Xyosted

srimay

Awards
I've been on trt for 12 months. 2 pumps daily of androgel. That didn't work for ****. Last lab I was still at 169 test. He changed me up at my request to test cyp 200mg every 14 days. I felt a tremendous difference after first injection. Oily nose to prove it. Since then my Dr. kicked me over to the endocrinologist, he changed it up to Xyosted which is a self contained injection gadget. I get 100mg of test ethenate every 7 days. First dose was 2 days ago, going for labs in 8 weeks.

Has anyone else have experience with test E over test C? It seems cyp is the most popular in regards to trt

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been on trt for 12 months. 2 pumps daily of androgel. That didn't work for ****. Last lab I was still at 169 test. He changed me up at my request to test cyp 200mg every 14 days. I felt a tremendous difference after first injection. Oily nose to prove it. Since then my Dr. kicked me over to the endocrinologist, he changed it up to Xyosted which is a self contained injection gadget. I get 100mg of test ethenate every 7 days. First dose was 2 days ago, going for labs in 8 weeks.

Has anyone else have experience with test E over test C? It seems cyp is the most popular in regards to trt
I’ve done both and can’t tell much of a difference. If your injection device allows you to modify the dose, I would do 50mg ever 3-4 days if possible.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used xyosted when I started TRT at 100mg a week. It didn't improve much for me, and my TT only went from ~210 to ~350. Doc switched me to Test cyp at 160mg/week split in 2 shots and that made a huge difference. I don't think it was the Ester, just the dose and injection frequency but it's much better this way. Plus xyosted is super expensive compared to reg cyp, I just paid $100 for 3 months worth of cyp.

srimay

Awards
I used xyosted when I started TRT at 100mg a week. It didn't improve much for me, and my TT only went from ~210 to ~350. Doc switched me to Test cyp at 160mg/week split in 2 shots and that made a huge difference. I don't think it was the Ester, just the dose and injection frequency but it's much better this way. Plus xyosted is super expensive compared to reg cyp, I just paid $100 for 3 months worth of cyp.
Yeah I had some copay card for the Xyosted, so 1st months supply was free, now it's $375 for the month. I called my Dr and said no way, he was out of the office so I'll call back tomorrow. I can get 1000mg of test E for under $50 with pharmacy coupons. That will last 10 weeks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I had some copay card for the Xyosted, so 1st months supply was free, now it's $375 for the month. I called my Dr and said no way, he was out of the office so I'll call back tomorrow. I can get 1000mg of test E for under $50 with pharmacy coupons. That will last 10 weeks
That's insane. It's basically an FDA approved scam. You can't patent an endogenous hormone but you can patent the delivery system. This is why you're starting to see all the auto-inject and novel delivery systems for old drugs.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use enanthate over cyp..enanthate I don't break out and my E2 dropped..I feel better overall...still getting dialed in with enanthate though