Yates tests out vital alchemy youth gh, a comparison to real HGH.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually dose sleep related products which contain mucuna pruriens 30 minutes or less before bed as the stuff increases dopamine, which if you have too much in your system can make sleeping difficult.
Can you get to sleep without youth hgh? If so, you may want to try dosing it closer to bedtime to reduce the likelihood that you'll have too much dopamine in your system before sleep or during the early 'lighter' stages.

As for your poor sleep in general I'm an insomniac, at 21 lol, can't sleep without particular meds. If I'm spending the night at a friend or a girl's house and I've forgotten my sleeping meds I'll be awake all night.
A few years ago I was on ambien and tried two other sleeping meds, all of which stopped working after a while. In September 2016 I was put on 'phenergan' (aka promethazine) and it's worked ever since. Research it if you will, I think it'd be worth a try though. The human body doesn't become dependent upon it, nor does it acclimatise to it. Doctors also have no reasons to think that long-term use will have side-effects, though thus far no studies have proved the opposite. I'm on it and I feel fine a year and a half in. Nothing's changed. It leaves you a little groggy in the morning but after 20 minutes that dissipates.
For a while last year I was depressed, my sleep became even worse and I was put on 'quertiapine'. If you decide to try phenergan and it stops working, you could try stacking 'quertiapine' on top.
If your sleep worsens whilst on low carbs, supplementing with some tryptophan helps. You body uses tryptophan to make serotonin, which is then made into melatonin. The boost in serotonin supplementation provides can replace the serotonin dip resulting from consuming fewer carbs
Hope this helps bro
I know a reputable site that sells promethazine in 50mg caps for a good price. Not a sponsor so I cannot post in open forum.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My sleeping issues have just started in the last year and I’m 34 now. Used to lay down at 8 and was out instantly until my alarm went off at 3:30 the next day. The past year I have been working for myself and have multiple projects in the works so life is very stressful now. Add in that I’m always by myself which has caused me some depression and have developed some nice anxiety as well. Been having some nasty dreams too which make me not even want to sleep sometimes. It’s been nice to get some decent sleep this week, pretty sure my wife is ready to kill me if I keep staying up all night. Yes, I creep around the house at night too lol and it’s been getting old. I’m up to 4 caps now so I’m pretty sure it will be lights out tonight for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always feel GREAT after a good 6-7 hours of sleep !!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always feel GREAT after a good 6-7 hours of sleep !!
And that is exactly what I got last night. Was put into a food and sex coma lol so I slept fantastic. Little groggy this morning but am now at full dose of this youth GH but I’m sure I will adjust in a day or two.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And that is exactly what I got last night. Was put into a food and sex coma lol so I slept fantastic. Little groggy this morning but am now at full dose of this youth GH but I’m sure I will adjust in a day or two.
Food/sex coma method has withstood the tests of time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food/sex coma method has withstood the tests of time.
There isn’t too much in this world that comes close to a good meal and then dessert afterwards :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But what if dessert is getting to park your car in her garage...all three parking spots...
That would be ok, and than a nap!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But what if dessert is getting to park your car in her garage...all three parking spots...
It usually does lmao

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a log last night after going out to watch some roller derby action. Will post pics tonight.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got all kinds of busy yesterday and didn’t get to post these pics so here you go! Women’s flat track roller derby is freaking awesome if you’ve never seen it played, pretty entertaining I must say. It also helps that my wife is playing and she is famous for hip checking girls off the track and into the crowd lol just glad it’s not me getting beat up like that!

9933697D-A254-4426-A776-73EC301E5A1D.jpeg

CA58548D-DE35-45A3-8741-AC224F073ECE.jpeg

43AA3145-3BE3-46CF-9877-1BC62E148387.jpeg

This is one of those famous hip checks :)
275CF88F-2E35-4930-9A63-31F07BD654DC.jpeg

2AC78F81-965D-4243-B4A7-E4ABD21724C3.jpeg

We had home track advantage but I don’t think it would have mattered anyway, we absolutely destroyed those girls on points. Not the worst beating I’ve seen but still double the other girls score. That’s how you throw down!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept great again last night, really starting to get into a normal sleep routine again which is so nice, I really enjoy sleep and really miss resting like this consistently. Sunday was a busy day so we decided to just call in a pizza last night and be fat! Toren this is for you buddy
EC096103-C997-446D-A6D1-10EF7D604E96.jpeg

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Reporting for duty! That looks good. Any dipping sauce for me? I mean, for you guys of course.

Where can I get some breakfast pizza?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a good looking Pizza !!

I used to watch Roller Derby on TV all the time !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reporting for duty! That looks good. Any dipping sauce for me? I mean, for you guys of course.

Where can I get some breakfast pizza?
My fridge is the breakfast pizza spot this morning :) have a few pieces left, gotta get to them before the wife does lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good looking Pizza !!

I used to watch Roller Derby on TV all the time !
It’s actually a pretty entertaining sport once you figure out how everything works. Was in philly a couple months ago for the world championships and that was super fun. Had over 50 teams there from all over the world so lots of different skating styles and gameplay. I’m glad she’s in to roller derby and power lifting and not some of the other stupid crap most women are in to.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Damn that pizza look good!!!! I been keto for 6 months so I keep a keto crust around....well looks like im bout to make another crust before I really dont feel like it and cave in and order.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that pizza look good!!!! I been keto for 6 months so I keep a keto crust around....well looks like im bout to make another crust before I really dont feel like it and cave in and order.
We do the cauliflower pizza crusts pretty often and they are always delicious and basically no calories or carbs. The tomato sauce is the only thing that kills you with that keto diet. I stuck to a strict keto diet for 8 weeks one time and got down to 152 pounds and less than 5% body fat. I looked like a meth head lol I said never again! So now I require myself to eat pizza, pasta, basically anything with a butt load of calories and carbs lol

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sauces can be a capital B word...the cauliflower I haven't tried but is on my list of to do's.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The wife and I do the cauliflower pizza crusts and enjoy them very much!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I may need to get on this cauliflower bandwagon. Carb-free or low-carb (zucchini) pasta is also a good idea.

As long as there's extra cheese I can cope with these scenarios...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
^ I hope the International Pizza and Pasta Council doesn't find out about this. I may lose my seat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ I hope the International Pizza and Pasta Council doesn't find out about this. I may lose my seat.
I know what you mean

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may need to get on this cauliflower bandwagon. Carb-free or low-carb (zucchini) pasta is also a good idea.

As long as there's extra cheese I can cope with these scenarios...
We have a spiralizer that makes the zucchini pasta and it is fantastic as well! Low carb can taste great if you know how to cook.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
We have a spiralizer that makes the zucchini pasta and it is fantastic as well! Low carb can taste great if you know how to cook.
I've just purchased the pre-made zuchinni pasta in the past. So what you're saying is that I should tell the woman to go get me this spiralizer thingy. Lol. I'll ask nicely so I don't get in trouble...

I love cooking and think I'm pretty good considering I've never used a recipe in my life.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti yet?

Amazing!! One of my sister in law’s specialties. I jokingly say I married the wrong sister every time she makes it!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Amazing!! One of my sister in law’s specialties. I jokingly say I married the wrong sister every time she makes it!!
Haven't tried that one yet! Maybe I should be introduced to the sister-in-law since she's off limits for you. We'll just have to keep it a secret. Good thing this is a private message between the two of us.

I do like me some butternut squash soup.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I've just purchased the pre-made zuchinni pasta in the past. So what you're saying is that I should tell the woman to go get me this spiralizer thingy. Lol. I'll ask nicely so I don't get in trouble...

I love cooking and think I'm pretty good considering I've never used a recipe in my life.
Where'd u purchase yours at? Heck im from Louisiana and if it's not deep fried then it's hard to come by...not completely true but damn near.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Where'd u purchase yours at? Heck im from Louisiana and if it's not deep fried then it's hard to come by...not completely true but damn near.
It's definitely not something I see too often but then again I've only purchased it a couple times. I honestly can't recall where I got it from as it's been a while since I've had some. Pretty sure I picked it up at one of the local grocery stores.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established

Jokingly huh? Whereabouts in Arkansas do you live? :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have one an d use it quit a bit.

We grow our own, Yum !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Made sausage and peppers with red sauce over spaghetti squash a few days ago

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah buddy that’s the shiit
I split the squash the long way into 2 halves and bake face down, then I shredded the squash with a fork out it's half. Because I hate dishes I mixed it into the pan with the sausage and served it in the empty half of the squash lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I split the squash the long way into 2 halves and bake face down, then I shredded the squash with a fork out it's half. Because I hate dishes I mixed it into the pan with the sausage and served it in the empty half of the squash lol
Efficiency is key in most things lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of low carb, we had laarb last night. Sounds horrible but it’s honestly one of my favorite dishes.
FC9879E8-F85B-44E3-B968-A16FEBD6A6BD.jpeg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo.... my dog decided to bust his eye open the other night where he had surgery a couple of weeks ago so I got to take him to the vet and let them sedate him so they could see him up AGAIN. This dog is a money pit but he’s pretty cool other than that. Can tell they drugged him up good lol he’s passed out in my front seat sitting up. Not an easy feat because I drive my sti like an a$$hole for real lol
568764FF-8D4C-4C1A-B69E-DB69DA90A66C.jpeg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made sausage and peppers with red sauce over spaghetti squash a few days ago
Love spaghetti squash! Need to try it like you made it sometime. I’m so basic that I actually make faux spaghetti with it, need some variety in my life.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is in that it looks Really Good ??
Cabbage, onion, carrots, ground rice, ground turkey, and it’s topped with sesame oil and a couple of other flavors. Real easy to make and I can eat this stuff every day it’s so good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo.... my dog decided to bust his eye open the other night where he had surgery a couple of weeks ago so I got to take him to the vet and let them sedate him so they could see him up AGAIN. This dog is a money pit but he’s pretty cool other than that. Can tell they drugged him up good lol he’s passed out in my front seat sitting up. Not an easy feat because I drive my sti like an a$$hole for real lol
View attachment 160473
Dang that’s crazy. So his eye is all good now?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cabbage, onion, carrots, ground rice, ground turkey, and it’s topped with sesame oil and a couple of other flavors. Real easy to make and I can eat this stuff every day it’s so good.
We make this all the time! I am not a fan of cabbage, but it cooks down so it's not over powering.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 160473
Whao looks like my dog I had when I was a kid...her name was Hershey. ..cause she was da color of a hershey bar momma said, lol. Our shar pei's wrinkles were so bad she was constantly running n 2 barb wire fences chasing rabbits n squirrels and stuff. Beautiful dog sir, ya pic just brought me back to childhood, da good ole days!!!