XII KT/VIRTUS/Reduce XT

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ciao amigos- So I've been running 11-KT and Virtus for 3/4 weeks now. Not a bad combo, nothing near as good as Var, but serviceable.

Question being- I have maybe another 2 weeks left of the TD's. Can I incorporate Reduce XT now, or should I wait until the TD's are done?

TY Bros.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe with a week left you can throw in reduce .. start low dose maybe even 1 cap for the 1st 3 days and then bump to 2 caps

i have seen 11keto + reduce XT together but not vitrus so always wise to start low

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't 11-KT supposed to lower cortisol effectively? I'd use the Reduce XT after the 11-KT and then taper it off to combat possible cortisol rebound.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 11-KT supposed to lower cortisol effectively? I'd use the Reduce XT after the 11-KT and then taper it off to combat possible cortisol rebound.
The weird part is, I feel like I see more cortisol type "benefits" from Reduce XT (water weight wise)... Hence why I was thinking about running them same time for last 2 weeks. Appreciate it sir

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
maybe with a week left you can throw in reduce .. start low dose maybe even 1 cap for the 1st 3 days and then bump to 2 caps

i have seen 11keto + reduce XT together but not vitrus so always wise to start low
You think if I started with 15 days left of the TD's -- it would be too much cortisol control? I couldnt find much info if 11Keto actually reduces cortisol?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't end up crushing your cortisol and stacking them actually has a beneficial effect on your cortisol, then sure - stack em'. I'd still recommend doing some kind of tapering off with the Refuce XT in the end of the run, just in case.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you don't end up crushing your cortisol and stacking them actually has a beneficial effect on your cortisol, then sure - stack em'. I'd still recommend doing some kind of tapering off with the Refuce XT in the end of the run, just in case.
I would agree with this. Depending on you, this could crush your cortisol. If you do incorporate it then use a low dose.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with this. Depending on you, this could crush your cortisol. If you do incorporate it then use a low dose.
Sounds good- I'm just going to wait out the TD's to be over with. What are some actual signs that your cortisol is crushed?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good- I'm just going to wait out the TD's to be over with. What are some actual signs that your cortisol is crushed?
Joint pain and tiredness come to mind. Google is your friend in this too. And I'm not sure if it's due to low cortisol or just the fluctuation, but some times cortisol lowering products can negatively affect sleep, if taken too close to bed. But generally can improve sleep aswell, when the timing or the all around effect on cortisol is beneficial for the user. Remember that cortisol is a hormone by definition and you need it, but don't want to have too much of it. Kind of like estrogen on that regard, if you will.