Xgel stacks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So are there any solid deals out there for X gels at the moment? Or perhaps other imitators? It looks like I'm only finding $30-40+ per bottle and you need 3 bottles for a proper run. Seems a bit excessive IMO.
XFA is going for 28.10 per 100 caps. PM for source.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You are simply not worth arguing with. You are clearly a BLR fanboy and already have your mind made up. That's fine, we all have our favorite companies, but anyone of knowledge on this board branches out to many different companies. I think it goes without saying that BLR puts out quality innovative products and Brundel clearly knows his stuff, thats not the argument here. You are just being arrogant. Why have you yet to provide a study or source on the anti inflammatory effects of epicatechin? I would like to see this. I noticed no anti-inflammatory effects when taking epicatechin and Ive taken several types. The EC in Follidrone 2.0 is the primary anti-inflammatory, you can fact check this with Brundel before you prepare your rebuttal. If epicatechin was this great (or even decent) anti-inflammatory you would see it recommended daily across the board and its just not. Your argument is invalid. Thats like switching to a new trainer and saying, "Oh my old trainer used to do this and I trust him so Im not going to try your method." Theres more than one right way to use certain products. Your gains will not be hindered by combining X-gels and Epicatechin.

Also your argument in another thread is "X factor is the original ARA and don't settle for copies" hahaha Now you're just wasting your time and you now have absolutely no backbone for your argument (which was poor to begin with). X factor advanced contains Omega 3's and Boswellia Serrata... guess what ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES. Much more effective than epicatechin can ever be too. You are cracking me up, give it a rest buddy you just lost. Here's a link to your terribly misinformed comment if anyone would like to see you completely contradict yourself. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/289553-x-factor-advanced.html
I use ARA, SNS, OL prodcuts etc. I am just trying to understand if you can tell anything about the interaction. That's all I was originally looking for, but for some reason, it turns into an SNS **** show. I don't know about the interactions. I am looking to folks in the business to tell me....I have a day job. Again, ty for letting me know you had no interactions. Everything else you said is a complete waste of time. Stop raging man...

And how is me suggesting someone use XF (cause its 28$ a bottle) in an other thread somehow an argument against you? Bud, get a hormone panel....something is really **** wrong with you lol. Your a mess....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I did ask where the first SNS guy got his research to advise that epicatechin has only a mild anti-inflammatory effect on ARA. And he still has not advised where he got this info? And neither has anyone of the other SNS guys - who simply avoid the question and deflect to something else. I have heard through Brundel that epicatechin (and Ecklonia Cava) should not be used with ARA cause one is an anti-inflammatory and one is an inflammatory. Do any of you guys have an actual answer to this with test results? If not, then don't keep bantering on about 'all I can do is praise folidrone' lol. If you don't have an opinion, then keep your mouth shut, right?
It depends on the compound in question as to whether it interacts or not. Ara exerts effects through COX 2, and so any thing that directly antagonises that pathway (ibuprofen, some herbal anti inflammatories etc) then you may have an issue. If that's the case, simply dose one further away from the other.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to knock X factor in anyway whatsoever, I choose to support SNS because I love the people who work for them and most of the supplements they have to offer.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use ARA, SNS, OL prodcuts etc. I am just trying to understand if you can tell anything about the interaction. That's all I was originally looking for, but for some reason, it turns into an SNS **** show. I don't know about the interactions. I am looking to folks in the business to tell me....I have a day job. Again, ty for letting me know you had no interactions. Everything else you said is a complete waste of time. Stop raging man...

And how is me suggesting someone use XF (cause its 28$ a bottle) in an other thread somehow an argument against you? Bud, get a hormone panel....something is really **** wrong with you lol. Your a mess....

Its a good deal, I am saying go for it. What you don't understand is you recommending an ARA product that contains anti inflammatory ingredients completely contradicts everything you said earlier in this thread. Folks have been trying to tell you, you don't listen and reply with "well Brundel says..." I will apologize though, arrogance is something few can handle regardless of hormones lol and you pal are full of it. Good day to you sir.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its a good deal, I am saying go for it. What you don't understand is you recommending an ARA product that contains anti inflammatory ingredients completely contradicts everything you said earlier in this thread. Folks have been trying to tell you, you don't listen and reply with "well Brundel says..." I will apologize though, arrogance is something few can handle regardless of hormones lol and you pal are full of it. Good day to you sir.
So your comparing Ecklonia Cava extract / epicatechin to fish oil now. Ok, I guess I see where you are coming from, but its like comparing apples to oranges. From personal experience, XFA is almost as good as XF.....so saving 8$ a bottle in getting XFA for 28$ seems like a good deal to me. Just thought I would pass that on to my peers eh. I could not find XGels at that price, so XFA is the deal of day, right?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said, agreed there quality price, and yes I am saying they have similar anti inflammatory properties lol I don't blame you one bit for trying to save a little cash thats the name of the game!

Bdn6654

Awards
Trying to read up on the X gels still and I was looking at some things you shouldn't mix with them anybody ever had issues with the X gels and pre-workout?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to read up on the X gels still and I was looking at some things you shouldn't mix with them anybody ever had issues with the X gels and pre-workout?
Not at all. Pumps become even better with most pre workouts. I encourage you to try ArA without taking a pre workout at first though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a fan of laxogenin .. I've stacked it with epicathein & anabeta .. & pr-xt( think it was roids lol)

Also I've been seeing massXT + xgels have great synergy

But if your looking for just one ingrident cel Epi-plex for epicathein product

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So your comparing Ecklonia Cava extract / epicatechin to fish oil now. Ok, I guess I see where you are coming from, but its like comparing apples to oranges. From personal experience, XFA is almost as good as XF.....so saving 8$ a bottle in getting XFA for 28$ seems like a good deal to me. Just thought I would pass that on to my peers eh. I could not find XGels at that price, so XFA is the deal of day, right?
Definitely. If that's what you noticed, ain't no harm in that!

The more options the OP has, the better

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This was an interesting thread to read. I've heard mention of xgels a lot and am now starting to research them. This is good stuff. Plus, I got a side lesson on how to debate and craft an argument. ???

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brundel's recommendation against FD2 with x-gels/x-factor has more to do with the ecklonia cava component of the FD2 than the epicatechin.
Interesting

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar