YJ a reason to use glutamine...?

RJJ

Awards

Not really, personal insults on mean there's a lack of information to be presented so thats the last resort, I used to see it a lot at bodybuilding.com
So glad John is the only mod who resorts to personal attacks here when the discussion is about facts. :rolleyes:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by RJJ

So glad John is the only mod who resorts to personal attacks here when the discussion is about facts. :rolleyes:
Care to elaborate? What other mod resorts to personal attacks on here? If you were referring to YJ, he isn't a mod here.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
come on weave, you know how confrontational and venemous you get! :D

(not :) )

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin
come on weave, you know how confrontational and venemous you get! :D

(not :) )
lol, I know man, I'm the crazy one...weave's on a rampage watchout!

....Of course then I have to explain the circumstances around my rampage, make sure the other party understands, explain my position in a nonconfrontational manner, come to a common ground and agree to disagee.......but wacthout, really I get nasty! :D :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... all I know is once Weave gets you in his "rage cage" look the **** out! ... you'll get an *extra* firm handshake after amicably reaching a middle ground... ya dirty snake-in-the-grass! :D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... all I know is once Weave gets you in his "rage cage" look the **** out! ... you'll get an *extra* firm handshake after amicably reaching a middle ground... ya dirty snake-in-the-grass! :D
An extra-firm handshake from a 268 lb titan could do considerable bone-crushing damage. Ouch! :eek:

RJJ

Awards

Care to elaborate? What other mod resorts to personal attacks on here? If you were referring to YJ, he isn't a mod here.
WOW I did not realize that. How things change. ;)

Thanks for the info.