Xi kt vs vii kt

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11 keto vs 7 keto

I'm remembering 7keto was a non hormonal dhea metabolite for cortisol.
But it seems that Iron legion seems to be "strong" supps
Am I wrong to think these are similar to another brands transdermal dhea metabolites?

Do they require pct?

Typical results of each?

How many days per bottle?

I think I have Invictus figured out.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure you're referring to VII-KT - the topical 7-keto DHEA

you cannot compare 7-Keto DHEA to 11-keto - totally different.

7-keto is non suppressive and is great for leaning - stacks incredibly well with Invictus. 7-keto DHEA does not require a PCT and does not need to be cycled.

XI-KT is 11-keto and this should be cycled, is mildly suppressive and will require a PCT.

Typical dosing for VII-KT is 100mg (1ml) to 200mg (2ml) daily - typically split into an AM application and a PM application - each bottle contains 30ml - at 100mg daily, a bottle should last about 30 days

Typical XI-KT dosing is 1-2ml daily - I find 1.5ml daily to be a great spot for me. I don't think there's anything on the market right now that can compare to the effects of 11-keto for leaning - each bottle is 30ml...will last between 15-30 days depending on dosing.

As far as I'm aware, Iron Legion and Iconic Formulations are the only brands currently offering 11-KT right now.

Ultra Eleven is also available from Iconic Formulations right now - this is a high dose of 11-KT in the Iconic Formulations Gel Carrier.

kira1357

Awards
XI-KT is my favorite cutting agent bar none. Also have 3 bottles of VII to run in my next cut. great stuff.

Rob while I have your attention - what's the mg/mL of bAET in Invictus? it's wildly powerful stuff especially at 2mL