year round blast

guoshuang

Awards
I blasted 500-750mg test and 400npp for almost a year with no break and not taking protectants except supplements like fish oil and coq10. I’m thinking about entering my first competition should I continue the blast or even add in more drugs and start the prep or should I cruise for two months then start the prep? Whats the best approach

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to ask..WHY..???
No mention of bloodwork, markers, age or stats..
I Honestly, Don't know what to say..
Hope you enjoy pinning for the rest of your life...
Good Luck
Z...

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I blasted 500-750mg test and 400npp for almost a year with no break and not taking protectants except supplements like fish oil and coq10. I’m thinking about entering my first competition should I continue the blast or even add in more drugs and start the prep or should I cruise for two months then start the prep? Whats the best approach
You've been on a gram of drugs for an entire year and also took nothing to help alongside. Best approach would be to get off of everything asap and start trt or pct. I would head to the doctor asap and get a check up and full blood panel. I would then continue on trt or pct until bloods were good. Then I would continue trt or natty for a long time so my body could be under healthy conditions for awhile.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When is your competition and how important is it for you to have a healthy life? Blood test will tell if you need to come off or can continue to blast.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quality/longevity of life issues here. Think about years down the road. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pull bloods, cruise for 8-12 weeks on 150-200 test (spend 3 weeks with 0 shots so test levels can clear out, pull bloods again, and seriously evaluate where your health was, where it is after that modest cruise, and the timeline for a show. Keep training hard and stay on your meal plan same as if you were blasting. You should not lose any real muscle, just some water & glycogen in a few months of real TRT.

Consider there will always be more shows, so you don’t need to rush into one. A healthy low stress body will grow better, cut better, and look better on stage even. Playing the long game produces a better competitive result.

Even if all you care about is competing, no eye to the future, you need your health to do that well. And I promise there is lots of other awesome stuff in life you’ll enjoy too if you stay alive long enough, but you will need your kidneys & cardiovascular system for that.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did that for 2 years. Not the best idea however luckily for me I didn't get too messed up. Drop the npp and get your test down to at the most 400mg. At 400 test only id make sure you're taking cholesterol support. I use lipid stabil and that stuff really does the trick. My numbers are fantastic. So yeah, get down to only 400mg test, clean up your diet and up your cardio. Do that for like 8 weeks then get bloodwork. If your bloodwork looks good then id say you can start something. Get a coach tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did that for 2 years. Not the best idea however luckily for me I didn't get too messed up. Drop the npp and get your test down to at the most 400mg. At 400 test only id make sure you're taking cholesterol support. I use lipid stabil and that stuff really does the trick. My numbers are fantastic. So yeah, get down to only 400mg test, clean up your diet and up your cardio. Do that for like 8 weeks then get bloodwork. If your bloodwork looks good then id say you can start something. Get a coach tho
What do you feel 400mg of test particularly offers that even 300 wouldn’t, in the context of maintaining muscle mass during a cruise to restore health & some androgen sensitivity? Do you think it’s likely he REALLY needs 400 just to go to the gym & keep his gains for a few months?

The less you cruise, the more your gear works when you blast. And the less you take, the faster you can clean up.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you feel 400mg of test particularly offers that even 300 wouldn’t, in the context of maintaining muscle mass during a cruise to restore health & some androgen sensitivity? Do you think it’s likely he REALLY needs 400 just to go to the gym & keep his gains for a few months?

The less you cruise, the more your gear works when you blast. And the less you take, the faster you can clean up.
I mean I think the difference between 300 and 400 is like coke and Pepsi. I just chose 400 because it's an even number and it's 2cc split into 2 shots a week rather than 1.5cc lol

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Absolutely..!!!
The more one uses in a cruise or even on TRT...The more is required for Blasting and Cycles..
The real problem I see is...Is creating health problems..Maybe not so obvious at first, but Down the Road..
Reward vs. Risk..Always..
Z...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So get this, apparently there's some new studies that came out that basically said if you stay in high doses of androgens your body will actually build new androgen receptors and adapt and you get bigger. This guy chase irons was talking about it. He takes 5000mg test a week. I'm not saying to do 5000mg of test a week. I think that's bananas. But one thing I have noticed is that the old school guys that are like in their 50s and 60s who used to be super jacked back in the 90s and compete but are still gym rats today and have impressive physiques for their age are usually running 400mg of test weekly year round and that seems to keep them in great shape with no medical issues. I know this is anecdotal but I know quite a few older gym bros and they seem to be chugging along just fine looking nice and feeling good in their 50s and 60s on a simple 400mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So get this, apparently there's some new studies that came out that basically said if you stay in high doses of androgens your body will actually build new androgen receptors and adapt and you get bigger. This guy chase irons was talking about it. He takes 5000mg test a week. I'm not saying to do 5000mg of test a week. I think that's bananas. But one thing I have noticed is that the old school guys that are like in their 50s and 60s who used to be super jacked back in the 90s and compete but are still gym rats today and have impressive physiques for their age are usually running 400mg of test weekly year round and that seems to keep them in great shape with no medical issues. I know this is anecdotal but I know quite a few older gym bros and they seem to be chugging along just fine looking nice and feeling good in their 50s and 60s on a simple 400mg
Those studies are not new and your selecting a very small portion of a much bigger complex thing. And chase has been close to this size before on a gram total. Your kinda cherry pickking the real story.

Last edited:
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those studies are not new and your selecting a very small portion of a much bigger complex thing. And chase has been close to this size before on a gram total. Your kinda cherry pickking the real story.
Fair enough. Just some stuff I've seen. I personally like 400mg because when I do my bloodwork at that dose everything looks good plus my appetite and energy seems ok. A couple docs even told me aside from estrogen sides most guys can tolerate up to 500mg without any serious issues. So I dunno, 400 works for me but may not for others

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough. Just some stuff I've seen. I personally like 400mg because when I do my bloodwork at that dose everything looks good plus my appetite and energy seems ok. A couple docs even told me aside from estrogen sides most guys can tolerate up to 500mg without any serious issues. So I dunno, 400 works for me but may not for others
Ya but the point is you could cruise on 200 and everything would be the same so you wouldn't be wasting 200mg a week

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya but the point is you could cruise on 200 and everything would be the same so you wouldn't be wasting 200mg a week
Yeah you're probably right. Maybe I'll eventually ween myself down to 200

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean I think the difference between 300 and 400 is like coke and Pepsi. I just chose 400 because it's an even number and it's 2cc split into 2 shots a week rather than 1.5cc lol
Ah see my test e is 300mg/ml - I could do 0.5ml twice a week subq or IM, or 0.33ml for 200/wk.

But I agree, results are coke/pepsi, so I would suggest the lesser amount because it can make a difference in blood thickness and such.

Chase doesn’t look twice as good for having to pin twice as much (nor would anyone). Diminishing returns. And Chase hasn’t ran that very long, and he’s already back down to ~3600mg because he’s sick of the oil volume & knows things will eventually catch up on blood work (you can’t just live at 5g and expect that to last indefinitely).

This has been established for a long time. When the body sees high androgens, it builds new receptors to accommodate. So larger amounts can be run later that cause less issue because the body can better utilize the higher amounts now. Ie, big dose guys can generally tolerate bigger doses. But if you can avoid subjecting yourself to big doses for sufficient results…why wouldn’t you save all the money & pinning & extra health risks that come with bigger doses over time?

Your last sentence nailed it - everyone is different in response. Plenty of guys would be turning beet red with bad lipids staying on 500 year round as well.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is different...
Bloodwork is the best way to see what's going on..
I just got my labs back...
Now I have two C's..MCL..and CLL..
I've had MCL for ten years..and I'm 57..
Labs perfect..!!
Why..???
Eating Healthy..Cardio..Smart Weight Training..Low doses of Gear...Great Recovery Protocols..!!
AND..
A Positive Attitude..and some daily dark humor..lol
Corrections in diet instead of pills from the Dr.
Been through absolute Hell the last year, loosing 5 people, including my sister and Wife..
But..I refuse to Bow to C..
I don't know many guys above 50 pushing 500 of Test weekly..maybe 300..at the Most..
Z...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different...
Bloodwork is the best way to see what's going on..
I just got my labs back...
Now I have two C's..MCL..and CLL..
I've had MCL for ten years..and I'm 57..
Labs perfect..!!
Why..???
Eating Healthy..Cardio..Smart Weight Training..Low doses of Gear...Great Recovery Protocols..!!
AND..
A Positive Attitude..and some daily dark humor..lol
Corrections in diet instead of pills from the Dr.
Been through absolute Hell the last year, loosing 5 people, including my sister and Wife..
But..I refuse to Bow to C..
I don't know many guys above 50 pushing 500 of Test weekly..maybe 300..at the Most..
Z...
Forgive me for not knowing what mcl or cll is. I have a good friend who is 59 who still blasts tons of gear. Gram of test plus tren EQ orals etc. To be honest I'm just as shocked as anyone else nothing has happened to him. He came down with AFib a couple years ago but I think it's simply because he's old lol. He got the ablation surgery thing and he doesn't have AFib anymore and he went back to blasting gear. First time he used gear was way back when he was 18 and he used to compete in the 80s and 90s. Imagine. 18 years old to friggin 60. Literally 0 health issues. Blasting gear the whole time. What a legend lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Forgive me for not knowing what mcl or cll is. I have a good friend who is 59 who still blasts tons of gear. Gram of test plus tren EQ orals etc. To be honest I'm just as shocked as anyone else nothing has happened to him. He came down with AFib a couple years ago but I think it's simply because he's old lol. He got the ablation surgery thing and he doesn't have AFib anymore and he went back to blasting gear. First time he used gear was way back when he was 18 and he used to compete in the 80s and 90s. Imagine. 18 years old to friggin 60. Literally 0 health issues. Blasting gear the whole time. What a legend lol
I know a guy who's 71 and drinks every day and has been doing coke for over 40 years and it seems like there's nothing wrong with him.

Theses are not the rules, there exceptions to the rules. Following in there footsteps will likely put anyone else into a world of health problems and or a early grave.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know a guy who's 71 and drinks every day and has been doing coke for over 40 years and it seems like there's nothing wrong with him.

Theses are not the rules, there exceptions to the rules. Following in there footsteps will likely put anyone else into a world of health problems and or a early grave.
Yes, I think it's important to keep in mind that for everyone 1 person who is as lucky as them there are a ton of people who are not. So, if you want to play the odds, then you should not follow in their footsteps.

And we're not children here (although it seems some pretty young people do find their way into this section), so we shouldn't have the mentality that we're invincible anymore. We've all went through that phase in our lives but then we wake up.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love reading this stuff. Never been brave enough to start pinning. My biggest dilemmas were like "will I go up to 75mg S4 per day and when will I start my dermacrine?"...

Oh and "Crap, 30mg of superdrol is too much! My insides are melting! Abort! Abort!"

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I wanna be the 71 year old blasting tren 🤣🤣🤣

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plenty of guys running high dose, bio-identical blasts through the off season, then blasting their faces off for show prep. Some can handle this with relatively decent bloods. My advice though, would be to not use synthetic steroids except for those weeks leading up to the show. Then to take a break after the show to get all your markers back to baseline.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You also have no idea if you are the exception to the rule until you find out you are not. Just like the guy smoking two packs a day at 90, for each of them there are millions who developed lung cancer and COPD in their 30's. Conversely imagine how long some of these very abusers could have lived sans the abuse, for all we know the human who COULD HAVE lived the longest only made it to 96 due to a lifetime of abuse, their right to choose IMO ALWAYS of course.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Many Times...things start happening without Any signs or warning..Health looks fine, but underline things creep up..
They Creep Up without doing foolish, Health risking stupid stuff..
Increasing those Odds..buy adding extra un-need stress on the body at an older age..
Is about the most stupid thing I've heard in Yrs..

It's like taking a 85 Honda Civic with 160k miles on it..adding a huge Turbo and dogging the s*** out of It..
How long do you think it will hold Up..???
Z...

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
When I was in my 20’s I was being dumb af, not listening to anyone because I thought I was invincible and blasted for almost 8 months. My liver enzymes shot through the roof and I got acute pancreatitis and then had to get on trt because my test couldn’t get above 200 . The only way to know what to do from here (and what should be done before any blast) is blood work. I knew how to combat estrogen but thought my liver was bulletproof. Now I have to spend wayyyy more on organ support than actual gear. Luckily I was able to get healthy again but I had to get off the sauce for a year, now that’s just my story from over 10 years ago. I’d do more research on this lifestyle before you go further, get bloods, see a doctor and tell him all this.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I was in my 20’s I was being dumb af, not listening to anyone because I thought I was invincible and blasted for almost 8 months. My liver enzymes shot through the roof and I got acute pancreatitis and then had to get on trt because my test couldn’t get above 200 . The only way to know what to do from here (and what should be done before any blast) is blood work. I knew how to combat estrogen but thought my liver was bulletproof. Now I have to spend wayyyy more on organ support than actual gear. Luckily I was able to get healthy again but I had to get off the sauce for a year, now that’s just my story from over 10 years ago. I’d do more research on this lifestyle before you go further, get bloods, see a doctor and tell him all this.
Ok, but what were you blasting? Were you using alcohol/rec drugs?

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Ok, but what were you blasting? Were you using alcohol/rec drugs?
I was blasting multiple different compounds. The methylated orals are what did it to my liver. Test winny and tren. From the tren and winny alone that did a number. I drank at the time but when I went to do blood work and see the doctor about it he explained to me it was mostly the orals and of course the tren. Sure, did alcohol or drugs that I did in my 20’s help, absolutely not. But the gear was the final blow. Just stating that long blasts aren’t good for anyone. Our bodies can only take so much, and when we are younger we can bounce back but everyone’s different. We can use support supps to help and mitigate symptoms but at the end of the day it’s still causing issues. Now when I blast I go for 16 weeks max, I have glutathione and an animal pak multi that covers a lot of the organ support I need. Ipamorelin and bpc 157 for recovery, and I’m good to go. Wait about 6 months and then blast again provided bloods are good to go

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was blasting multiple different compounds. The methylated orals are what did it to my liver. Test winny and tren. From the tren and winny alone that did a number. I drank at the time but when I went to do blood work and see the doctor about it he explained to me it was mostly the orals and of course the tren. Sure, did alcohol or drugs that I did in my 20’s help, absolutely not. But the gear was the final blow. Just stating that long blasts aren’t good for anyone. Our bodies can only take so much, and when we are younger we can bounce back but everyone’s different. We can use support supps to help and mitigate symptoms but at the end of the day it’s still causing issues. Now when I blast I go for 16 weeks max, I have glutathione and an animal pak multi that covers a lot of the organ support I need. Ipamorelin and bpc 157 for recovery, and I’m good to go. Wait about 6 months and then blast again provided bloods are good to go
How do you run your glutathione

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Was wondering the same. He halved the dose, where I'd expect to need an increase. Very interesting!
I halved it to make it last longer, I would have kept it the same dose if I had more at the time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FYI BPC is not something that should be run basally/preventatively. It speeds healing, but it can’t prevent most injuries. By all means if you have a niggle, use some to help head off a downward spiral, but it can’t heal what’s not already healing. And it has some effects on blood thickness as well I believe, so again not something to just stay on necessarily. Not for 6 months at a time.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
FYI BPC is not something that should be run basally/preventatively. It speeds healing, but it can’t prevent most injuries. By all means if you have a niggle, use some to help head off a downward spiral, but it can’t heal what’s not already healing. And it has some effects on blood thickness as well I believe, so again not something to just stay on necessarily. Not for 6 months at a time.
I don’t take it for 6 months. It’s usually for a 4-6 weeks after certain cycles. 6 months is the timeframe I wait until I blast again. Bpc is something I add if needed