Year after cycle, nips flared up.

Mykoe

Awards
I ran a test cycle last year. I PCT decently, had some troubles with sensitive nipples but the pain and puffyness went away after some trial and error. Its been a full calendar year since iv had pain or taken anything. The pain has returned. I went to my doctor and he ran a full blood test. I told him that i had taken testosterone and what was going on. He said everything looked good and sent me to a breast cancer doctor. They said everything looks good.

I cant even run without pain. What would yall recommend me do? Just started rolax again. Should i run novla again too?

Thanks.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have hard lumps behind your nips? Sounds very bizarre that a full year later you're getting these symptoms. I suppose it's possible there is something in your diet that could be causing this, but I'd suggest seeing another doctor. I know you've seen two already, but neither sounded like they were interested in providing a treatment for something that is obviously not normal, and possibly not running the correct tests to determine what's causing it. Personally for me, I'm currently running Ralox for a minor case of gyno I had, and it has basically eliminated it (and I'm only on week 3). Just my opinion, but I'd see another doc if the pain is as bad as it sounds. Good luck.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
did your Dr give you the numbers of your bloodwork?