XI-KT Questions

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys,

Have used invictus in the past and enjoyed it. Have just purchased xi-kt and have a few questions, I can’t seem to find a product write up on the website.

I’ve seen conflicting information on this - since it could be mildly suppressive, does it need PCT? If so, a serm or what is recommended?
Is any liver or cycle support necessary?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Have used invictus in the past and enjoyed it. Have just purchased xi-kt and have a few questions, I can’t seem to find a product write up on the website.

I’ve seen conflicting information on this - since it could be mildly suppressive, does it need PCT? If so, a serm or what is recommended?
Is any liver or cycle support necessary?

Thanks!
@delsolrob can answer better than anyone!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You shouldn't need any liver support IMO but it isn't a bad idea if you take it. It won't hurt.

If you are taking under 100 mg/day of 11-KT I really doubt you will NEED a serm and you should bounce back, in time, even without a PCT IMO. Still, whatever you can throw at it for PCT is not going to hurt, whether that be an OTC test booster or even a serm.

If you go higher dose, it may become more and more necessary as the dose increases. I have run it up to 750 mg/day and used a test booster, Nolvadex, etc. Coming off that.

Also, IMO, transdermal 7-Keto us a great compound to use post-cycle as it has some anti-cortisol effects, helps thyroid production and is non-hormonal so it can, in theory, prevent any rebound cortisol spikes.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You shouldn't need any liver support IMO but it isn't a bad idea if you take it. It won't hurt.

If you are taking under 100 mg/day of 11-KT I really doubt you will NEED a serm and you should bounce back, in time, even without a PCT IMO. Still, whatever you can throw at it for PCT is not going to hurt, whether that be an OTC test booster or even a serm.

If you go higher dose, it may become more and more necessary as the dose increases. I have run it up to 750 mg/day and used a test booster, Nolvadex, etc. Coming off that.

Also, IMO, transdermal 7-Keto us a great compound to use post-cycle as it has some anti-cortisol effects, helps thyroid production and is non-hormonal so it can, in theory, prevent any rebound cortisol spikes.
I would agree with this. Never used pct or serm when running. Never had a problem.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I would agree with this. Never used pct or serm when running. Never had a problem.

dbenj7

Awards
Thanks for the responses. In terms of dose - just planning to run at the recommended

Anyone experience any acne or hair loss from it also?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the responses. In terms of dose - just planning to run at the recommended

Never experienced any other sides on it. My favorite supplement ever since Formestane got banned

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never experienced any other sides on it. My favorite supplement ever since Formestane got banned
lol...thanks a lot-i could have done without being reminded of formestane ban:(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

No hair loss from it and I have ran it a high doses

dbenj7

Awards
I am 2 weeks in using xi-kt 1.5ml a day. I have been splitting the dose 0.5ml in morning and 1ml at night. Just was reading old posts and someone said it is wasted if applying too late at night. Would I be better off just applying 1.5ml in the morning and not having a night application?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 2 weeks in using xi-kt 1.5ml a day. I have been splitting the dose 0.5ml in morning and 1ml at night. Just was reading old posts and someone said it is wasted if applying too late at night. Would I be better off just applying 1.5ml in the morning and not having a night application?
I personally disagree that it is wasted at night. I loved using a big dose at night, it helped me get some really great sleep.

The logic is that cortisol is generally highest early in the morning as you wake up and gets lower throughout the day, until it gets low and you go back to sleep.

But that cortisol starts to climb before you wake up and one of the benefits of a transdermal is that it slowly makes its way through the skin into the system - so taking it during the morning doesn't really mean you will get all of the effects in the morning.

You could do what you have been, or experiment with 1 ml in the morning and 0.5 at night.

dbenj7

Awards
Just some feedback, this stuff is honestly fkn great. I should have done before and after pics. Running with a mild surplus, really starting to shine now at 2 week mark, just bought another bottle. Only sides are some increased acne and oilier skin, also a little more short tempered. No sign of any suppression yet. Going to run for 6-8 weeks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some feedback, this stuff is honestly fkn great. I should have done before and after pics. Running with a mild surplus, really starting to shine now at 2 week mark, just bought another bottle. Only sides are some increased acne and oilier skin, also a little more short tempered. No sign of any suppression yet. Going to run for 6-8 weeks
4-8 weeks it only gets better. Enjoy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(y)

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I Have a question about 11-kt that a friend ask me, and not sure what to answer to him, i just use transdermal 11-kt one time low dosage and not stand alone.
He want to use IL XI-KT at 3ml (255mg) for 45 days, lethargy and lack of libido would be an issue with this compound at that pretty high dosage in caloric deficit?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I Have a question about 11-kt that a friend ask me, and not sure what to answer to him, i just use transdermal 11-kt one time low dosage and not stand alone.
He want to use IL XI-KT at 3ml (255mg) for 45 days, lethargy and lack of libido would be an issue with this compound at that pretty high dosage in caloric deficit?
I ran pretty high and didn’t have any of these issues.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
So im basically looking at 1 bottle every 15 days or so

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is not similar to 1-andro that give you lethargy and other sides of low test, good to know that.
yes, not similar to 1-andro.