Yet to receive order placed on 1/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
what's going on with the ultra slow shipping? referred a friend to your site and it took 2 weeks for him to receive his order. i went ahead and placed an order at the end of last month and it is still "processing". what's gives?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue of one order from 10 days ago that actually shipped and arrived, despite still showing as status "processing". I have another order made a week ago that is still stuck in "processing" as well, but put with 2 day shipping instead of flat rate. My credit card was successfully charged for these orders, so I don't understand the hold up. I tried leaving a message through the website chat app with all relevant details and calling their Customer Service line, but no answer. The phone line just says they are not available.

I know that NP got bought out and is under new ownership (by Smart Powders), but I did not expect the level of customer service to drop like this. I rather liked Smart Powders in the past and had no issue with them previously either.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i've called them many times, emailed them 4 times, and left a message with their online rep team and haven't heard back. i leave on vacation tomorrow, so if my package isn't here by then it'll be stolen when i get back

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Was this issue ever explained? I noticed that this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/277980-anyone-else-having.html was closed, not sure why. This seems to be a prevalent issue recently (order issues/customer service) that I have not seen specifically addressed by NP on here. I recently had an order issue "resolved" (not to my satisfaction) that took just short of two weeks to do...

BTW - I've shopped w/NP since 2004, and never experienced anything remotely this dysfunctional with them in the past.

mod edit: as per rules, individual orders are to be handled with them through their channels, not on this forum. Its been that way forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.