Xgels and....

Grimm5000

Awards
Good afternoon folks, I was hoping someone could give me a suggestion of what to run with xgels for a lean bulk. I've got 2 tubs arriving in a day or two and was planning to run with alphamax xt but cant order it anywhere to the UK( same with a lot of things at the moment) I can get m-test, but I'm not a huge fan (I know in in a minority there!) Predator nutrition have something called arimistane plus, which is apparently similar to the OG erase pro. I got on great with most iterations or erase, except the current one.

Any suggestions welcome

Grimm5000

Awards
Thanks mate, u dont reckon I'll he wasting them by not stacking with something else?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks mate, u dont reckon I'll he wasting them by not stacking with something else?
Your question wasn’t directed at me, but it definitely wouldn’t be wasted. Honestly, while GMS + Carnitine optimizes ArA, even that’s not needed. It’s a great suggestion, and a combo I love (especially with LCLT as my carnitine salt), but not needed. If I was dead set on stacking with something in a caloric surplus, I’d go with Anabolic Effect. You’d really be potentiating LBM accrual through multiple pathways with that combo.

Or, if looking to go a cheaper route, maybe even a digestive aid such as Symbiotic GI from PES could be good while in a surplus.

Grimm5000

Awards
Amazing, thanks for the info both of you. Shall I save the arimistane for another run then?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Amazing, thanks for the info both of you. Shall I save the arimistane for another run then?
I’d say so. Most people tend to use it in a caloric deficit. I’m personally not a fan of it in general. Much better options for estrogen/cortisol control IMO. A lot of people like it because it dries them out, however I am unsure of the mechanism of action.

Plus, there is potential to experience joint issues with both Armistane and X-Gels. Plenty of people can combine with zero issues, but just something to be weary of.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed with all accounts above. No need to stack anything, but the above suggestions would be what I would do if I was going to.

I wouldn't use Arimistane on a bulk, but that is just me. The results are more transitive and an improvement in decreased water retention and increased muscle hardness IME, which would be best served on a cut or when you really want to bring that out, as they tend to decrease as soon as it is no longer used.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys nailed most of the points... Def wouldn't use an arimistane type product as you don't want to potentially add dry joints to ArA as it can already cause increased joint aches due to the inflammation it works by causing.

My suggestions would be:
Staple stuff like - GMS/Carnitine/Forskolin
Comprehensive supps like - CEL Anabolic Effect/SNS Growth Factor XT (will help recovery during the run)/CEL Epi-Plex (epichatechin, will also help with the inflammation but dose away from ArA dose)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it all covered .. would have suggested the same.

I have Xgels + Anabolic Effect saved for my run

Jim500

Awards
Ah go in then, I'll grab a bottle of anabolic effect too. I wont even be able to start this run till the gyms reopen but I have been meaning to try it....