xtend perform football contest log

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to win in the 1st week of the contest The Solution has going on. More people should participate. Really awesome!

This is the second time I have used Xtend Perform and I have seriously missed training without it. Bob sent me the mango flavor. I can beyond a shadow of a doubt that these are the finest tasting products I have had. I would drink them recreationally they are so tasty!

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer!

Let's get started. This morning was quads for me

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25s x12, 8 plates x10, +10s each side by 6, and 4 plates +25s 3 sec negative every rep x20

Barbell hack squat: 175x10, 185x10, 195x10, 205x10

Leg extensions: 165x12, 180x12, 195x10, 150 x11 2 sec peak contraction hold each rep

Not a bad day. Hip and knee pain still present. Actually resorted to a knee sleeve for my right knee. hoping it will improve soon. I have not been squatting the last 3 weeks to try and get rid of it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah man!! lets get this rocking and rolling.
Lets compare some feedback you had on bottle 1 to bottle 2, and what you notice performance, endurance, and recovery wise in this mini-log.
Look forward to the detail on perform, how your dosing it, and what you are getting feedback wise out of it..

ROCK ON! 1Fast400

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I train fasted first thing on the morning. So I will be doing one pre and one intra again. I remember the first time I ran it I started feeling some effects around the fourth day of usage. So we shall see!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I train fasted first thing on the morning. So I will be doing one pre and one intra again. I remember the first time I ran it I started feeling some effects around the fourth day of usage. So we shall see!
Excellent. Keep us in touch on your recovery, what you note during training, and any changes you feel are effecting your workouts, DOMS, and endurnace during training.

If you can add in any intensity techniques, or update us on cardio that would be $

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Chest today...nice to be a little back on schedule. The only thing that sucks is my damned left trap strain that is still being a b and the pain in the front of my right shoulder. Kinda robbing me of some power

Incline barbell press: 170x7, 175x4, 175x2x2x2, 155x7

Pause bench press: haven't done these in a bit, so I thought I would just stay on my prior progression. Nope! LOL 175x2 for a 2 second pause and my shoulder hated me. Dropped down to 155x3 for 2 second pauses for 2 more sets. Live and learn

Reverse Grip bench: 155x5, 165x5, 175x5

Reverse grip incline: new exercise-125 for 3 sets of 5. Aim for more next week

Incline flyes: 40x8, 40x7

May look at some shoulder rehab shyt. Alright day, though

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report as of yet

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing new to report as of yet
Thats what we are looking for.. Hit us with the feedback when you notice anything during your training, DOMS, endurance, recovery etc..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back action today. At the end of this, my left trap hurts so bad. I really irritated it today. Since the middle of my session, it has felt like it is on fire. Making my left arm feel sometimes numb

On to the training

90° bent over rows: 195x6, 190x5, 200x5, 155x8 2 second pause at the top of each rep

Behind the neck pull ups +10lbs: 7+3, 5+3+2, 4, bw x4
Pull ups to front +10lbs: 5+2, 4+2 bw 6+2
Close grip pull ups: 4+4+2

One arm cable row: 75x8, 60x9, last set 60x7 2 second pause at peak contraction

All I really had time for today. Fcking left trap, though....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am noticing the ability to stay in a lift longer thus far. Like on my slower sets a little less need or want to speed up

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am noticing the ability to stay in a lift longer thus far. Like on my slower sets a little less need or want to speed up
Are you noticing anything as far as rest times are between these sets or your compound movements?
Do you feel any difference in your recovery from day to day even with the injuries?
Do you think you have an increased VO2 max output on your lifts?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing anything as far as rest times are between these sets or your compound movements?
Do you feel any difference in your recovery from day to day even with the injuries?
Do you think you have an increased VO2 max output on your lifts?
Feeling good between the rest pause sets. Good to feel strong a few seconds after exerting yourself

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Feeling good between the rest pause sets. Good to feel strong a few seconds after exerting yourself
Give us some notes as you vary cardio and what you note. A lot of people have seen a huge increase on VO2 max. I hope the same for you man!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not my typical day today. The pulled muscle in my left trap has a stranglehold on the nerve. It was painful getting out of bed. So I didn't train shoulders. I did legs for a second time. Wasn't much, just some leg presses with me feet close together and lower on the platform, leg extensions, and leg curls. Basically, whatever didn't require me holding a weight or using my shoulders. So it is what it is. I will take the day off tomorrow, have my wife work on it this weekend and go from there

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What I am impressed with is the recovery aspect. I went into today's session with not a hint of soreness.

Endurance I can only judge on higher rep work. I don't do dat der cardio. I am 6'2, 190, and genetically a skinny b....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Might want to rest that up before it gets worse.
Gonna take this weekend to get that knot out, get that pressure of my nerve. I should be great by Monday

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna take this weekend to get that knot out, get that pressure of my nerve. I should be great by Monday
highly would recommend getting some deep tissue work on it. That could help release the pain or take a rumble roller to it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Trap knot feels almost all the way out. Weird morning. Stuff not cooperating. Didn't get to the gym until 7ish. After my warm-up, I only had about a half hour

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25 x12, 8 plates each side x11, +10 x7, 4 plates +25 x22 with each rep having a 3 second rep. Knee and hip pain still popping up. Haven't squatted in about 3 or 4 weeks and was hoping that would take care of it. Still a little sketchy

Barbell hack squat/leg extension superset: 185x8/165x8, 195x8/180x8, 205x8/165x8

Not a bad session considering time. Really hoping hip and knee start to turn around. Weighed in @191 this morning. Will put up pics soon to get a little judgement help as I continue in the 3400-3500 cals range

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What I am noticing after a little over a week of use: increased reps for set, more time before getting tired. Soreness is pretty much non-existent. I left this morning's with plenty of physical energy even though I pushed hard through my sets. If I would have had time, this would have been one hell of a day. My favorite way to train by far

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Chest this morning. All in all a good session...by my standards anyway

Incline barbell press: 175x5+2, 180x3+2, 155 full 3 second negative x5, x4. Kind of humbling the last 2 sets. The first 2 I felt like I had one left in each of the first parts

Reverse Grip bench press: 175x7, 185x6, 195x4, 155x8

Dumbbell bench press: haven't done these in awhile and it showed. I always start with 85s. They tell me how it is going to be. Only got it for 4...lol finished with the 65s and 55s x9

Incline flyes: 40x8, 45x6, 35x8

Not a lot of energy for the session, but felt strong. Looking forward to what next week will bring

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think Perform really helped with today's training. Not a lot of energy but still felt strong. I would say it is doing its job

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you FEEL is doing its job, or what aspects are playing their role since utilizing the xtend?
Since the energy was lackluster, what did xtend bring to the table to help with training?

Man i know how those days are... Keep that head up and grind.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What do you FEEL is doing its job, or what aspects are playing their role since utilizing the xtend?
Since the energy was lackluster, what did xtend bring to the table to help with training?

Man i know how those days are... Keep that head up and grind.
The peak 02 allowing me to breathe and utilize oxygen better to get the reps out o want

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtend perform is one of the best products to come out in a while. Great price and that black cherry is top notch

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The peak 02 allowing me to breathe and utilize oxygen better to get the reps out o want
This is the feedback we are looking for
Did you find it aiding in any forms of performance , endurance or recovery for your training even when energy was low? Those key details add up and really let us know as a company of this product is holding true to its label

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back today. Only had a half hour because I hung out late with the fam. Supersets this morning. Was kinda disappointed because I was feeling strong even though I only got about 5 hours of sleep

90° barbell row/behind the neck pull ups +10lbs: 195x7/5+3+2
195x6/3+2+2+3
200x6/3+2+2+2+1
One extra set at 205x5 really wish I would have had more time to really focus on both exercises

Free motion one arm row/one arm lat pulldown superset: 100x10 each arm, 110x10 each arm, 100x10 each arm

That was it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think where Xtend Perform shines the best is actual physical energy. You can ne tired, drink a pre and be mentally alright, but your body doesn't do what your mind is telling it. To have the physical energy to add 10 more pounds to my rows this session after only 5 or 5:30 hours of sleep is impressive. I could have done more weight and reps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think where Xtend Perform shines the best is actual physical energy. You can ne tired, drink a pre and be mentally alright, but your body doesn't do what your mind is telling it. To have the physical energy to add 10 more pounds to my rows this session after only 5 or 5:30 hours of sleep is impressive. I could have done more weight and reps
That right there is what I am talking about man. THAT is some good ass feedback
Thank you!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Strict military press: haven't been able to get at these in a bit. Pretty happy
125x7, 135x7, 140x5, 145
Laterals: 30x8, 35x7, 25x9 w/ a pause at the top, 20x9 same way
Kneeling high face pulls: 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
Dumbbell overhead extension: 80x8, 85x5
Leaning overhead cable extensions: 90x10, 100x8
Reverse grip pressdowns: 90x10, 100x10, 110x8
One arm pressdown: 2 sets 40x10

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have felt so strong all week even though my sleep has been poop. I am almost through my second full week of Xtend Perform and it just works. I am inexplicably stronger. I have added calories through the day but I have actually taken cals away from my diet to train fasted. I am maintaining my weight and strength. I feel like training fasted puts my calories to better use through the day.

This is an outstanding product. All the positive reviews speak for themselves. When I don't have it, I miss training with it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have felt so strong all week even though my sleep has been poop. I am almost through my second full week of Xtend Perform and it just works. I am inexplicably stronger. I have added calories through the day but I have actually taken cals away from my diet to train fasted. I am maintaining my weight and strength. I feel like training fasted puts my calories to better use through the day.

This is an outstanding product. All the positive reviews speak for themselves. When I don't have it, I miss training with it
This right here is absolute $$$ man. This is top notch feedback.