Unanswered ...Yet another andros question

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gearin’ up (pun intended) for (hopefully) an 8 week cycle in June.

I’m reading numerous ‘Mandro the giant’ reviews on the strong website, which make note of little to no libido.

I thought adding in the 4 andro and/or Epi would mitigate that?

How does one look their absolute best and feel most alpha, while on cycle, and then deal with no libido ?

...I’m just trying to rationalize it and hear some experiences etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think andro the giant would stack well with super mandro and help mitigate some of the low libido.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Check out anabolic trinity by the same brand I got good results with it at 8 weeks. It really depends what you are going for bulking, lean mass, cutting etc.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why don’t you go with a real test base? You’ll feel so much better imo.. (if test is out of question)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don’t you go with a real test base? You’ll feel so much better imo.. (if test is out of question)
4-andro actives are two step conversions to test so you do get some benefit but not going to be close to injections. The 1/2 life of orals is also much shorter so staggering them accordingly will help keep levels steady. I have used mandro the giant several times and it has always worked well in the energy department for me but if the cycle is really harsh and rough on lethargy/energy I have upped the doses to the 500-600mg range.

What product are you running with it? An Epiandro product can help if you wanted to stack it and funds permit.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out anabolic trinity by the same brand I got good results with it at 8 weeks. It really depends what you are going for bulking, lean mass, cutting etc.
Definitely a great product. The Epiandro and androsterone combo can really provide that feel good energy based on my experience.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I planed on stacking all 3 and the reviews I’m reading for the ‘Mandro the giant stack’ of 1/4/Epi all mention lack of libido...(they say the stack is legit. I don’t believe them to be fake, they are on strong supplement shop)

It’s one after the next, “kills libido” “libido Crashed”

I guess this is just something to deal with if going this route...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, because there isn’t enough 4 andro or epiandro in their stack. 3caps of 100mg each per day.... not gonna cut it.

Try nine caps. Get a different product. Use the 1 andro product but get something like androhard and ditch the 4dhea altogether.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4-andro actives are two step conversions to test so you do get some benefit but not going to be close to injections. The 1/2 life of orals is also much shorter so staggering them accordingly will help keep levels steady. I have used mandro the giant several times and it has always worked well in the energy department for me but if the cycle is really harsh and rough on lethargy/energy I have upped the doses to the 500-600mg range.

What product are you running with it? An Epiandro product can help if you wanted to stack it and funds permit.
You’re not really learning me anything new bro but I still think 4 andro is garbage.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That website is awful... they say things like androsterone “increases conversion of TSH into T4” and that 1 andro “converts via two step process into 1AD, a substance 7x more anabolic than testosterone.”

Both of which are convoluted statements with the basic facts completely wrong.

1 andro converts by 1 step into 1AD, which converts into 1T. A substance 2x more anabolic than testosterone.

TSH does not convert into T4. It stimulates the thyroid (imagine that, thyroid stimulating hormone stimulates the thyroid? Really?) to produce t4 which has to convert into T3.

DHT increases the release of t4 and the conversion of t4 into T3.

There, fixed their disinformation.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, because there isn’t enough 4 andro or epiandro in their stack. 3caps of 100mg each per day.... not gonna cut it.

Try nine caps. Get a different product. Use the 1 andro product but get something like androhard and ditch the 4dhea altogether.
...Makes sense! (Was looking at some dosages of forum bros and now realize why everyone in the know, runs the 4 and Epi so high!) Most dudes that run these and post on websites don’t know any better....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or hey, try that new 3AD from enhanced formulations... it’s got the highest conversion to dht of anything out there...

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone seen any blood work on 3AD? I'm interested but only ever seen one log.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That website is awful... they say things like androsterone “increases conversion of TSH into T4” and that 1 andro “converts via two step process into 1AD, a substance 7x more anabolic than testosterone.”

Both of which are convoluted statements with the basic facts completely wrong.

1 andro converts by 1 step into 1AD, which converts into 1T. A substance 2x more anabolic than testosterone.

TSH does not convert into T4. It stimulates the thyroid (imagine that, thyroid stimulating hormone stimulates the thyroid? Really?) to produce t4 which has to convert into T3.

DHT increases the release of t4 and the conversion of t4 into T3.

There, fixed their disinformation.
hilarious..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont forget 2 very important things relevant to OP

Gainbusters has the best source for epi hands down ... dosed correctly for uumphh
they also offer 3AD which is the exact same quality as EF so just want to make sure everyone knows they have some options.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Gainbusters has the best source for epi hands down ... dosed correctly for uumphh
they also offer 3AD which is the exact same quality as EF so just want to make sure everyone knows they have some options.
Ah, yes! In that case, I’d get both of those from gainbusters and some 1 andro as high as I could afford and rock out with my cock out at the gym 7 nights a week for a couple months and see what happens besides a citation.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would AlphaMax on cycle be of any benefit for estrogen control and libido ?

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Gain busters, exactly what I’m looking for. Now how do I decide between Epi and 3AD?