XPG Ursa-Gel - Ursolic Acid (70 mg. per ml/100 servings) - Feedback & Discussion Thread

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to create a thread for reviews, discussion, and feedback on Ursa-Gel.

I want to encourage everyone to please feel free to post separate product review threads for Ursa-Gel and all XPG products.

Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I don't want this thread to take away from that at all.

Ursolic Acid Skin Gel
70 mg. per ml/100 servings per bottle
XPG-Ursa gel-F cropped.png
XPG-Ursa gel-R cropped.png

70 mg. Ursolic Acid (from Sodium Ursolate) per ml.
7 grams Ursolic Acid (from Sodium Ursolate) per bottle

Ursa-Gel is a topical Ursolic Acid product that contains 70 mg. per ml. (7 grams per bottle).

Ursa-Gel Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Fat Loss & Improved Body-Composition
  • Improved Endurance
  • Enhanced Vascularity
  • Positive Mood and Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • Natural Antioxidant Support
  • 70 mg. Ursolic Acid per ml/7 grams Ursolic Acid per Bottle
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you want to build lean muscle?
  • Do you want to burn fat and improve body-composition?
  • Do you want to improve endurance and performance?
  • Do you want to enhance vascularity and improve muscle definition?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be interested in Ursa-Gel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

What is Ursolic Acid?
Ursolic Acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in apples, rosemary, basil, certain berries, and some other plants.

What is Ursolic Acid commonly used for?
Ursolic Acid is commonly used to support body-recomposition benefits including promoting a more fit and athletic appearance and to support building or retaining lean muscle while burning fat.

Can Ursa-Gel be stacked with other Xtreme Performance Gels products?
Yes, Ursa-Gel can be stacked with other XPG products including Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, EpiAndro Gel, and other upcoming products.

What are some good stacks for Ursa-Gel?
Ursa-Gel is versatile and can be stacked with many different products.

Lean Muscle Building & Recomposition Regimens:
Some of the most common stacks that we are hearing about with Ursa-Gel for lean muscle building and recomposition regimens are people stacking Ursa-Gel with XPG Suppress-C, XPG EpiAndro Gel, SNS Anabolic XT, CEL Anabolic Effect, SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT, SNS Recomp20, CEL M-Test, CEL Cloma-Plex, & SNS Optimize-T.

Fat Loss Regimens:
Some of the most common stacks that we're hearing about with Ursa-Gel for fat loss regimens are people stacking Ursa-Gel with XPG Suppress-C, XPG Ab-Solved, SNS Lean Edge, SNS Thermo Scorch, SNS Thermagize XT, CEL Lipo Elite, & CEL LipoVantage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The feedback on Ursa-Gel has been great so far and it's a great value for the price and that makes it a great and easy addition to a lot of different stacks for a variety of different goals.

I'm looking forward to incorporating this at some point into my own regimen when I'm able to workout again. I'm still recovering from the accident and when I start back training, I definitely need to build muscle and lose fat both.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 1ml on my neck/trap/shoulder.

It leaves a white film coat? After half an hr, if I run my skin it's like fried product coming off.

Does this mean it's not absorbing? This is after a shower too.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

It leaves a white film coat? After half an hr, if I run my skin it's like fried product coming off.

That happened to me too while using the product. My skin was extra sensitive to it felt real dry.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That happened to me too while using the product. My skin was extra sensitive to it felt real dry.
It itches the top of my feet, but it's okay on my shoulders/traps. I'm not sure where else to use it.

But I can see white residual, and Im wondering if it's absorbing.

I don't think I've noticed any increased temperature, because I'm already hot after a shower at night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursa-Gel uses the Avant Labs carrier, which has long been regarded as the gold standard for carriers in terms of absorption - because the role of the carrier is to transport the ingredients efficiently through the skin into the body.

Some people, depending on sensitivity, will need to rotate application areas and always moisturize application areas - which should be done with any topical products anyway.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

No, that doesn't mean that its not absorbing.

When you say after a shower, are you putting it on immediately after a shower?
(If so, its important to wait until your skin dries thoroughly before applying topicals after a shower).

It itches the top of my feet, but it's okay on my shoulders/traps. I'm not sure where else to use it.

But I can see white residual, and Im wondering if it's absorbing.

I don't think I've noticed any increased temperature, because I'm already hot after a shower at night.
The most common application areas are the inside of the arms, inside of thighs, tops of feet, shoulder/traps, etc.

Most people, myself included, rotate application areas and you should always make sure to moisturize properly.

When people talk about increased temperature with Ursa-Gel, they don't mean it in the sense of after an application, they normally mean it in the sense of the way someone would feel like their metabolism is elevated during the day. Not everyone feels this feeling from it, but some people do.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, that doesn't mean that its not absorbing.

When you say after a shower, are you putting it on immediately after a shower?
(If so, its important to wait until your skin dries thoroughly before applying topicals after a shower).

The most common application areas are the inside of the arms, inside of thighs, tops of feet, shoulder/traps, etc.

Most people, myself included, rotate application areas and you should always make sure to moisturize properly.

When people talk about increased temperature with Ursa-Gel, they don't mean it in the sense of after an application, they normally mean it in the sense of the way someone would feel like their metabolism is elevated during the day. Not everyone feels this feeling from it, but some people do.

I always dry myself off, and normally it's 10 minutes after.

It's the easiest place for me, I got hair everywhere else. I can try the inside of my arms as a change.

I don't get dry skin, only on my hands but it's not from this product.

I honestly can't tell if I'm warmer, nothing noticeable for me.

I'm only taking this, and another CEL product(It ain't fat loss related) so I will be able to see results overtime if any.

🙏

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always dry myself off, and normally it's 10 minutes after.

It's the easiest place for me, I got hair everywhere else. I can try the inside of my arms as a change.

I don't get dry skin, only on my hands but it's not from this product.

I honestly can't tell if I'm warmer, nothing noticeable for me.

I'm only taking this, and another CEL product(It ain't fat loss related) so I will be able to see results overtime if any.

🙏
I would rotate application spots and just make sure to moisturize.

I have to wait longer after a shower to apply td's myself, but I have very sensitive skin.

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I know you need to not rub the gel in too much or it will clump up into a white texture. My first application last night I tried to barely rub it in and it still clumps up. This morning 30 min before my workout I tried to barely spread it over my shoulders/chest and same thing. There is no way I can spread it without making a white film, after my workout my shirt was covered in the clumped up white pieces of gel. Will this affect the amount in absorbing?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I know you need to not rub the gel in too much or it will clump up into a white texture. My first application last night I tried to barely rub it in and it still clumps up. This morning 30 min before my workout I tried to barely spread it over my shoulders/chest and same thing. There is no way I can spread it without making a white film, after my workout my shirt was covered in the clumped up white pieces of gel. Will this affect the amount in absorbing?
I'm a bit confused here - you said your shirt was covered in pieces of clumped white gel - how many ml are you using? Because there shouldn't be enough to cover a shirt even if used the maximum dosage at one time.

I use 2 ml twice per day and one dose is approximately 30 minutes prior to training and I've never experienced it the way you're explaining it. I apply it the inside of my biceps or tops of my feet generally myself.

In general, here are a few tips I can think of:
  • Shake it well before each use - which is a good thing to do with any topical.
  • Make sure to let it dry before putting clothing on, which it dries quickly.
Is there any chance that you left it in a spot where it could get very cold? Like in your car overnight, which I've done myself.
If so, pm me and I can walk you through what to do.

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No worries, I applied 2ml going to do 4 a day. I meant my shirt was covered in pieces of the white film where it was applied. It kind of just rolls into little clumps and that’ll stick onto the shirt. I make sure that the skin is dried before putting on clothing. I’ll try shaking it better. Pretty cool that it uses the Avant labs method, man I miss Avant labs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries, I applied 2ml going to do 4 a day. I meant my shirt was covered in pieces of the white film where it was applied. It kind of just rolls into little clumps and that’ll stick onto the shirt. I make sure that the skin is dried before putting on clothing. I’ll try shaking it better. Pretty cool that it uses the Avant labs method, man I miss Avant labs.
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry I was confused on what you meant.

All of the Xtreme Performance Gels products use the Avant Labs carriers, and if you miss Avant, you'll love the next couple of months because XPG will bringing back FL7 and bringing back updated formulas of LipoDerm Ultra and Napalm.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Snagged 8 bottles of this. Running 4 pumps per day. Goes on easy, no film, smells good. Like it a lot so far!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Snagged 8 bottles of this. Running 4 pumps per day. Goes on easy, no film, smells good. Like it a lot so far!
all the xpg products apply really well in my experience, great product line.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been doing 3 pumps a day and besides feeling warm I’m not seeing or noticing much. Started it on Feb 23rd so still early.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been doing 3 pumps a day and besides feeling warm I’m not seeing or noticing much. Started it on Feb 23rd so still early.
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what the issue is or if there is maybe a bit of an unrealistic expectation here.

You've only been on the product for 11 days.

Pretty much everyone that uses Ursa-Gel says that they usually start to see the difference in the second or third week and the results continue to build and get better.

Ursa-Gel has a lot of positive feedback on it, but there are very few things on the face of the earth that you're going to see some earth shattering difference with in 11 days of use.

It's a great product for recomp and helping build muscle and losing fat, and you can find a ton of great feedback on it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what the issue is or if there is maybe a bit of an unrealistic expectation here.

You've only been on the product for 11 days.

Pretty much everyone that uses Ursa-Gel says that they usually start to see the difference in the second or third week and the results continue to build and get better.

Ursa-Gel has a lot of positive feedback on it, but there are very few things on the face of the earth that you're going to see some earth shattering difference with in 11 days of use.

It's a great product for recomp and helping build muscle and losing fat, and you can find a ton of great feedback on it.
I completely understand Steve…that’s why I said it’s still early. Just curious what other people notice and when. Definitely wasn’t knocking the product…I’ve seen nothing but positive things about Ursa. Just feening for the magical Recomp it seems to give people so I can invest in another bottle. Got some suppress c on the way to run with it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Endurance boost always kicks in after about ~a month or so for me. One of those things where I slowly start to notice I can throw in another set of something/add in another exercise.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endurance boost always kicks in after about ~a month or so for me. One of those things where I slowly start to notice I can throw in another set of something/add in another exercise.
I’m more looking for the fat loss/recomp …

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I'm glad that you're liking it so far.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know. Always glad to help.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand Steve…that’s why I said it’s still early. Just curious what other people notice and when. Definitely wasn’t knocking the product…I’ve seen nothing but positive things about Ursa. Just feening for the magical Recomp it seems to give people so I can invest in another bottle. Got some suppress c on the way to run with it.
I will share - I have run a lot of topical ursa from
other brands and this is the best deal presently. And I trust the brand, so I would expect you will see similar results or better than my previous runs.

I would say at 3 pumps in 4+ weeks you will really notice a difference. It does get better in time IMO. Recomp is what we all want but naturally it takes time. I would say it really speeds up the process but it still takes a 3-4 weeks or longer to notice the physical changes. Though I will say the body temp, sweating, and endurance seem to kick in within that time span as well.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will share - I have run a lot of topical ursa from
other brands and this is the best deal presently. And I trust the brand, so I would expect you will see similar results or better than my previous runs.

I would say at 3 pumps in 4+ weeks you will really notice a difference. It does get better in time IMO. Recomp is what we all want but naturally it takes time. I would say it really speeds up the process but it still takes a 3-4 weeks or longer to notice the physical changes. Though I will say the body temp, sweating, and endurance seem to kick in within that time span as well.
Thanks for the reply… should I stick to 3 pumps or bump it to 4? How much do you think where you apply it affects it?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I think I would stick to three for a bit. I always ran 4ml of a 50mg/ml and loved that dose. Three pumps gets you more than that so I think that’s good for now. Maybe in a few weeks you could up to 4 but I don’t think it’s necessary.

I rotate application areas (top of feet, back of knees, inner thigh, ribs, chest, clavicle/traps). As long as you are going in any of those areas you are good. And honestly probably not a huge loss if it’s elsewhere but I like XPG since it isn’t a ton you have to spread around.