Xpg dosage for Epi Andro

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Is 1 squirt 1 ml? What’s the best place to apply as well? What are some common experiences with this standalone

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 1 squirt 1 ml? What’s the best place to apply as well? What are some common experiences with this standalone
Yes 1ml should be one squirt. I apply to upper chest/traps/clavicles abs or inner thighs. If it’s summer and kids are going to be on me and stuff I’ll do inner thighs. You should experience muscle hardness, vascularity, some leaning out and probably alpha feeling.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm attaching a picture here of the directions for you.

Alfi answered perfectly above. The only thing I would add is that I have very sensitive skin so I would rotate application spots.
XPG-EpiAndro-Gel.png

xpg-EPIANGRO-Side View.png

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't expect anything if 1ml per day is your dose. Solo I would use 3-4 pumps a day

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
"The site of application is one way to maximize the effectiveness of our topical hormones, while also altering the action the hormone has on the body. For instance, the skin on the front of the neck is thin and very vascular, making it ideal for systemic transdermal delivery. The skin on the shoulders and upper back – areas where you may have had acne as a teenager — are highly concentrated with steroidogenic enzymes such as 3b HSD and 17a HSD. These are the enzymes required to make hormonal conversions, such as DHEA > androstenediol > testosterone. On the flip side, the stomach area tends to carry a higher amount of the aromatase enzyme, especially if you’re prone to holding fat in the abdominal region. This would be an area to avoid applying testosterone gel, since the increased aromatase activity could increase the conversion to estrogen."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even though the stomach tends to be the spot where things aromatize, I wouldn't think that would be a concern with epi Andro because I don't believe it can aromatize at all. I could be wrong on that though. I generally just pick the areas with the thinnest skin and apply it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even though the stomach tends to be the spot where things aromatize, I wouldn't think that would be a concern with epi Andro because I don't believe it can aromatize at all. I could be wrong on that though. I generally just pick the areas with the thinnest skin and apply it.
True. I was just lazy and quoted my full post from another thread and it mentiones the aromatization of TD testosterone also. I wanted to give some more insight on why some areas are good for TD's/PH's.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't expect anything if 1ml per day is your dose. Solo I would use 3-4 pumps a day
I took it as him asking if 1 squirt was 1 ml, which would be correct. Didn't think about it if he was asking if that would be the daily dosing of it.

I definitely agree that the proper dosing is 3 to 4 ml per day; as per recommended on the bottle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I took it as him asking if 1 squirt was 1 ml, which would be correct. Didn't think about it if he was asking if that would be the daily dosing of it.

I definitely agree that the proper dosing is 3 to 4 ml per day; as per recommended on the bottle.
I wasn't sure if he was talking about one or just asking the question I just wanted to throw it out there just in case