’t know how applicable that is to most things, probably not much.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I think it can for some things. I can’t remember where I saw it, but I think I saw something where the half life extended based on dose. You can hit a point where you basically run out of enzymes to break stuff down. I don’t know how applicable that is to most things, probably not much.
You are correct actually that for some enzyme reactions there can be a limiting reagent usually either the enzyme itself or can be other things! The pharmacological profile itself can also change especially for compounds that have an enzymatic dependence on the blood brain barrier.

For the most part though half life's are fairly accurate and remember that's also dependent on the person's biochemistry as well to some extent.

Half life's are approximate based upon a constant in the differential equation that's not actually truly constant but close enough to be valuable. All applied ordinary differential eq are approximate. It would require partial differential equations of insane complexity to produce an exact model and that would only be classically correct lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sigh....
If you want to know the real answer to your question, it is what I wrote.
.... That is why, when you look up Half-life, it doesn't come with an adjustable chart based upon dosages.

Is it Possible for half-lifes to be affected by dosages?
Sure.

In reality, is it going to change the half-life, based upon your question?
No.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Sigh....
.... That is why, when you look up Half-life, it doesn't come with an adjustable chart based upon dosages.

Sure.

No.
If you were to have such a chart if the effect is substantial you would need to have a differential equation with the rate of change of substance is proportional to the substance but the proportionality "constant" would be the solution to the rate change of proportional to dosage. The equation would have to have have partials in each dimension which in this case would be three and the solution would be plotted on a surface.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I carry INJ YK if anyone needs it

Its more anabolic then DHT and honestly in clients alot of them compare its effects to tren. Super strength gains, bodyfat losses, lean muscle gains, hardening, you name it.

Myostatin inhibitor. In orals it seems a bit liver toxic , but in INJ its far less from the labs I have seen.

Should use liver support or glutathione all the while anyways.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sigh....

Sure.

No.
Appreciate the input. Obviously there are many variables when trying to estimate the half life of something with no ester.

I was taking injectable CDMA and the half life seemed to be two to three times what I would expect from oral Turinabol. Again there was no ester so I'm just basing this on my personal experience as all we can really do is speculate

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the input. Obviously there are many variables when trying to estimate the half life of something with no ester.

I was taking injectable CDMA and the half life seemed to be two to three times what I would expect from oral Turinabol. Again there was no ester so I'm just basing this on my personal experience as all we can really do is speculate
Tbol is one of my favorite orals man!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I carry INJ YK if anyone needs it

Its more anabolic then DHT and honestly in clients alot of them compare its effects to tren. Super strength gains, bodyfat losses, lean muscle gains, hardening, you name it.

Myostatin inhibitor. In orals it seems a bit liver toxic , but in INJ its far less from the labs I have seen.

Should use liver support or glutathione all the while anyways.
Can I inject it straight into the gynoz? But in all seriousness injectable yk and rad seem to be the best of the best. And honestly I think if you take peds people should take a liver supplement year round anyways. I always take at least nac and milk thistle